Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Two Gods Of Islam. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Two Gods Of Islam. (12912 Views)

My Confusion About The Claims of Islam / The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 9:00am On May 09, 2017
Empiree:
grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxKxrvuEI38&feature=push-u&attr_tag=MfitO79Byuj-eXDu-6
Muslims will take over the world and do what with it, destroy it?

Have you seen any muslim country with anything good about it?

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by shadeyinka(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2017
malvisguy212:
I pray , let the truth be sealed in their heart in Jesus name.

Amen!
Stay fit my Bro

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by ihustler(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2017
CeoMYN:

The same can be said of Christians and the bible.

Bro, the same cannot be said of Christians and the Bible because the Bible is open to research, debates and all. But the Koran is close-ended and does not allow any form of questioning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 09, 2017
analice107:

Is this your rebuttal?

Yes, to the bolded part.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 09, 2017
ihustler:

Bro, the same cannot be said of Christians and the Bible because the Bible is open to research, debates and all. But the Koran is close-ended and does not allow any form of questioning.

So the Koran is not open to debate Well, I don't want more mentions to come up, so let's end it here. tongue
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 2:17pm On May 09, 2017
CeoMYN:

So the Koran is not open to debate Well, I don't want more mentions to come up, so let's end it here. tongue
you don't question Muslims, the Quran or Muhammed lifestyle. if you cannot do all this, how can you debate ?
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by dalaman: 3:05pm On May 09, 2017
Muslims truly believe that the bible mentions Mohammed but that the christians changed it during translation into the varoused versions of the bible.

I was listening to a muslim cleric preaching about it just 2 days ago.

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by dalaman: 3:07pm On May 09, 2017
Roon9:
Muslims in their hearts know the truth about Jesus beign the only Son of God and the real genuine intermediary between man and God, they just don't wanna say it out loud

Stop making thrash up, if they hold such beliefs they'll be christians. Why can't you guys just accept that others don't share your beliefs?

2 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by annunaki2(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2017
dalaman:
Muslims truly believe that the bible mentions Mohammed but that the christians changed it during translation into the varoused versions of the bible.

Actually Muslim clerics are trained to spew out a lot of lies about the scriptures to give credence to mohammed just like mohammed claimed Allah is the God of the bible to give credence to Islam.

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by bennyann: 4:46pm On May 09, 2017
annunaki2:

I think the bolded should be the other way round. In reality it was Allah that was mohammed's messenger. Mohammed was clearly the boss in the relationship as allah was always doing mohammed's bidding and trying to please him.

That seems to be the case embarassed
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 09, 2017
malvisguy212:
you don't question Muslims, the Quran or Muhammed lifestyle. if you cannot do all this, how can you debate ?

It's open to debate but has it consequences.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by alBHAGDADI: 7:32pm On May 09, 2017
Where are the jihadists?
rilwayne001 friendNG aminusanti Empiree udatso EazyMoh

They are all hiding cos this thread is like MOAB to them.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Rilwayne001: 7:41pm On May 09, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Where are the jihadists?

rilwayne001 friend.NG aminusan.ti Emp.iree uda.tso Eaz.yMoh

I'm even under my bed shivering like a leaf embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by aminusanti(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Where are the jihadists?

rilwayne001 friendNG aminusanti Empiree udatso EazyMoh

pls is it a most to worship a Man?
Can u pls stop quoting me on this ur baseless n foolish arguements??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 9:50pm On May 09, 2017
CeoMYN:

Yes, to the bolded part.
Guy, the question is, Why is allah who should be god acting like a domestic servant to muhamad?

Who controls who?

What allah says to others, when it gets to muhammed, allah will adjust his rules to suit Muhammed.

Is.allah afraid of Muhammad? Or, is muhammad also god?

Don't run away from the main point, answer the questions.

Muhammed is the god of islam and allah is his apostle.

allah, Muhammad's errand boy.

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 9:58pm On May 09, 2017
CeoMYN:

Answer your own question, Is the koran open to debate?
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 10:21pm On May 09, 2017
dalaman:

Why not ask them to present the Red Sea scrolls which are written in the native tongues of the Bible people?

