Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Anambra Is The Best - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anambra Is The Best (1977 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Is The Best by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 07, 2017
Anambra is the best, When it comes to individuals who i describe as land mark achievers patriots, paragons of excellence, giants of professionalism & erudite personalities, (Anambra- has them)**

1.the very first black man that nearly became a pope (cardinal francis Arinze) from Anambra state.

2. The first Nigerian / African to receive a (Phd) in mathematics & solved mathematical equations without a calculator, & has 13 degrees from different universities around the world...(prof. Chike obi) from Anambra state.

3. The very first duely elected vice president in nigeria (DR. Alex Ekwueme) from Anambra state.

4. The first graduate to join the Nigerian army (chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu) from Anambra state.

5. The very first senate president that Nigeria had (Dr. Nwafor orizu) from Anambra state.

6. The man that spear headed & got our independence as a sovereign nation (Dr.Nnamdi Azikiwe)...from Anambra state.

7. The first senate president that took the ''senate- mace of office'' to his village & made the statement...''where the authority stays, thats where the symbol of authority also stays''.'' Imagine the impunity''..... (senator.Dr. Chuba okadigbo) .....from Anambra state.

8. The first internationally & critically acclaimed Nigerian lady to win the Nobel Laurette prize in poet & literature(mrs. Chiamanda Ngozi Adichie) from Anambra state.

9. The first Nigerian to win the international & African nobel prize & honour as a renowned writer of all times in novels & literature(prof . Chinua Achebe)...from Anambra state.

10. The first professor of statistics in Nigeria (prof. James Adichie)....fat her of chiamanda Adichie...from Anambra state.

11. The inventor of the fastest computer, that can extract more petroleum from oil fields (Dr. Philip Emeagwali) from Anambra state.

12. The man who lent his rolls royce car to the federal government, when queen Elizabeth visited Nigeria so as to carry her around during the parade & tours was the father of chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu.... (sir .lious ojukwu) ...from Anambra state.

13. The first Nigerian tribe to step their feet in united states of America....was an igbo man, precisely (Anambra man).

14.The first patriotic Nigerian woman who turned down (1billion naira) bribe offer, in order to save lives of innocent & downtrodden nigerians, and fighting fake drugs in nigeria to a halt, & brought Nafdac to limelight (prof.mrs. Dora Akunyili)... (Ag u- nwanyi) from Anambra state.

15. The man who made a Great impact in CBN & served meritoriously without news of misappropriatio n or embezzlement of fund (prof.Chukwuma charles soludo) from Anambra state.

16. The worldbank vice president african division (Dr.oby ezekwesili).... from Anambra state.

17. The only 3 men who has (7 ph.D's) in different fields of study includes-- (a) Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe,(b) DR. Chuba Okadigbo, (C)prof. Chinua Achebe.

18. The only & First governor in nigeria to be kidnapped on power was (Dr. Chris nwabueze Ngige)...from Anambra state.

19. Anambra is the only state that the federal Government thought it wise to set aside a special day, month & year to conduct their own election because of the hotness of the state which nigeria cannot contain & control.

20. The only man that lends money to the state government & spends & sprays money like tommorrow no dey, he owns the biggest oil well in nigeria, an unprecedented philanthropist nigeria has ever known, who gave the fedral government (850 million) to fight boko haram & care for the victims, he gave my state government (2 billion) in the past & now (1 billion) for security upgrading, he spent (1.2 billion) in unizik on infrastructures , buses & learning equipments....h e is no other than (prince Engr. Dr. Arthur Eze)...a.k.a (ozoigbondu, Eze n'ukpo, Authority)...from Anamabra state...precisely from (Ukpo).

*Transport giants ** such as...G.U.O & sons, ekenedili chukwu motors, young shall grow motors, A.B.C MOTORS, God is good, Godbison motors, Ekeson motors etc

**Anambra has the best husband & wife materials you can think of anywhere in the world.

**nigerian-musicians**Such as....p- square, flavour, phyno , slow dogg Topdog of Oraifite & kcee of limpopo, E money, selebobo etc

*it is in Anambra state that you can find the biggest & largest number of rich individual enterpreneurs in nigeria.

*Anambra is one of the oil producing states in Nigeria,....(Or ient petroleums)

*Anambra state has its own political party... (APGA) *

Anambra state has the biggest & largest market in west africa & also the biggest commercial hub of nigeria (main market onitsha) . *

Anambra has the first indigeneous car manufacturing plant in nigeria, situated at nnewi....owned by (chief. Innocent chukwuma....of innoson motors) ...from Anambra state.

