Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate (116801 Views)

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released / 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by freezyprinzy(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2017
Ayam disappointed

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 07, 2017
yet she had the audacity to question kegame.....

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by LOGDAN(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by northvietnam(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2017
oh she's got nice Boobi
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Klington: 8:37pm On May 07, 2017
Nude n u cover am,,,,,,,,,,,, who send u

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Laple0541(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2017
look photoshopped
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by geeconnectsolut: 8:38pm On May 07, 2017
Rwanda people fine die. Especially their tutsi tribe.May God help me marry a tutsi Rwandan. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by madridguy(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2017
Good for her tongue
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by hazan041(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2017
And u said "nude" instead of "censored"
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Smooyis(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2017
There is high technology these days, the pictures may be Photoshoped with more advanced technology. shocked

Her enemies will be disappointed at the end of the day as this will cause her popularity to soar.

I do pray she wins the election cool
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by anyebedgreat: 8:39pm On May 07, 2017
She should forget about being president

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by GeneralOjukwu: 8:39pm On May 07, 2017
Only a foolish woman ever sends a nude pix .

Most times the man just shares with his friends and they laugh wondering which unfortunate man would eventually marry her.

Ladies...NEVER trust a man with your nudies. Be careful, some friends even find ways of watching you in action
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by CagedSoul: 8:39pm On May 07, 2017
ttilda:
Vaseline crew spotted
shocked shocked Hoe My God shocked
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Franzinni: 8:40pm On May 07, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww... Photoshop..
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by exlinkleads(f): 8:40pm On May 07, 2017
Why can't ladies learn for God sake

This could be the work of a bitter ex who will stop at nothing to hurt her ambitions

see the full pics here

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/unclad-photos-of-female-rwandan.html
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by quietboy: 8:41pm On May 07, 2017
nawa o
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by AfroSamurai: 8:41pm On May 07, 2017
So? "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

She's sexy by the way.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Gluthatione: 8:41pm On May 07, 2017
donmalcolm21:
You said nude pix and you covered everything.

I only saw a lady with a Snapchat bikini
Chai ! u can lie oooo , I mean more than the devil himself

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by fuckboys: 8:41pm On May 07, 2017
her opponents at work tongue
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by afamaustin(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2017
Nawoa many things going in mind
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by bitcoinvin(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2017
Nature8:
This nude pics can never stop her, if God is with her..

f00l,always calling God in everything..The only Reason Nigeria is still backward..Too Religious.

3 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by ilems(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2017
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Dbisector(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2017
She's HOT

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Jaabioro(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2017
It called nude pictures, God you're the only one that can forgive whoever blunts the most nude part of it.. I have thought I would see raw foto now someone has took his own time to censor nude out.. ka!
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Jaabioro(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2017
Dbisector:
She's HOT
I wanted to see all

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by chibboy: 8:46pm On May 07, 2017
presidential candidate... i guess her enemies are at work ... PHOTOSHOP
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by jantavanta(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2017
I knew it would soon happen. Middle 30s and below are a very "nude pic" prone generation. cool To be on the safe side, let us start by first assuming it was photoshopped.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by afamaustin(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2017
Many things going inside my mind.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 07, 2017
Is this how you intend to defeat Kagame's RPF madam? Nudees? O.k. We are watching...
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by YelloweWest: 8:49pm On May 07, 2017
Pls tell me this is photo shop cry
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by dfo12(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2017
ttilda:
Vaseline crew spotted

very pretty you... kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] / These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.