Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (162897 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bostin:
No tension guys, is as easy as ABC. No questions asked,just to check your documents,summit and go..Best of Luck.
correct, thanks for the Info.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bostin:
No tension guys, is as easy as ABC. No questions asked,just to check your documents,summit and go..Best of Luck.

By d way is d primary school certificate compulsory, because I don't have one.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ganja06(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bostin:

Correct guy
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by saxoholic1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
please I just finished my interview now...I was successful.but they said this is just the 1st phase.that the next phase is training,followed by another verification process.
guys the truth is that they won't give u a dime oh(as they told us).they will just support from the scratch until the thing begin to run..hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
networkfailure:

By d way is d primary school certificate compulsory, because I don't have one.
Yes compulsory but no worries if you don't have it ..They have a form to tick each requirement you bring,so they will still take what you have.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
saxoholic1:
please I just finished my interview now...I was successful.but they said this is just the 1st phase.that the next phase is training,followed by another verification process.
guys the truth is that they won't give u a dime oh(as they told us).they will just support from the scratch until the thing begin to run..hmmmm
So you want to take the money and ran before?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
how will.it niw be funded if we are not given.cash
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by CoolKizzy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Generaloluseye:
how will.it niw be funded if we are not given.cash

if you know fadama and it's projects, you'll know they don't give cash... they will tell you from where to go and buy the stuffs you need and then pay on your behalf, service partners and consultants. .. in some cases, they procure equipment on your behalf and bring it to site. you won't see one naira with your eyes.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by otee42: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
guy who ever told there r not going to give cash has lied already. .....This is a world Bank project first of it kind....pls don't let any one deceive u
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by saxoholic1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
otee42:
guy who ever told there r not going to give cash has lied already. .....This is a world Bank project first of it kind....pls don't let any one deceive u

ask those who had benefitted from program....but with the way it's going I don't think they will give out the money at all
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by CoolKizzy(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2017
otee42:

comment authoritatively only on subjects you are sure about... you ain't on this.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 3:52am On Jun 14, 2017
CoolKizzy:

if you know fadama and it's projects, you'll know they don't give cash... they will tell you from where to go and buy the stuffs you need and then pay on your behalf, service partners and consultants. .. in some cases, they procure equipment on your behalf and bring it to site. you won't see one naira with your eyes.
so.if i.want.to.build.a.pond, they will.find.the people.who.will.dig.it.for.me?.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2017
On my way to my venue
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Omaa34:
On my way to my venue
good. any news? and is it true that they will not give us cash handy
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2017
I No dey serious abt this, until one of there oga 4m another state told me that, they wil give us the money. Tomorrow is my interview
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2017
Generaloluseye:

good. any news? and is it true that they will not give us cash handy
No money issues yet, checking of credentials has began, so far we are 44 in number for two lga (amac and bwari),seems we are all in cos, the number they need per day is 100persons.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2017
They are taking identification certificate seriously, you have to provide you identification of residence of where you want to site your business if you are not an indigin
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Omaa34:
They are taking identification certificate seriously, you have to provide you identification of residence of where you want to site your business if you are not an indigin
re they asking questions?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by papyrus2(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
How will someone know if the person is successful or not
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
No land title i ve bt lease they said i need affidavit 4m court. the person who want to borrow me said. it is his wife family own the land. He can lease me bt without court matter. Lobatan. j
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by samolas: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
please what time is the screening starting daily?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
god2good:
No land title i ve bt lease they said i need affidavit 4m court. the person who want to borrow me said. it is his wife family own the land. He can lease me bt without court matter. Lobatan. j
is it not land plan/ survey they are asking for
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Generaloluseye:

re they asking questions?
Only questions concerning your credentials
Also go with your birth certificate
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Generaloluseye:
is it not land plan/ survey they are asking for
they are asking for land papers or agreements
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Omaa34:
they are asking for land papers or agreements
ok. that means a land survey plan will.do
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by CoolKizzy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Generaloluseye:

so.if i.want.to.build.a.pond, they will.find.the people.who.will.dig.it.for.me?.

Yes sir, they have eperts in most agricultural field rooted in every state. They call it value chain or something. these are private business poeple they partner with. meet your Fadama state coordinator and you'll be shocked he knows most towns and villages in your state. Fadama has been running with this design for many years now. there may be a little compromise here and there, but I doubt if anyone can access cash. people experienced with Fadama projects can shed more light.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Btola1: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello House, if you are really into farming and you know about the logistics, it may be somehow calling them to provide labourers for every of the cultural practices till harvesting, it may somehow slow down the work process and they may eventually not work at the pace you want.
If you have your money at hand, you call the labourers, tell them and pay them their money.
You can even employ a particular labourer for that particular planting season that will be paid monthly for monitoring to avoid all this "Omo Onile" from claiming your proceeds.
I still don't see how tiring it won't be for us at the end of the day calling them to come and do things for us since we don't av cash.
I understand that, they may be trying to fight corruption by avoiding people from using the money for Something else.
But let's still see how it goes.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
only supervision and monitoring can.help. even with youwin programme. guys were paid in cash although in three instalments. so it will be foolish not to pay in cash
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Btola1:
Hello House, if you are really into farming and you know about the logistics, it may be somehow calling them to provide labourers for every of the cultural practices till harvesting, it may somehow slow down the work process and they may eventually not work at the pace you want.
If you have your money at hand, you call the labourers, tell them and pay them their money.
You can even employ a particular labourer for that particular planting season that will be paid monthly for monitoring to avoid all this "Omo Onile" from claiming your proceeds.
I still don't see how tiring it won't be for us at the end of the day calling them to come and do things for us since we don't av cash.
I understand that, they may be trying to fight corruption by avoiding people from using the money for Something else.
But let's still see how it goes.

abi.na. that means i will have to be calling on them.at every stage. if i have poultry and i need to buy drugs for them, i will have to get in touch with them. hmmm
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Adebayor4ril: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
For how long will it take to get back to us after the interview? Who has an idea abt that?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Annyhot(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
futureenergy:

If you make it to 16 Jubilee School Road, pls help me check the date for "George I" of Itu LGA. Let's know if the dates pasted there corresponds with what we have online. Me, I'll be back to Uyo on Tuesday, the date on my profile is Wednesday and I got that State Coordinator's SMS.

Thank you.

I'm so sorry I didn't get any notification for this comment.... the interview was successful for me.... ITU was finally selected by ballot cos ITU were much
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by bolinxman: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
CoolKizzy:

Yes sir, they have eperts in most agricultural field rooted in every state. They call it value chain or something. these are private business poeple they partner with. meet your Fadama state coordinator and you'll be shocked he knows most towns and villages in your state. Fadama has been running with this design for many years now. there may be a little compromise here and there, but I doubt if anyone can access cash. people experienced with Fadama projects can shed more light.
Don't say what you know nothing about,I've worked with Fadama as a consultant before,this programme is the first of its kind,I have also had one on one discussion with a state coordinator,cash will be given out the beneficiaries.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (45) (Reply)

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.