Talk about Cyprian Ekwensi the Novelist,

Coscharis of Coscharis motors, Mr Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Uba Capital oil of Nnewi, Emeka Offor of Orifite

it is a known fact that whenever you see three igbo's chatting & discussing, it must be all about business. two of them must be Anambrarians & the third person must be the one they trained, settled & established in business''... copied .
Re: Anambra Is The Best by Nobody: 1:55am On May 10, 2017
My Queen, Anambra is indeed a great state.
However, it's not the best. You haven't seen the past and present records of Imo state. The only state whose name is now a common acronym and an App as well.
Her records could make you change the topic of your thread. grin
They are monumental as well.
I tried searching for it to create a counter thread but just couldn't get a hand on it. Even presently i think it contributes the largest workforce in the Federal civil service and holds the highest number of Professors despite the seemingly small state it is.
Areas i think Anambra bests Imo is in Agriculture like rice farming and commerce.
I also believe it boasts of higher numbers of very rich men.
Generally, you might be right though cos in the areas Imo state holds sway, Anambra has something to boast about.
However i will mention what i consider to be a very erroneous point in a different comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Is The Best by Nobody: 2:48am On May 10, 2017
Who says Anambra has the best husband and wife materials anywhere in the world?.
Big lie!!!
I don die. Where did the person that wrote that get the info from especially the aspect of having the best husband materials.
Anambra men i think are more rugged and ruthless. That's why they have a different date set aside for her gubernatorial elections. The only state whose men are known to be capable of kidnapping a whole governor if i heard correctly. Where else has that happen?.
The kind of charm and dark magic they are known for is a cause for concern(though this practise is everywhere). Is it human sacrifice or extra judicial killings?. How many i wan talk self.
IMO(in my opinion) Anambra is generally less civilized than Imo state.(contentious statement though)
Imo is calmer, neater, and sweeter, so are her men.

The only thing i know for sure is that Anambra has a far more marriage friendlier culture than Imo. One doesn't have to sell his properties to marry an Anambra girl unlike in Imo state where the cost could make one go for a bank loan. They virtually sell their daughters.

The truth is that all i have stated are controversial so is the assumption that Anambra is the best and home to the best husbands and wife materials. Biggest lie!!.
There isn't much anyone can state on matters like these that won't be prone to controversy.
To all the Anambrarians that may want to come and open argument arena here. Fact is i don't argue about these kinds of things cos of their controversial nature.

Finally i love Anambra and her dialect. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra Is The Best by OMANBALA1: 3:07am On May 10, 2017
Sincere4u:
My Queen, Anambra is indeed a great state.
However, it's not the best. You haven't seen the past and present records of Imo state. The only state whose name is now a common acronym and an App as well.
Her records could make you change the topic of your thread. grin
They are monumental as well.
I tried searching for it to create a counter thread but just couldn't get a hand on it. Even presently i think it contributes the largest workforce in the Federal civil service and holds the highest number of Professors despite the seemingly small state it is.
Areas i think Anambra bests Imo is in Agriculture like rice farming and commerce.
I also believe it boasts of higher numbers of very rich men.
Generally, you might be right though cos in the areas Imo state holds sway, Anambra has something to boast about.
However i will mention what i consider to be a very erroneous point in a different comment.

I am not here to talk down on Imo but even the OP knows very little about Anambra. Anambra has no equal and I am talking when you judge the state holistically.From very rich cultural heritage,individual wealth, trade and commerce ,education. Anambra is too powerful another state is Ogun.
Re: Anambra Is The Best by OMANBALA1: 3:53am On May 10, 2017
Sincere4u:
Who says Anambra has the best husband and wife materials anywhere in the world?.
Big lie!!!
I don die. Where did the person that wrote that get the info from especially the aspect of having the best husband materials.
Anambra men i think are more rugged and ruthless. That's why they have a different date set aside for her gubernatorial elections. The only state whose men are known to be capable of kidnapping a whole governor if i heard correctly. Where else has that happen?.
The kind of charm and dark magic they are known for is a cause for concern(though this practise is everywhere). Is it human sacrifice or extra judicial killings?. How many i wan talk self.
IMO(in my opinion) Anambra is generally less civilized than Imo state.(contentious statement though)

The only thing i know for sure is that Anambra has a far more marriage friendlier culture than Imo. One doesn't have to sell his properties to marry an Anambra girl unlike in Imo state where the cost could make one go for a bank loan. They virtually sell their daughters.

