Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

(HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU (37002 Views)

Earn upto 25% Discounts Reselling Telecom Products Just As The Banks Do / Uncovered: The Latest Way Banks Are Robbing Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by jamesbridget13(f): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2017
You sent a link to my mail. I tried downloading but it failed as often as I tried. Now this. How can I get it?
jamesbridget13@gmail.com my mail pls

Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by jamesbridget13(f): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Joeguyski ur attention is needed ooo
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Richiejaystar: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2017
Have you heard of horpdonation(.org)
Where you donate and earn 30% in 15 days?
Please use Green as sponsor when registering...
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2017
jamesbridget13:
You sent a link to my mail. I tried downloading but it failed as often as I tried. Now this. How can I get it?
jamesbridget13@gmail.com my mail pls

Alright, the error is from voguepay, has been resolved. I'll send it to your mail. Please visit the product page and give us a 5star review after you have received the product.

Thanks James
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by jamesbridget13(f): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2017
Joeguyski:

Alright, the error is from voguepay, has been resolved. I'll send it to your mail. Please visit the product page and give us a 5star review after you have received the product.

Thanks James
its OK. Let me check my mail then
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2017
jamesbridget13:
Joeguyski ur attention is needed ooo

Has been sent to your email, jamesbridget13@gmail.com

Thanks for letting me know
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Makanjuola89: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2017
ismaila009@yahoo.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by jamesbridget13(f): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Joeguyski:

Has been sent to your email, jamesbridget13@gmail.com

Thanks for letting me know
its OK. Thanks I have downloaded n located d file as well. But pls I haven't digested d content yet but I scanned through. Are u saying I have to collect physical cash from my clients as I send d airtime to their phone?
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
jamesbridget13:
its OK. Thanks I have downloaded n located d file as well. But pls I haven't digested d content yet but I scanned through. Are u saying I have to collect physical cash from my clients as I send d airtime to their phone?
Good to know.
Please for any other questions contact me via email or my Whatsapp number, thanks.
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by shinexty(f): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
estheromolayo2@gmail.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Gideon82: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
iwowari2011@gmail.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Alimos: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mosalinto@yahoo.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Currently trending, 54 sales just today, don't wait. Start buying airtime very cheap now
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Diamond6real(f): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dami4real60@yahoo.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Due to the vast need and growing request of our ebooks, the price for the ebook might be increased tomorrow.

Hurry now, contact me, GET YOUR COPY NOW!!
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by uncletech(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
realplace1983@gmail.com will sale this on a high scale.
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2017
jamesbridget13:
u have refused to reply my mail nor WhatsApp chat for days now. Its unfair boss

I've had alot of my hands lately, i'll attend to you today, for sure.
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by cyril83(m): 2:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Brilliant idea... Pls what's the name of those airtime top up app? Thanks
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Prepare for the update coming soon. VTU Airtime Business still trending. Contact me now to get yours.
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Don't wait, join and make money now
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
the update will be pushed for free to all those who have purchased the ebook - be ready to get it
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by jamesbridget13(f): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Joeguyski:
the update will be pushed for free to all those who have purchased the ebook - be ready to get it
thks sir
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by sophiathefirst: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
check my signature and earn for life. for doing what you do everyday recharging your phones from your bank account without earning any commissions.
but joining us u earn commissions for life from your personal recharge and that of your downliners.
for more info contact sophiadominic9@gmail.com
not like selling of anybook
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
sophiathefirst:
check my signature and earn for life. for doing what you do everyday recharging your phones from your bank account without earning any commissions.
but joining us u earn commissions for life from your personal recharge and that of your downliners.
for more info contact sophiadominic9@gmail.com
not like selling of anybook
Thanks for the info, this is not a ponzi, member packages are not needed and you don't need a huge sum of N10,000 for registration- if you're not interested in the Guide, create your own thread, thank you.
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by sophiathefirst: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Joeguyski:

Thanks for the info, this is not a ponzi, member packages are not needed and you don't need a huge sum of N10,000 for registration- if you're not interested in the Guide, create your own thread, thank you.
Sorry for the disturbance, point of correction mine is not a ponzi as well.bye
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2017
update has been released.
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by jjwax(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Joeguyski:
update has been released.
Is your offer still on ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nkem Chukwumobi: Apams Wife Celebrates Billionaire Funeral Undertaker At 53 / Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 / Dangote, Adenuga, Elumelu, Rabiu In France For Business Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.