Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . (3808 Views)

Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Meet Hon. Nimi Walson Jack, The Best Choice For Next Rivers State Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by paddylo1(m): 3:28am On Jan 09, 2010
1. discussing benin ore road
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0Re7gJBb8&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

2. long interview. . .
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub1Vy4HgYMU&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

3.press dinner speech - this one is classic. .lol
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFa0Fnlyy5w&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

i love this guy. . .lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 09, 2010
? ? Where, When. . .
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by kosovo(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2010
;d :d
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by paddylo1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2010
;d :d
. . . . cool
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by bkbaybe99: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
Paddy Lo, ure a fool for this one. lol hahahahaha. this nicca blew a hole in d side of my head now i feel brain matter dripping down my face. lol.
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by paddylo1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
Paddy Lo, ure a fool for this one. lol hahahahaha. this nicca blew a hole in d side of my head now i feel brain matter dripping down my face. lol.

lol. . .i usually dont care much for big grammer speakers,but this dude is somethin else. . .

ps. . he has a law degree. .
went to law school
called to the bar
and has 2 different masters degrees also

talk of 2 much book knowledge
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by Moyola(f): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
Cant c! undecided tongue
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by MrCrackles(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2010
Dude is just a motormouth who sleeps with the dictionary. . . .
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by mamagee3(f): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
I can't watch the video!!!
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by kosovo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
the lawmakers can't pass what they understand, what can they possibly do with what none of them understands,
Hon Patrick Obahiagbon is just the basket-mouth of the House,
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by AjanleKoko: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
kosovo:

the lawmakers can't pass what they understand, what can they possibly do with what none of them understands,
Hon Patrick Obahiagbon is just the basket-mouth of the House,

Seconded!
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by paddylo1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2010
I can't watch the video!!!

better check your browser again. . .abi na fake browser u dey use?

or refresh your page
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by paddylo1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
Cant c!

same goes for u. .

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon is just the basket-mouth of the House

i respectfully dis agree. . it is a well known fact that his outcry about the benin-ore road
which was played repeatedly on t.v. .
was one of the reasons they got that road fixed,and are still working on it now

u have to agree having a colorful character in the house
is better than having one that sleeps and doses through proceedings
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by SapeleGuy: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
This man is one of the few people who stands up for the common man in the lower house. For that I salute him.
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by real4life: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
Funny man!

I actually like politicians like him, because they make themselves heard. That is what they have been elected to do anyway

Some of the other members are busy laughing instead of listening to what he has to say.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by paddylo1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2010
This man is one of the few people who stands up for the common man in the lower house. For that I salute him.

21 gun salute. . . cool
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by Uche2nna(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2010
real4life:

Funny man!

I actually like politicians like him, because they make themselves heard. That is what they have been elected to do anyway

Some of the other members are busy laughing instead of listening to what he has to say.

Heard by who or whom??

Thats the problem with Nigeria as a whole. Too much showboating.

Are those big words necessary? Whats wrong in putting across ur argument in very simple english? undecided

Now the other politicians are laughing (or impressed undecided) with his big grammar that they probably have lost sight on the content of his deliberations. Sad!!
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2010
did you observe the speaker laughing at 0.44??
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by ohisng(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2010
The man is simple a clown, an object of ridicule. Any person who cannot express himself intelligently using simple english is a , Even if na pastor chris (the other one!)
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by JNdupu: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2010
The decline in our grammer teaching may be highlighted here.  Up to a certain point in the evolution of our nation, grammer teaching was based not solely on reading but also on practical demonstrations of debate and comprehension.  Moreover, people graduated into relatively well-educated circles where grammer practice naturally continued.  Think of our early politicians, civil servants, lawyers, writers and educators.   Sometime in the 70's, things began to change as the emphasis was to shoehorn as many people as possible into a decaying system. 

No doubt, this man has had to do a lot of work to pull himself up the literary ladder but a lot of it appears to have been self-taught through reading books or other materials.  There is a very different presentation when you actually have to speak about things and most of our politicians lack that skill.

Or, he is cleverer than all of us and realized early on that the way you command attention in Nigeria (and get elected, showcased on TV, interviewed etc) is by putting on such a bombastic front.

Or, he is overcompensating for an undetected mental condition.
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by ChapelleS: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2010
@Kosovo

Return the topic 'Insult:mtn Locates Headquaters In Ghana' from phones section to politics section because am about to do something nasty right now.
Re: Meet Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. .get ready to laugh out loud. . by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin cheesy shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

Ibb: What I Discussed With Jonathan ! / Ribadu's Expensive Gamble / Ojukwu Was Right Afterall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.