Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post (16285 Views)

Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by victorisreal02: 9:14am On May 08, 2017
Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post

An instagram user with the name “Seunmarde” who lost her luggage to a cab driver of ogataxi, if you missed thr post, click Here, has gotten her luggage back, as she took to instagram to clear her previous claims,

Her current instagram post in quote below:-

[center]The driver brought back my luggage and explained to me that his car was giving him lots of trouble yesterday and that was why he couldn’t bring it for me and that his phone automatically blocks unknown numbers. He didn’t mean to steal the luggage, the whole whole situation was a misconception[/center]

Screenshots below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/instagram-user-got-her-luggage-back-after-instagram-post/

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by absoluteSuccess: 9:38am On May 08, 2017
Nigerians we can trust.

1 Like

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by ifexxy13: 10:15am On May 08, 2017
Misconception I garrit now

1 Like

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by Alisegun(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2017
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by Swiftlee(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2017
You are so lucky
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by juzgaux(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2017
There are some good ones after all

1 Like

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by sotall(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2017
ok
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by GeneralOjukwu: 10:16am On May 08, 2017
Hope she apologizes after publicly disparaging him and calling him a thief...

I didn't see any "i am sorry" or any form of apology shocked

" He didn't mean to steal my luggage". You were wrong and still refused to admit it.

PS- Not to be cynical, but maybe the driver meant to steal it, but the publicity made him have 2nd thoughts grin

23 Likes

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by bedspread: 10:16am On May 08, 2017
Praise the LORRRRRRRRD
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by bdek(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2017
i hope she apologize to him also
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by sisisioge: 10:20am On May 08, 2017
The media is super cool mehn...congrats.
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by Mikkoloo(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2017
This really cause for celebration, this shows that we still have some good hearted Nigerians in our country.
Bless you a good Nigeria driver.

1 Like

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by Dandsome: 10:21am On May 08, 2017
Nice. I hope what the driver said is what really happened. Not because he thought about what happened to that Uber driver thief then he had a rethink

1 Like

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by NaijBlog(f): 10:21am On May 08, 2017
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by SexyNairalander: 10:23am On May 08, 2017
booked

social media ti take over
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by wakes: 10:24am On May 08, 2017
Great!
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by DollarAngel(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by realestniggah: 10:24am On May 08, 2017
so this year is going to pass without seun making any significant change to nairaland.

seun we need improvement on nairaland..nairaland has the potential to be one of the biggest forum in the world.. take a clue from quora.com

please seun do some improvement on this forum ..nah beg I dey beg

3 Likes

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by ekensi01: 10:24am On May 08, 2017
Are they trying to say instagram is now valuable than police? or are they trying to say instagram has magician? tell me something good please.
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by goodlifehyd(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2017
Phone automatically block unknown numbers? Oboi i carry yarnsh oooo

3 Likes

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2017
happy for her...

BITCOIN NEEDED... ANY QUANTITY YOU GOT ...

contact on my signature
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2017
Good.maybe this is the change in Nigeria we talking about
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by ItsawrapOutfit: 10:31am On May 08, 2017
Goodnews but how do you receive calls from prospective passengers if your phone blocks unknown numbers?
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by Nobody: 10:38am On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

PS- Not to be cynical, but maybe the driver meant to steal it, but the publicity made him have 2nd thoughts grin
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by Nobody: 10:42am On May 08, 2017
the driver meant to steal the luggage
Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by Pavore9: 10:43am On May 08, 2017
No misconception, he had a rethink! How can one be offering service to the public and his phone blocks unknown numbers or was he expecting patronage from only friends and family already in his contact? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by LordBaelish: 10:47am On May 08, 2017
Rants: 2 full pages min

Conclusion: 2 lines max

Why should i bother?

1 Like

Re: Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post by Abdul124(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2017
That how some things are at d time we try doing good thing dat when some hindrances will be coming up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gas Tanker Kills 15 In Niger State / Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. / Normal Traffic Operations Resume In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.