The truth is that all i have stated are controversial so is the assumption that Anambra is the best and home to the best husbands and wife materials. Biggest lie!!.
There isn't much anyone can state on matters like these that won't be prone to controversy.
To all the Anambrarians that may want to come and open argument arena here. Fact is i don't argue about these kinds of things cos of their controversial nature.

When you hear about Igbos taking good care of their wives the instances are usually drawn from association with Igbos who are traders in cities like Lagos,Warri ,Bini,Akure,Kano ,Kaduna,Jos..etc. These places are dominated by Anambra traders and people mostly judge Igbos based on what they see in these Anambra traders. For instance,in Lagos Island people respect Igbo women due to the way their men care and pamper their wives. If you want to asses an Anambra man take a good look at his wife and I am not saying this quality is found only in the Anambra man.

Anambra used to be insecure but that is in the past when kidnapping was rife and bank robbery was a daily occurence but all that has sinced changed. As far as information on ground is anything to go by Anambra is probably the safest state in the nation. When was the last time you heard kidnapping,bank robbery nor herdsmen attacking farm villages?? The sate is under heavy surveillance camera in the air,ground and water. Just recently drug pushers were nabbed on the Anambra water ways...We have speed boats with heavy artilery,heliopters are frequently flying over with surveillance cameras with arms and we have many police smart cars littered in strategic positions. The Anambra you know is that of old....Things have changed.

That charm and dark magic stereo type is nothing but ignorance. The thing is that Anambra people are too ffucking rich and some people couldnt understand why so many of these people are so rich....Anambra people practice AKULUO UNO principle and ONYE AGHANA NWANNE...They believe in these principle .But Imo people believe education is everything which was ignorance because Anambra people got education first but we are smart enough to know that education doesnt favour everybody. Up to this day we still have some of the best secondary schools in eastern Nigeria...CKC,QRC,DMGS,MATER AMABILIS,ANGLICAN GIRLS and all these are mission schools which laid a very strong foundation in Anambra.

About Imo being more civilized that is subjective...Imo have more educated people but education doesnt equal civilization. You guys are just more LIBERAL while we are conservatives which makes us hold our culture so dearly.
And I have realized you guys like comparing Owerri to Awka which is wrong because Awka was created in 1991 over 20yrs after Owerri. Of course ,Owerri is better planned and beautiful for obvious reasons.
Re: Anambra Is The Best by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 11, 2017
OMANBALA1:

I am not here to talk down on Imo but even the OP knows very little about Anambra. Anambra has no equal and I am talking when you judge the state holistically.From very rich cultural heritage,individual wealth, trade and commerce ,education. Anambra is too powerful another state is Ogun.

Hahahahaha,
Omanbala for Anambala(Anambara).
Those were the names i called the state as a kid, interchangeably.
I don't get it when you come claiming the OP knows very little about Anambra.
I see a mentality at work grin
Re: Anambra Is The Best by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 11, 2017
OMANBALA1:

When you hear about Igbos taking good care of their wives the instances are usually drawn from association with Igbos who are traders in cities like Lagos,Warri ,Bini,Akure,Kano ,Kaduna,Jos..etc. These places are dominated by Anambra traders and people mostly judge Igbos based on what they see in these Anambra traders. For instance,in Lagos Island people respect Igbo women due to the way their men care and pamper their wives. If you want to asses an Anambra man take a good look at his wife and I am not saying this quality is found only in the Anambra man.

Anambra used to be insecure but that is in the past when kidnapping was rife and bank robbery was a daily occurence but all that has sinced changed. As far as information on ground is anything to go by Anambra is probably the safest state in the nation. When was the last time you heard kidnapping,bank robbery nor herdsmen attacking farm villages?? The sate is under heavy surveillance camera in the air,ground and water. Just recently drug pushers were nabbed on the Anambra water ways...We have speed boats with heavy artilery,heliopters are frequently flying over with surveillance cameras with arms and we have many police smart cars littered in strategic positions. The Anambra you know is that of old....Things have changed.

