Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything (41479 Views)

Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / Banky W, Ebuka, Tunde & Segun Demuren At Lala Akindoju's Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by ndidibabe(f): 9:04am On May 08, 2017
Naijahelm:
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Bankole Wellington aka BankyW and Captain Tunde Demuren friendship are everything.

When Ebuka got married to Cynthia, BankyW and Tunde were there to support their G.

Tunde Demuren got married to OAP, Toolz in 2016, Ebuka and BankyW were there to support their G.

Now, its BankyW's turn with actress. Adesua Etomi, Ebuka and Tunde Demuren are there to support their G.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/these-banky-w-ebuka-tunde-demuren-friendship-photos-are-everything.html
Can someone tell me the kind of fabric the guys used for the white traditional outfit? Plan to get something similar for hubby.
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by chukslawrence(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2017
ok
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:06am On May 08, 2017
Coming soon
Me... Ipodexposed .. And ademusiwa

Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by lesterpullen: 9:11am On May 08, 2017
CXLVII:
Pictures reminds me of how me and friends started ours in 1952.

Giripa?
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by Nobody: 9:19am On May 08, 2017
Reminds me of some of my friends. Friendship is sweet when is genuine.

1 Like

Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by Nobody: 9:21am On May 08, 2017
REAL/GOOD friends are some of the scarciest thing to find!....
*too many FAKES around!

1 Like

Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by Nobody: 9:22am On May 08, 2017
Evaberry:
Guys are always closer than girls
no big deal. when u got a guy that's it real G he can do almost anything for u and always gat ur back 24/7
this is why my main frds are guys.
They are the real MVP

Loyal people unlike these girls wey fit kill u untop their boyfriend matter

Babe he don tay when i see girls friendship run o, i roll with guys, women and older single ladies, though i still two solidly behind me.
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by Titheman(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2017
CXLVII:

Grand pa
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by Nobody: 9:39am On May 08, 2017
When men are the best of friends, they often remain the best of friends for years and years.
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by bitcoinvin(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2017
CXLVII:

before or after the world war?..lol

1 Like

Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by Chukazu: 9:50am On May 08, 2017
Was expecting to see "fine boy" Lynxx
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by Nobody: 10:30am On May 08, 2017
Bankole...Ebuka...Tunde (BET). Gamers! grin

BET 9JA

1 Like

Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by bmanbee(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2017
THE PREACHER AND THE LOVER BOY(vibes comedy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_QtadOg-nw
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by larrypourl(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2017
ndidibabe:
Can someone tell me the kind of fabric the guys used for the white traditional outfit? Plan to get something similar for hubby.

Buy quality Atiku that will obey starch easily.

1 Like

Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by krisjovi(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2017
Freiden:
Reminds me of my 2 good friends....Olayinka Herbert Samuel Heelas Badmus Macaulay & Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Make i go look for our throw back pics

lol... grin
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by danbrowndmf(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
a friend I need is a ********
is what?
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by Cocoafera(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
a friend I need is a ********
You are a bahñd girl!... A friend u need is a fu©kmæt.. smiley smiley
Continuu ....
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by ndidibabe(f): 4:06pm On May 08, 2017
larrypourl:

Buy quality Atiku that will obey starch easily.
Is it better than guinea brocade and voile lace?
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by larrypourl(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2017
ndidibabe:
Is it better than guinea brocade and voile lace?

Not bad too but Atiku has grade. Once you get to market you'll see varieties.
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by ndidibabe(f): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
larrypourl:

Not bad too but Atiku has grade. Once you get to market you'll see varieties.
Do you have an idea what a quality one cost? Range Pls...
Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by larrypourl(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
ndidibabe:
Do you have an idea what a quality one cost? Range Pls...

No specific price but you'll get what your money can afford to buy. There are atiku of 6 yards for 3k, till u get to 20k+ depending on the grade u want but make sure you don't purchase the nylon types get those with real cotton material.

1 Like

Re: These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything by olatemmie13(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
I can of monster energy drink and small plastic Origin bitters for my G!!!

Smellymouth:
Friendahip goals#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aki And Pawpaw Look Dapper In Matching Suit Outfit / AY Posts Video Of Infant Mimicking Sexual Act, Fans Blast Him / Lizzy Anjorin And Her Husband, Lateef Lawal Welcome First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.