Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison (4827 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) / TECNO Phantom 8 Vs Camon CX Camera Comparison (PICS) / Check Out The Full Infinix S2 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by henry007(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2017
Kindly like and subscribe if you like the Infinix S2 Pro and TECNO Camon CX Camera comparison video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMI67LiLkVA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by Dam5reey(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2017
S2 is better na... stabilisation is better too...S2pro is winner

Cx , 16mp cry
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by henry007(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2017
See more reviews.

Infinix S2 Pro X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX Speed & Gaming Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR55roJCXas&index=4&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N

Like/Subscribe if you love it.
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by Behankey(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2017
CX Camera is superb. Although the S2 Pro's camera ain't bad. I just
Prefer the quality of the images produced by CX.

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by Freelancerx: 12:50pm On May 14, 2017
Dam5reey:

Cx , 16mp cry
Did you watch the video? Have you experienced both phones first hand? Then you'll know the CX is better.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by scarycuteface(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2017
CX camera na magic lol. The way it produces high quality images is amazing
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by kaykaymcb(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2017
Mayn.... Cx is far better
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by henry007(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2017
Dam5reey:

Cx , 16mp cry

You picked the S2's stabilisation over wide angle as it's unique feature, that's interesting.
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by Abdstrakt(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2017
Behankey:
CX Camera is superb. Although the S2 Pro's camera ain't bad. I just
Prefer the quality of the images produced by CX.
Do you have the Camon Cx?
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by Abdstrakt(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2017
scarycuteface:
CX camera na magic lol. The way it produces high quality images is amazing
The camera is it's selling point so I'd be disappointed if it doesn't produce high quality images
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by Behankey(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Do you have the Camon Cx?
not yet. But I have friends that use it and trust me, when they are around, the only phone I use for pictures is their CX
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by henry007(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2017
Behankey:
not yet. But I have friends that use it and trust me, when they are around, the only phone I use for pictures is their CX

I think the CX makes the C9 look like a dinosaur.
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by sasuke1979: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
For the main camera the Infinix S2 Pro comes with a 13MP main camera while the Tecno Camon CX comes with a 16MP camera. Images from the Camon CX are bigger than the ones from the S2 Pro and when it comes to quality, the dynamic range (look at the sky) of the S2 is much much better than that of the CX. With colors on the S2 are also more accurate compared to the CX. However, there are instances when it is difficult to see the difference between the two, like these indoor shots.
Selfie Camera definitely a big deal when it comes to choosing between these two devices. The Tecno Camon CX has a 16MP front facing camera and the Infinix S2 Pro has two cameras, one which is 13MP and an 8MP wide-angle camera.
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by henry007(m): 5:34am On Jun 14, 2017
sasuke1979:
For the main camera the Infinix S2 Pro comes with a 13MP main camera while the Tecno Camon CX comes with a 16MP camera. Images from the Camon CX are bigger than the ones from the S2 Pro and when it comes to quality, the dynamic range (look at the sky) of the S2 is much much better than that of the CX. With colors on the S2 are also more accurate compared to the CX. However, there are instances when it is difficult to see the difference between the two, like these indoor shots.
Selfie Camera definitely a big deal when it comes to choosing between these two devices. The Tecno Camon CX has a 16MP front facing camera and the Infinix S2 Pro has two cameras, one which is 13MP and an 8MP wide-angle camera.

Both are beautiful i think.
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by TappGroupNG: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
I'm a brand loyalist and I've been using tecno without issues
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by henry007(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
TappGroupNG:
I'm a brand loyalist and I've been using tecno without issues

Same here, well tecno, infinix and apple.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by stevewheezy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
I'm a brand loyalist and I've been using Infinix without issues
Re: Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison by bakkajo: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Camon CX is the clear winner cool

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution / Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better / Help, Does Anyone Here Know How To Convert A Jpeg File With .DM Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.