That charm and dark magic stereo type is nothing but ignorance. The thing is that Anambra people are too ffucking rich and some people couldnt understand why so many of these people are so rich....Anambra people practice AKULUO UNO principle and ONYE AGHANA NWANNE...They believe in these principle .But Imo people believe education is everything which was ignorance because Anambra people got education first but we are smart enough to know that education doesnt favour everybody. Up to this day we still have some of the best secondary schools in eastern Nigeria...CKC,QRC,DMGS,MATER AMABILIS,ANGLICAN GIRLS and all these are mission schools which laid a very strong foundation in Anambra.

About Imo being more civilized that is subjective...Imo have more educated people but education doesnt equal civilization. You guys are just more LIBERAL while we are conservatives which makes us hold our culture so dearly.
And I have realized you guys like comparing Owerri to Awka which is wrong because Awka was created in 1991 over 20yrs after Owerri. Of course ,Owerri is better planned and beautiful for obvious reasons.

For a start, this thread wasn't about Imo vs Anambra. I went the way i did to protect a personal interest.
In my statements i pointed out the fact i am not going to give much attention to arguments expected from Anambrarians for the very reason that there is nothing mentioned on this that won't sound controversial as long as it is outside the hard-line incontrovertible facts stated by the OP.
I don't argue on things i cannot substantiate. It is not my style.
You started by stating that even the OP doesn't know much about Anambra, by that one would have thought you were about to blow the mind by even stronger facts that could make jaws drop.
Disappointedly, your follow up statements were more like heresy and by extension very controversial.
It would've been great if i had the time to give an evaluation of things you said, line by line but to what end exactly?.
However i will lay emphasis on something. I take it that you tried down playing the relevance of education.
Education is for everybody, the importance of which cannot be overemphasized in a modern world .
Take it or leave it.
I take it that Anambra perhaps has the highest number of drop outs or near illiterates controlling millions (Controversial?. yes i know smiley ).
The more uneducated the mind, the more the tendency to believe in charms and fetishes. Those guys have plenty of cash to spend on charms for so called protection from their perceived enemies and are in fact doing it.
That is where i was coming from when i mentioned it. Having misunderstood me, you towed the line of making charms for money.
That wasn't what i meant but that it even crossed your mind goes to show it's also true people make charms for money.
They call it Ogwu ego, right?.
By and large, i stand my ground that Anambra is among the best which doesn't necessarily mean it is the very best.
Secondly, i also strongly maintain my opinion that Anambra men, in particular, don't pass for the best husbands in the world.
Take it or leave it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Anambra Is The Best by Theoigios(m): 6:24am On May 12, 2017
okay i have heard!
My question is how have they affected nigeria's GNI per capita? undecided
Re: Anambra Is The Best by Nobody: 10:24am On May 12, 2017
Sincere4u:

For a start, this thread wasn't about Imo vs Anambra. I went the way i did to protect a personal interest.
In my statements i pointed out the fact i am not going to give much attention to arguments expected from Anambrarians for the very reason that there is nothing mentioned on this that won't sound controversial as long as it is outside the hard-line incontrovertible facts stated by the OP.
You started by stating that even the OP doesn't know much about Anambra, by that one would have thought you were about to blow the mind by even stronger facts that could make jaws drop.
Disappointedly, your follow up statements were more like heresy and by extension very controversial.
It would've been great if i had the time to give an evaluation of things you said, line by line but to what end exactly?.
However i will lay emphasis on something. I take it that you tried down playing the relevance of education.
Education is for everybody, the importance of which cannot be overemphasized in a modern world .
Take it or leave it.
I take it that Anambra perhaps has the highest number of drop outs or near illiterates controlling millions (Controversial?. yes i know smiley ).
The more uneducated the mind, the more the tendency to believe in charms and fetishes. Those guys have plenty of cash to spend on charms for so called protection from their perceived enemies and are in fact doing it.
That is where i was coming from when i mentioned it. Having misunderstood me, you towed the line of making charms for money.
That wasn't what i meant but that it even crossed your mind goes to show it's also true people make charms for money.
By and large, i stand my ground that Anambra is among the best which doesn't necessarily mean it is the very best.
Secondly, i also strongly maintain my opinion that Anambra men, in particular, don't pass for the best husbands in the world.

I declare you guilty of derailing lilyqueeny's thread.