Did the Christians tamper with those ones too? At least there most be one copy which gave the muslims the grounds to make this claims.

Okay, wait. The Christians removed the part that puts muhammed in the Bible, did the Christians also removed it from the Jewish Torah and Talmud?

What about the Ethiopians and the Orthodox Christians whose Bibles still remains in the tongues of the native Aramaic, Greek and Hebrew Languages? Is muhammed in their Bible?

If it's not in the Christian Bible, it most be somewhere to proof them right.

When you were listening to whoever making that claim, did it occur to you to ask yourself why muhamad will be removed from the Bible long before he was born? Why? Or when was his name removed?

And, do you also realize that so many heathen rulers were mentioned in the Bible? Wicked rulers at that, yet their names remained in the Bible, why?

Did those who translated the Bible into various languages and versions had a personal grudge against Muhammed before he was born?

I hope you realize that Christianity was around for 600 hundred years before muhamed was born, and 40 years before he became a prophet? Put together it took 640 after Christianity was in insistence before Muhammed knew anything about Islam. So, at what point did the Christians, including the Catholic church which patronizes decided, 'No, this muhammed character is too vile, let's remove him from the Bible?'

Do you even reason rationally anytime you hear anything, no matter how remote it is against Christ and Christians?

2 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 10:29pm On May 09, 2017
annunaki2:

Actually Muslim clerics are trained to spew out a lot of lies about the scriptures to give credence to mohammed just like mohammed claimed Allah is the God of the bible to give credence to Islam.
I watched a YouTube clip of Zakir Naik. Someone asked him a question, he took 5minutes in answering the question, and in that 5minutes, he told 20 lies. An Ex Muslim from Pakistan, Nabeel Qureshi caught him lying 20 times in one response and in 5 minutes. Zakir Naik lies makes satan look like a child.

But, do the muslims realize he lies and still take him serious? That man can lie. He is so fast in talking that you don't know you'll think he is good, but the man quotes nonexisting authors to back up his lies, he misquotes and twist peoples comments to mean what he wants. The demons inhabiting that man are many.

2 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 10:30pm On May 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You should, you have believed a lie. allah was created by muhammed.

5 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 10:33pm On May 09, 2017
aminusanti:
How is baseless and foolish? are you calling your koran baseless and foolish?

He quoted your koran and presented information to you which you shd come up and clarify, instead you are calling it baseless and foolish.

Oga, why allah dey fear muhammed?

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by dalaman: 10:39pm On May 09, 2017
analice107:

Why not ask them to present the Red Sea scrolls which are written in the native tongues of the Bible people?

Did the Christians tamper with those ones too? At least there most be one copy which gave the muslims the grounds to make this claims.

Okay, wait. The Christians removed the part that puts muhammed in the Bible, did the Christians also removed it from the Jewish Torah and Talmud?

What about the Ethiopians and the Orthodox Christians whose Bibles still remains in the tongues of the native Aramaic, Greek and Hebrew Languages? Is muhammed in their Bible?

If it's not in the Christian Bible, it most be somewhere to proof them right.

When you were listening to whoever making that claim, did it occur to you to ask yourself why muhamad will be removed from the Bible long before he was born? Why? Or when was his name removed?

And, do you also realize that so many heathen rulers were mentioned in the Bible? Wicked rulers at that, yet their names remained in the Bible, why?

Did those who translated the Bible into various languages and versions had a personal grudge against Muhammed before he was born?

I hope you realize that Christianity was around for 600 hundred years before muhamed was born, and 40 years before he became a prophet? Put together it took 640 after Christianity was in insistence beffore Muhammed knew anything about Islam. So, at what point did the Christians, including the Catholic church which patronizes decided, 'No, this muhammed character is too vile, let's remove him from the Bible?'

Do you even reason rationally anytime you hear anything, no matter how remote it is against Christ and Christians?

Why are you ranting? I just simply made an observation. I actually find it absure that muslims hold such beliefs. Some of them truly believe that Mohammed appears inside the bible and their clerics try to twist the bible to say that. The Islamic cleric I listened to said the actual Hebrew word was Mohammed and ye even pronounced it. I know many cleric tell a lot of lies in order to promote their religion all the time.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 11:01pm On May 09, 2017
CeoMYN:

It's open to debate but has it consequences.
how can you debate when your hands are tie ? is like asking a soldier to go to war and command him not to shoot a single bullet.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by alBHAGDADI: 11:10pm On May 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Only Jesus can save you from MOAB.

