Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1242349 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Twallace:

Hello boss. Thanks for all your help. I'm applying for a course that has duration of 1.5 years (because of the cheap cost). Please what can I do to make up the remaining 5 months, can I apply for another course after that?

What is my fate after 1.5 years in Aussie?

Keep your last two major course for last. Defer if need be or take one major course pluse additional or borrowed course and do same for the last major course. Again you could just apply for another short course to add up to the 2yrs mark.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Twallace: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
WestAfrican:

Keep your last two major course for last. Defer if need be or take one major course pluse additional or borrowed course and do same for the last major course. Again you could just apply for another short course to add up to the 2yrs mark.

Thank you so much sir. You have lifted my spirit this morning. Will my visa be up to 2 years (for 1.5 years course) ? I guess I will be applying for the short course when I'm in Aussie, right?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debris: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
As a 26yrs gal and a graduate of medical science what are my chances of getting australia visa for a 40weeks diploma course program in Care and Community Services.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Twallace:

Thank you so much sir. You have lifted my spirit this morning. Will my visa be up to 2 years (for 1.5 years course) ? I guess I will be applying for the short course when I'm in Aussie, right?
Yes. You apply for the short course before your visa elapses. In that case you will be given a new ecoe to apply for another student visa for sort of a new program which will inturn get you to a 2yr study mark.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bestdiddy: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Like @imoge said, i think her issue is which sponsor to present.

If i'm correct, then her scenario goes thus:

She has personal savings of N3million.

Shes expecting N10m from two other sources soon who cannot be accepted as sponsors. But all funds available will amount to N13million which is suitable.

Her salary is N64k per month, so she may not be able to present her own account statement because it doesnt justify the total sum of N13m.

Her husband who is very acceptable as a sponsor could be presented as the one who transferred all that N13m to her personal account. Alternatively, the entire N13m could sit in her Husband's account while hubby is presented as the sponsor.

Her question now is this . . . if her husband is presented as sponsor (money in his account or transfers the money), must the husband's account statement also need to justify the total sum of N13m?

So my dear poster, i would like to ask . . . does oga's current engagement (business or job) have the capacity to raise N13m (after expenses) in 1year?

Essentially, whichever sponsor is presented, he/she needs to demonstrate that apart from having that N13m in his/her account now, he/she is currently engaged in something that generates funds that can finance the student's tuition and living expenses for one year.

In my own case, my mom was my sponsor, she moved the funds into my account with her sponsorship statement stressing that. But we also had to present documentary evidence showing that she generates more than the required sum necessary for tuition and upkeep. we presented audited financial reports of her company showing the profit shes been making for the past four years, tax renditions, CAC docs and others.

So my dear, lets address your husband's financial capacity to justify N13m annually. If he doesnt have such capacity, then we'll have to look at what our options are.

My contribution is open to comments from others ooo. If i am not in order, you can gracefully comment or point out your opinions.

EMMAACHILE:

Does she have enough to cover for tuition? If its true, then she should ignore my earlier statement
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mozoe(f): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Zzz
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lovelychy: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
I hail all in the house, I have even following the thread and am very grateful for al the pointers here. Pls I just want to know if I need SOA for a PHD program student visa, since it's by research? Pls all answers are Wellcome. Bless
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mozoe(f): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
kiss kiss
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ericsunday619: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
please i need help, what are my chances of getting Australia student visa for bachelor's in nursing. am 21years old and i left high school 2014. I got IELTS 6.5. thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ericsunday619: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ericsunday619:
please i need help, what are my chances of getting Australia student visa for bachelor's in nursing. am 21years old and i left high school 2014. I got IELTS 6.5. thanks
6B and 2A1 with 1C in my Waec. minimum band 6.0 in IELTS and 7.0 in speaking section. my step dad is my sponsor with different surname. please help me. thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lovelychy: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
@Naijaaussie and @WestAfrican I throw away respectful salute your way. Pls I need info on how to go about my doctorate student visa application as I don't have a scholarship yet. Additional info on how to go about scholarship applications will be much appreciated. Bless
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Twallace: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please house, I'm applying for a msc. Program tomorrow. Does it make sense to include statement of intent, will it boast my chances or will it be shooting myself in the leg.

NB: the school didn't request for it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
tobe4real:
how about using the same soa one used to get admission from the school and then paying tuition fees and all..?my friend in Australia said he did this and got his visa but that was like 3 years ago.