I took it but left it and i will not take it ever again, not until you tell us that personal interest for which you derailed this thread
Mr Thread derailer or whar do i call you.
Re: Anambra Is The Best by Nobody: 10:30am On May 12, 2017
OP don't mind sincere4u,
Anambra has plenty of extra cash. Na jealousy dey worry am.
Re: Anambra Is The Best by nengibo: 11:07am On May 12, 2017
The first black man that nearly became the pope.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Is The Best by jokbok: 6:38pm On May 12, 2017
Your state is a den of prostitutes, hotels, brothels and nightclub. What is the point of your vaunted education when there is nothing to show for it. There are hundreds of anambra industries making everything from aircraft parts to toileteries we use on a daily. It is only in a third word mono-economy like Nigeria where your empty education is tendered as a form of achievement with no evidence of accomplishment accompanying it in terms of industries, employement generation etc. For your information it was an illitrate (Innoson) that started the first automobile industry in Nigeria where 70% of its component are sourced and he supplies the company aircraft parts. Illitrates like Chikason, Cocharis and thousands of others are the reason Anambra is a million years better than your state . I do not consider myself Igbo. I see myself as as Anambrarian. I nether understand your spoken igbo or you people. Anambra has two cities (and more) people troop to from all over nigeria and beyond to deposit billions every year. While people only remember your state when they want to have sex. You are too lazy to create an industrial culture. That is why you gave us otokoto, baby factories for rituals etc.

Sincere4u:
Big lie!!!

Re: Anambra Is The Best by OMANBALA1: 7:31pm On May 12, 2017
Sincere4u:

Take it or leave it.

First off,you were the one that brought Imo into the discussion I didnt ,so,dont be smart with me. Anambra has been discussed extensively on this forum and I wouldnt wanna go back and forth with you. The track record is there or maybe you are new here. Controversial or what maybe it doesnt diminish the facts on the ground that Anambra is the most powerful state east of the Niger. Goodluck Jonathan and Osibanjo attested to this. You definitely sound like you are from Imo a good reason why you brought your state into this, of all state.
And you are wrong,I dont joke with education ,however,I am of the opinion that university education is not for everyone and it doesnt make you smarter than school cert holder. For instance,who is gonna be the welder,the heavy equipment operator ,the taylor,mechanic or hairdresser. These occupations doesnt require a degree.
And you are wrong again when you said "the more uneducated the mind the more the tendency to believe in charm and fetishes". Alot of educated Nigerians are members of Ogboni and your educated governor,Rochas, is a member of the Ogboni confraternity so are numerious educated people. You sound very ignorant and unexposed right now...I have travelled far and wide and have come in contact with alot of educated people who perform daily sacrifices and these people are not from Anambra neither is OTOKOTO from Anambra. I dont see anything wrong in idol worshiping or making sacrifices as long as you are not hurting your fellow human or offending God. You are ignorant of traditional religion hence your fear and ignorance...There is a charm called obialu igbu mu gbuo onwie meaning may he who has come to kill me take his own life. And I dont see anything wrong in fighting your enemies with what you. Even in the Bible in the book Psalm 35vs1 it says FIGHT THOSE WHO FIGHT AGAINST ME,so ,stop sounding ignorant. Most of you ndi Imo call us ndi ogwu ego because you couldnt handle the rate at which UMU OMANBALA GET RICH....Jealousy is a disease. Today you call us ndi omata,tomorow ndi ogwu next illiterate traders and for what. Now ,we are leading in education and all indices of development and you are still pained.
Anambra men take care of their women and spoil them like crazy and that is a fact....IT IS INBORN and thats why we command the reputation of BEST HUSBANDS. Anambra men never feed off of women,NEVER!
Abeg,enter house biko.
Re: Anambra Is The Best by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 12, 2017
[s]
OMANBALA1:

