Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks (44164 Views)

Huge Python Killed In My Workplace / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by ekensi01: 10:10am On May 08, 2017
As everybody the call, lala now me just the ask my self who don see lala eat snake before? hands up
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by takenadoh: 10:10am On May 08, 2017
Lalasiclala can put these type of thread to front lage
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by Moreoffaith(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2017
Oya lala..
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by Nobody: 10:10am On May 08, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by Nobody: 10:10am On May 08, 2017
For lalasticlala's uncensored nude pics pm me
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by juzgaux(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2017
Holy sh*t
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by GeneralOjukwu: 10:12am On May 08, 2017
Never knew pythons were this common in Nigeria till i joined Nairaland shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by CIOSYLVA(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2017
SNAKE POST AND FRONT PAGE IS LIKE 5&6
AM SUSPECTING SEUN
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by wilztayo(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2017
this one big oo
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by pat077: 10:14am On May 08, 2017
Almost same in color with thier uniform
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by CXLVII: 10:15am On May 08, 2017
When u eat snakes like this with Carrot and butter, your life will never remain the same.
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by alaskido(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2017
Why waste bullet meant for Boko Haram boys on a harmless snake. God help Nigeria.
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2017
C for choop as in snake pepper choop!
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by iraborosasu: 10:23am On May 08, 2017
What is with Snake posts and FP nowadays..... This is becoming suspicious undecided
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by Nobody: 10:26am On May 08, 2017
Imagine the wood houses in the barracks. Just imagine the sorry state of accomodation our soldiers live in.

All the money allocated to the renovation of these barracks are swallowed by one oga at the top.

PYO hope you're seeing this o.
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by Broda09: 10:26am On May 08, 2017
I have never come to terms with the fact that Nigerians eat snakes. Yuck....
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by Nobody: 10:29am On May 08, 2017
yep! they didn't disappoint they are going to eat the snake!
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by 9ja4show: 10:29am On May 08, 2017
Everything is food to Nigerians... Smh
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by CocaineSniffer: 10:29am On May 08, 2017
Soljaboi44:
See The Snake We Killed In A Bush Near Our Barracks

something!
so u be soldier? Na God go punish you. You must be very stupid angry
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by banmee(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2017
See barrack. Jesus.
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by iwattpro(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2017
lala's favourite wink
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by CASHPARK(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2017
modelmike7:
This is massive!!
So fish get meat like this?!
I still jump am pass sha!!

Snake or Fish?
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by stonemind(f): 10:54am On May 08, 2017
CocaineSniffer:
so u be soldier? Na God go punish you. You must be very stupid angry

Wetin the guy do you? Abi you and the snake relate
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by simplywhy(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2017
Wats up wit this lala nd his affiliation wit snakes, someone should fill me in.
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by praisekeyzz(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2017
90% of nairalanders make d same comment on snake threads. Lala dis lala dat. Change ur perception for once. And meanyile av dey reloc8 all the pythons to nigeria?
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by Nobody: 11:19am On May 08, 2017
Trumps critic of africans especially our leaders comes to mind...all we think about is food, sex and show-off, when would we start preserving wild life and generating revenue from tourism?
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by Nobody: 11:38am On May 08, 2017
CASHPARK:

Snake or Fish?
Thanks....snake!
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by Ubongdemaga: 11:57am On May 08, 2017
Soljaboi44:
See The Snake We Killed In A Bush Near Our Barracks

something!
one man food is another man poison. In my place if they knw u eat snake ,earnestly nobody will associate wit u.
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by brojoshua: 12:04pm On May 08, 2017
That snake could prove more dangerous than militants
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by lazygal: 12:16pm On May 08, 2017
fernandobush:
the way I see snake pepper soup, I have started to contemplate whether to taste it or not!!

chai!!

How can you bear to eat what has most probably swallowed a human like your self Of all the over 1000 safe animals you chose a carnivorous one?
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by CocaineSniffer: 12:24pm On May 08, 2017
stonemind:

Wetin the guy do you? Abi you and the snake relate
Lol naso dem sef dey always harrass innicent and helpless civilians for street. If they born him papa well make e con challenge me for here grin
Re: The Huge Python Killed By Nigerian Soldiers In A Bush Near Their Barracks by Nogodyej: 12:28pm On May 08, 2017
something that could have been given to buraty as a pet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.