That could be bad oooo. The statement I used was since June ooo and it was 11m. The balance now is 8m on the dot. I just dey fear. AS waiting to top it up will waste time again
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oknee: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
aragonbaba:
Hello gurus in the house, Please is there any Engineering graduate in the house seeking for Masters admission. Please i would like to contact you on an issue. I was denied admission in RMIT engineering management based on the SSVF. So i wish to know successful admissions and engineering related course that was issued.
Hey, why don't you apply for permanent residence visa straight away with your engineering degree
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iomoge2(f): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iomoge2(f): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lovelychy:
@Naijaaussie and @WestAfrican I throw away respectful salute your way. Pls I need info on how to go about my doctorate student visa application as I don't have a scholarship yet. Additional info on how to go about scholarship applications will be much appreciated. Bless

http://www.scholarsdomain.com/2016/06/22/adelaide-scholarships-international/
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Blazegab:

That could be bad oooo. The statement I used was since June ooo and it was 11m. The balance now is 8m on the dot. I just dey fear. AS waiting to top it up will waste time again
you applied for the visa with 8m and you haven't gotten a visa yet?people use the same soa even after paying tuition and all from the money they still submit the same soa and get their visas,no bank has the right to say how much is in your account to anyone other than you...the dibp can only ask if the soa is genuine and issued by them(the bank)and that's it..even a banker on here once corroborated this,but please confirm if it's still the case as things change all the time,I'm trying to find out if anyone has done it this july intake and it flew
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lovelychy:

In some cases universities offer direct scholarship. You may want to email or ring up some unis to find out about them.
Mind you research topics matters too.

http://www.scholars4dev.com/4950/australia-scholarships/
https://www.findaphd.com/search/phd.aspx?CID=AU
https://www.education.gov.au/search/site/Post%20graduate%20award
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abiodun56: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=Mozoe post=60358426]....,

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abiodun56: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
aragonbaba:
Hello gurus in the house, Please is there any Engineering graduate in the house seeking for Masters admission. Please i would like to contact you on an issue. I was denied admission in RMIT engineering management based on the SSVF. So i wish to know successful admissions and engineering related course that was issued.

I gained admission at RMIT for an Engineering course, i think d section 8 of your SSVF should be very detailed.
You should be able to tell the admission officer about your dream pay after the Masters program and why you think that spending over 35,500 AUD dollars a year for tuition is a good investment.
Be very detailed and convincing. Also talk about your short term plan and your long term plan.
Section 8 is where the assesment is being done.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
abiodun56:
Hello everyone, please could someone tell me the best way to pay Tuition and OSHC to ECU. I really need someone to guideme with this, Am i supposed to pay my tuition and OSHC to the same bank ?...Guys at ECU help a bro out.
Thanks.
this kin question sef nawa for some pple
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mozoe(f): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
tobe4real:
my dear it is well... I feel for you and appreciate you for sticking with your e.

Amen
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
this kin question sef nawa for some pple

Lol, sorry for disturbing you, please how much is 15,140 au$ to us$ for Form A? No vex abeg
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
foreverkind1:

Lol, sorry for disturbing you, please how much is 15,140 au$ to us$ for Form A? No vex abeg
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
Thanks, how far with your application, what school are you heading to?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samakinbo: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
I just got a conditional offer from an Al1 Australian university, to pay around 17000aus dollars as 1st semester tuition. The school is requesting for bank statement in other to issue COE. The question i have now is regarding the Bank statement.My calculation shows that after paying the 1st semester tuition fee, from my moms bank statement showing like 14m, i will be left with like 9m to apply to the embassy. Will the 9m be okay for the embassy application?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
It will be ok to apply for your Student Visa my dear, I hope your Mum has good inflow and outflow and also a source of her income that is verifiable with documents to show for it. You are good to go from my own point of view.
samakinbo:
I just got a conditional offer from an Al1 Australian university, to pay around 17000aus dollars as 1st semester tuition. The school is requesting for bank statement in other to issue COE. The question i have now is regarding the Bank statement.My calculation shows that after paying the 1st semester tuition fee, from my moms bank statement showing like 14m, i will be left with like 9m to apply to the embassy. Will the 9m be okay for the embassy application?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by onyeji20: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pls house,I want to pay for my OSHC by myself but the problem I'm having now is the start date and the end date.Should the start date be the beginning of my program and the end date be the end of my program?my program start february,19the 2018 and end December,15th 2019.Pls how will my policy start and end date look like? pls help a brother.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=sokoto post=60179167][/quote]

I'm in Australia already. Started my course in July but came in April
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mich4prof: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pls House, I have two urgent questions:

First, can I apply for Australian visa with IELTS result that will be expiring one week from now?

Second: do they have priority visa for Australia, that is one that can be ready within a week or less? If so, any idea of d cost?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
mich4prof:
Pls House, I have two urgent questions:

First, can I apply for Australian visa with IELTS result that will be expiring one week from now?

Second: do they have priority visa for Australia, that is one that can be ready within a week or less? If so, any idea of d cost?

First, go and rewrite your ielts, one week expiration can't work
Second, you can't get visa within a week when you re not a Diplomat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.