First off,you were the one that brought Imo into the discussion I didnt ,so,dont be smart with me. Anambra has been discussed extensively on this forum and I wouldnt wanna go back and forth with you. The track record is there or maybe you are new here. Controversial or what maybe it doesnt diminish the facts on the ground that Anambra is the most powerful state east of the Niger. Goodluck Jonathan and Osibanjo attested to this. You definitely sound like you are from Imo a good reason why you brought your state into this, of all state.
And you are wrong,I dont joke with education ,however,I am of the opinion that university education is not for everyone and it doesnt make you smarter than school cert holder. For instance,who is gonna be the welder,the heavy equipment operator ,the taylor,mechanic or hairdresser. These occupations doesnt require a degree.
And you are wrong again when you said "the more uneducated the mind the more the tendency to believe in charm and fetishes". Alot of educated Nigerians are members of Ogboni and your educated governor,Rochas, is a member of the Ogboni confraternity so are numerious educated people. You sound very ignorant and unexposed right now...I have travelled far and wide and have come in contact with alot of educated people who perform daily sacrifices and these people are not from Anambra neither is OTOKOTO from Anambra. I dont see anything wrong in idol worshiping or making sacrifices as long as you are not hurting your fellow human or offending God. You are ignorant of traditional religion hence your fear and ignorance...There is a charm called obialu igbu mu gbuo onwie meaning may he who has come to kill me take his own life. And I dont see anything wrong in fighting your enemies with what you. Even in the Bible in the book Psalm 35vs1 it says FIGHT THOSE WHO FIGHT AGAINST ME,so ,stop sounding ignorant. Most of you ndi Imo call us ndi ogwu ego because you couldnt handle the rate at which UMU OMANBALA GET RICH....Jealousy is a disease. Today you call us ndi omata,tomorow ndi ogwu next illiterate traders and for what. Now ,we are leading in education and all indices of development and you are still pained.
Anambra men take care of their women and spoil them like crazy and that is a fact....IT IS INBORN and thats why we command the reputation of BEST HUSBANDS. Anambra men never feed off of women,NEVER!
Abeg,enter house biko.
[/s]

Omanbala1 the idol worshipper, grin
Responding to your ignorant statements is absolute waste of my time.

Don't promote yourself by insinuating i brought Imo into the discussion because of you, to play smart with you(it was a personal reason and i already stated that). You neither sound smart nor intelligent. When i see a smart person i'll know. You were not part of the discussion when i made my comment. Even your existence was unknown. Now i have met you, you sound so very unimportant for me to contemplate anything. smiley

You say i am ignorant of so many things but at the end, in between the lines, you are confirming my statements for instance Idol worshiping of whatever form is not my thing but yours.

The more uneducated the mind the more the tendency to believe in charms and fetishes
This statement stands true and incontrovertible, Only a man without ability for logical reasoning will attempt to contradict it as you've done. grin

I already spotted the kind of person you are right from your first few statements and my response, if you can remember is that I SAW A MENTALITY AT WORK.

That mentality is the same mentality some have displayed in giving igbos bad names nationally and internationally. You need a cure.

You appeared from God knows where and all you've been busy stating are more and more controversial statements that can't be substantiated.
I can tell from your pathetic complex that it's your type that come here to engage in nothing other than tribal conflicts.

When i made certain comments i stated that even the things i said were also controversial but in your level of thinking and poor mental complex you have directly and indirectly confirmed every statement i made of which the last one is your believe in charms and fetishes even going as far as using a Biblical verse as back up. May God forgive you in your catastrophic level of thinking.
Omanbala1, i am shaking my head at you in a rather pathetic way. Hahahahaha cheesy

Of course when i made mention of charms and fetishes i didn't say there are no such people in other places so your mention of Otokoto is irrelevant. The difference is that is tends to be predominant where ignorance thrives along with the means to pay for them.

Conclusively, i take it that where you are from you are among the literate ones that believe in/worship Idols and use of charms among all manner of fetish practices.
grin grin

[s]
jokbok:
Your state is a den of prostitutes, hotels, brothels and nightclub. What is the point of your vaunted education when there is nothing to show for it. There are hundreds of anambra industries making everything from aircraft parts to toileteries we use on a daily. It is only in a third word mono-economy like Nigeria where your empty education is tendered as a form of achievement with no evidence of accomplishment accompanying it in terms of industries, employement generation etc. For your information it was an illitrate (Innoson) that started the first automobile industry in Nigeria where 70% of its component are sourced and he supplies the company aircraft parts. Illitrates like Chikason, Cocharis and thousands of others are the reason Anambra is a million years better than your state . I do not consider myself Igbo. I see myself as as Anambrarian. I nether understand your spoken igbo or you people. Anambra has two cities (and more) people troop to from all over nigeria and beyond to deposit billions every year. While people only remember your state when they want to have sex. You are too lazy to create an industrial culture. That is why you gave us otokoto, baby factories for rituals etc.
[/s]

If i am right, it's still you Omanbala that went all the way to create a whole new profile just to post this crap.
You need a cure from the mentality i had earlier diagnosed you of. Even if it wasn't you, it makes it all the more interesting to know an Anambrarian created a profile just for this and spent 17seconds so far since that creation to post this crap.

