Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Safest Means Of Travelling Long Distances In Nigeria By Road. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Safest Means Of Travelling Long Distances In Nigeria By Road. (1239 Views)

Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources / Man In Suit Climbs Moving Tanker Steps As Means Of Transportation (Video) / Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safest Means Of Travelling Long Distances In Nigeria By Road. by gbope(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
In light of the recent accident on the Ibadan expressway that claimed 16 life's, I have come to think of it that the best means of travelling long distances by road in Nigeria with relative low risk is by using the luxurious buses . Although they're break down, i. e the rickety ones . There are some new ones that get you to your definition safely . On impact, most Hiaces tend to have higher casualty than the luxurious buses . Take for instance the luxurious bus that plunged into a river in Lagos, if it was the popular hiace, the casualty rate would have been higher . Your takes and opinions.....

Re: Safest Means Of Travelling Long Distances In Nigeria By Road. by Nutase: 10:35pm On May 07, 2017
You have a point but they can make you sleep on the road for days. shocked
Re: Safest Means Of Travelling Long Distances In Nigeria By Road. by gbope(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2017
Nutase:
You have a point but they can make you sleep on the road for days. shocked

You're right, the rickety ones I guess...There are well maintained one that gets u to your destination without a fuss . Safety is paramount.
Re: Safest Means Of Travelling Long Distances In Nigeria By Road. by Nutase: 4:06am On May 08, 2017
gbope:

You're right, the rickety ones I guess...There are well maintained one that gets u to your destination without a fuss . Safety is paramount.
It's always a gamble cos when you are paying you don't know which you are paying for until they start loading. That's when you know if it's the rickety one or not.
Re: Safest Means Of Travelling Long Distances In Nigeria By Road. by SageTravels: 1:45pm On May 08, 2017
You Have a point. luxurious buses do over speed sometimes o. like the one, I entered from West to East last year. After that day i came up with this post 8 Sure Ways To Enjoy Smooth And Stress-Free Travel In Nigeria
Re: Safest Means Of Travelling Long Distances In Nigeria By Road. by gbope(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2017
SageTravels:
You Have a point. luxurious buses do over speed sometimes o. like the one, I entered from West to East last year. After that day i came up with this post 8 Sure Ways To Enjoy Smooth And Stress-Free Travel In Nigeria

Interesting point to note for people who underestimate the speed of those things, They're fast and safer grin
SageTravels:

Interesting point to note for people who underestimate the speed of those things, They're fast and safer . Any mode of transportation comes with risk . But risk levels are different
Re: Safest Means Of Travelling Long Distances In Nigeria By Road. by SageTravels: 10:35am On May 09, 2017
gbope:

Interesting point to note for people who underestimate the speed of those things, They're fast and safer grin

Interesting point to note for people who underestimate the speed of those things, They're fast and safer . Any mode of transportation comes with risk . But risk levels are different

Sure Bro

(1) (Reply)

Please How Many Hours Will It Take Me For Travelling From Kogi To Calabar / Going To Saint Vincent (carribean). How Do I Get There From LAGOS? / Africa Cup Of Nations 2019 In Egypt - Things To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.