What a shame. You couldn't even defend your MESSENGER. Your Al taquiya is weak anyway.

Do you know you are the dumbest of all the terroristss I've encountered in the religion section? You are the type that stupidly detonates his bomb before getting to the target crowd. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by alBHAGDADI: 11:12pm On May 09, 2017
aminusanti:
But this thread just showed that you Muslims worship a man called the Messenger, who is really the boss of the one who sent him.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by true2god: 11:12pm On May 09, 2017
I want to become a Muslim and I must say the shahada: 'there is no god but Mohammed and allahh is his messenger'. Ya, I am now a born again Muslim. Yahweh Akbar!

Can anyone show me, in the Quran, where allahh rebuke Mohammed for any sin or wrongdoing? allahh is always there doing errand boy for Mohammed. Who then is the master, allahh or Mohammed? Aisha, the fake prophet's child bride was even as confused as I am in the hadith below:

Narrated Aisha: I used to look down upon those ladies who had given themselves to Allah's Apostle and I used to say, "Can a lady give herself (to a man)?" But when Allah revealed: "You (O Muhammad) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily).' (33.51) I said (to the Prophet), "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires."
(Sahih Bukhari 6:60:311).

Aisha must be the first islamophobe for pointing this fact to Mohammed, that is, receiving convenient revelations for his personal interest or selfish interest.

An again in surah 33 ayah 54:

O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity.

The above ayah showed that Mohammed is a clown and a jealous husband who will invoke allahh anytime he wanted to pass a coded message to his sahabas. Who said Mohammed is not a smart ass?
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Empiree: 3:33am On May 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by aminusanti(m): 6:15am On May 10, 2017
analice107:

How is baseless and foolish? are you calling your koran baseless and foolish?

He quoted your koran and presented information to you which you shd come up and clarify, instead you are calling it baseless and foolish.

Oga, why allah dey fear muhammed?
When was the last time you and squad ( alBHAGDADI & other haters) receive a sensible answers for ur queries from da muslim brothers here on NL?? Long ago huh! Dats enough to show you how senseless n dump you pple re if you hav brain to reason..your thread will always remain dry simply bcus you guys r not here for what you re asking and u gat no respect for others......
Keep digging for the fault in Islam... bunch of time wasters

3 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by aminusanti(m): 6:19am On May 10, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
But this thread just showed that you Muslims worship a man called the Messenger, who is really the boss of the one who sent him.
ok
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Aremson14(m): 6:40am On May 10, 2017
okay, firstly some one interrupting your prayer doesnt mean you worship the person or regard the person as a God, The prophet is a messenger of God and won't interrupt your prayer for any reason except for a good cause. Now it is not the prophet alone that can interrupt your prayer, your mother also has such rights because they won't just call u while praying without a good reason

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by alBHAGDADI: 7:25am On May 10, 2017
aminusanti:

When was the last time you and squad ( alBHAGDADI & other haters) receive a sensible answers for ur queries from da muslim brothers here on NL?? Long ago huh! Dats enough to show you how senseless n dump you pple re if you hav brain to reason..your thread will always remain dry simply bcus you guys r not here for what you re asking and u gat no respect for others......
The reason why we will keep bringing out the falsehood of Islam is because you never prove us wrong, just weak Al taquiya.

Just admit you are running away. grin
If I were a Muslim, I would run away from this thread too cos there's no angle one can twist this from.

6 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 8:31am On May 10, 2017
aminusanti:

Aminusanti, we are interested in helping you see that you have been lied to, Muhammed lied in everything. He was a false prophet.

2 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by analice107: 8:41am On May 10, 2017
aminusanti:
ok
Now that you have realized it, call on Jesus who is the only one who can save, to deliver you from the Arabic jinns dwelling inside of you now.

Do that before it becomes too late.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire / What Is That Temptation You Regularly Fall For? / Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.