What i stated is that the importance of education cannot be overemphasized and i don't see how your crap has contradicted that statement.

How can someone that lives and breathes think education is not an achievement except in Nigeria when people are trouping overseas to acquire it.

Let me make another incontrovertible statement so you can run around for how to contradict it.
Education is an achievement any where in the world.
All the things you've enumerated that has to do with Science, technology and industrialization were made possible not through ignorance and illiteracy but by Education so STOP SOUNDING LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT..
Stop disgracing yourself and origin by openly displaying this level of stupidity. SMH enyaah, too bad.

Concerning one of your comments, prove it to me there are no Prostitutes, brothels, and Night clubs where you are from and i will take you serious. cheesy

It didn't pass my notice the way you mentioned Hotels in a manner that makes me doubt your level of sanity that is if at all you know the use of them. So there are no Hotels where you are from?. grin

Go and tell Maduka Coscharis and Innoson to their faces they are illiterates or Rochas that he is in the Ogboni cult. Mtcheeeew.

If i must reply any more comments from you, i will cease to mention the name Anambra cos it deserves more than you are denigrating it to.
I have given my honest opinions about her which you have ostensibly confirmed. I like being honest and by your confirmations of those opinions, you have proven that honesty. Anambra is a great state and i mentioned that a couple of times earlier before the wind of evil brought you around.
The points i stated and which i still stand on are these:
1. It is among the best states but not necessarily the best.
2. In no way does it have the best men in the world with respect to marriage materials.

So far you haven't proven any point to contradict me so deal with your failures.

Conclusively, your claim of not being an Igbo but from Anambra is a proof of a mental disorder begging for a cure and part of that ugly mentality i had earlier mentioned. grin grin
Re: Anambra Is The Best by Nobody: 1:53am On May 13, 2017
OP please don't have the impression i dislike Anambra. Far be it from me, it's a state i had always been proud of along with other Eastern states.
From my initial statements i was fair in stating what i know and also highlighted her points of pride and glamour.
Every place and people has ugly sides people believe about them like Ebonyi is known for rage, Mbaise for wickedness (as many believe). Akwa ibom and it's environs are places witches are heard of.
Stating these things in no way means hatred for the people or place.
Don't get me wrong.
Anambra is a state i love and admire along with the other four states and i pray you understand.
Re: Anambra Is The Best by Nobody: 11:17am On May 13, 2017
karacta1:
OP don't mind sincere4u,
Anambra has plenty of extra cash. Na jealousy dey worry am.

Hahahaha,
i missed this your comment earlier.
In as much as i know you are joking, it bears mentioning that Anambra is the richest among the five States of the South East.
I love her for her positives but i am not blind to the fact it doesn't fall into even the richest three States in Nigeria.
about industrialization, it is still not the best.
There is nothing that really classifies it as the very best. We know the most industrialized.
Talking about trade and commerce, we know the state that rightly should boast of being the No.1 irrespective of who does business there.
We just need to tell ourselves the truth.
Most States of the federation also has equally good list of historical and present facts and achievements to be proud of.
Even among the five Eastern States, it is a national believe that when you talk of made in Nigeria, you talk of Aba in Abia state.
Re: Anambra Is The Best by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 13, 2017
Sincere4u:

Hahahaha,
i missed this your comment earlier.
In as much as i know you are joking, it bears mentioning that Anambra is the richest among the five States of the South East.
I love her for her positives but i am not blind to the fact it doesn't fall into even the richest three States in Nigeria.
about industrialization, it is still not the best.
There is nothing that really classifies it as the very best. We know the most industrialized.
Talking about trade and commerce, we know the state that rightly should boast of being the No.1 irrespective of who does business there.
We just need to tell ourselves the truth.
Most States of the federation also has equally good list of historical and present facts and achievements to be proud of.
Even among the five Eastern States, it is a national believe that when you talk of made in Nigeria, you talk of Aba in Abia state.

I trust you knew i was kidding but believe me we in Anambra aren't all like this guy arguing blindly.
The Richest Igbo men in Nigeria are fairly well distributed between the states. Imo shows a very strong representation.
I don't do blind arguments and don't allow yourself to be dragged into one.
I like your facts, logic and presentation.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Ibo Brothers And Sisters ! / Yoruba Language And Outdated Numerology / Photos From Sultan Of Sokoto's 10th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.