Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1243208 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by udi2111: 7:42am On May 25, 2017
PHUMEELAYO:
Thanks... Well true UQ is the cheapest of the three (AUD 30,189) but it's still expensive fa. Please I would appreciate if anyone can suggest a cheaper school offering MS nursing (graduate-entry). Most schools I researched offer the bachelor route.
the AUD30,189 is it for graduate entry into nursing at UQ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haliru001: 8:07am On May 25, 2017
yeyen004:

Thanks for the info. Does macquarie university requires Bank statement before given admission?
They don't require bank statements 2 give admission. But there is possibility of it being asked for b4 visa is granted, as we've heard from some people who applied AL1 schools
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jackson2dye4: 8:36am On May 25, 2017
claryk:

Submit The SOA they ask of You will get ur visa....thesame happen to me and have been granted my visa

I sent u a pm... Please reply!! I need details on how u did yours so I can know what to do. Did u work on your SOA? What was the closing balance?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2017
jackson2dye4:

I sent u a pm... Please reply!! I need details on how u did yours so I can know what to do. Did u work on your SOA? What was the closing balance?

Bros, you don't need to be scared, its nothing you would get the visa. Just submit the SOA. Grace will speak for you.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justsaypie: 9:21am On May 25, 2017
Howoheye:

Pls let me knw if u eventually get one. I think flinders fee is almost same as that of UQ too.

University of New England is cheaper AUD22500, but you should only go there if you have enough money, small town, tough to find jobs...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2017
justsaypie:

University of New England is cheaper AUD22500, but you should only go there if you have enough money, small town, tough to find jobs...
Yeah, it's cheap tho. Like 11,250au$ per semester, Qut is also affordable.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iloveutd: 10:19am On May 25, 2017
Dear Student

We would once again like to thank you for your application to UNSW.

Australian Border Protection (DIBP) recently introduced a revised international student visa processing framework (SSVF); the framework places extra responsibility onto institutions to ensure the GTE status and visa compliance of their students.

UNSW has implemented an additional step into their application process to comply with these responsibilities. UNSW now requires the completion and submission of a GTE Form for students from specific countries based on information provided by DIBP; GTE Forms may only be completed by UNSW agents or authorised UNSW employees.

Please see http://www.international.unsw.edu.au/gte for more information on how to submit your GTE Form.

Please ensure your GTE Form is submitted or risk having your application assessment delayed.

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Thanks and regards

Anthony Badgery
Regional Manager (MEA & Pakistan), UNSW International

UNSW SYDNEY
NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA

The above txt was the message i recieved from UNSW, even after my COE was issued...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 25, 2017
Hi,

I submitted my visa application on the 12th of May, I was informed by the agent I used that they might request for SOA from me though I havent received any of such request yet from DIBP, but I am gearing up for it. Anyway what I will like to know is the amount you had in your account when you submitted your SOA to DIBP, do you think 9million will be enough for SOA?

I also got admitted to Macquarie University

claryk:

Submit The SOA they ask of You will get ur visa....thesame happen to me and have been granted my visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeyen004: 3:25pm On May 25, 2017
siidee:
Hi,

I submitted my visa application on the 12th of May, I was informed by the agent I used that they might request for SOA from me though I havent received any of such request yet from DIBP, but I am gearing up for it. Anyway what I will like to know is the amount you had in your account when you submitted your SOA to DIBP, do you think 9million will be enough for SOA?

Hello bro, how long did it take macquarie to give u admission offer when u applied. And did u apply yourself or through agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeyen004: 3:31pm On May 25, 2017
Haliru001:
He should really ask about that course and the location of the school, especially since he plans on hustling to pay his fees. He should have chosen a university in a big city lyk Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. He should also put it at the back of his mind that it'd be very difficult for him to get permanent residency with public health. Whichever course he eventually chooses, he should try and make sure it's up to 2 years, so that he wouldn't have problem getting his 2 years post study visa.

Public health is broad, it very possible to get pr if u specialize in areas like environmental health, health promotions etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2017
yeyen004:

Wow, what's your discipline and which program did u apply to in Macquarie?
Admission into macquarie doesn't take time. U might be lucky and get your offer letter within a week

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by claryk: 5:18pm On May 25, 2017
siidee:
Hi,

The SOA I submitted was my Dads with 58m closing balance...... Supported with my birth certificate establishing the relationship BTW fada and son......people sending mails to me i am new here I no sabi accept the mails ooooo

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by claryk: 5:19pm On May 25, 2017
The SOA I submitted was my Dads with 58m closing balance...... Supported with my birth certificate establishing the relationship BTW fada and son......people sending mails to me i am new here I no sabi accept the mails ooooo

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2017
claryk:
choi, people get money o. Plz is it cooperate account or personal?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Loverquin: 6:40pm On May 25, 2017
claryk:

Omo dis money no be here, Na double visa dem suppose give you sef. Twale baba

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haliru001: 7:07pm On May 25, 2017
yeyen004:

Public health is broad, it very possible to get pr if u specialize in areas like environmental health, health promotions etc
. I didn't say it wouldn't b possible 2 get PR with public health. Wah I said was that it'd be difficult. I also read microbiology and wanted going for my masters in public health. People on this forum and some of my friends in Australia made me understand the challenges I might face. I even know of som1 who did her masters in public health at Australia and upon graduation went for Bachelor of nursing. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from going for a course of his/her choice. It'd just be great if you ask more about the course, before going for it. Especially if you intend staying back in Australia.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cassareknow: 7:16pm On May 25, 2017
What are my chances of getting a PR after studying master is data analytics in Australia. Make I know if na to switch o.wouldnt mind if there is anybody doing the course over there that can share more light.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2017
Hello gurus, I've been reading about courses to get PR in Australia but if I may ask, which is the easiest way to get PR between studying a two year course and studying a 1.5yrs course. Beside, what edge does someone has when he get married to his Australian citizen fiancé?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jackson2dye4: 7:54pm On May 25, 2017
claryk:

Wow.. 58m closing balance abi turn over? with 58m y wud Canada deny u visa

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 25, 2017
Alright. Why are you asking about age care in Australia then, you dont need it. Congratulations again on your visa grant, what course are you going for? Hopefully all of us going to Macquarie will meet there soon by God's grace.

[quote author=claryk post=56870460][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 25, 2017
claryk:

Alright. Why are you asking about age care in Australia then, you dont need it. Congratulations again on your visa grant, what course are you going for? Hopefully all of us going to Macquarie will meet there soon by God's grace.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 12:41am On May 26, 2017
I just got my SoA ready 10.5m I got offer to CSU for diploma of profession accounting +master of professional accounting totaling 2year pls do I get a sponsorship letter along with the Soa and the sch is resuming July is there hope for visa grant. Someone pls answer me thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboyi247(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2017
my people in house, does Australia give appointment before one can go for biometric.
am there now waiting and the security man keep asking me when is the time am been appointed to come.
ASAP please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PHUMEELAYO(f): 7:04am On May 26, 2017
OK no problem. Yeah flinders is almost same. Uni of new England is a little bit cheaper but the admission process is rigorous.
Howoheye:

Pls let me knw if u eventually get one. I think flinders fee is almost same as that of UQ too.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PHUMEELAYO(f): 7:08am On May 26, 2017
Yeah.... Masters
udi2111:
the AUD30,189 is it for graduate entry into nursing at UQ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2017
boboyi247:
my people in house, does Australia give appointment before one can go for biometric.
am there now waiting and the security man keep asking me when is the time am been appointed to come.
ASAP please

Make him know you're not for U.K. visa and it's Australia biometric u wanna do. Just make sure u show to him the biometric printout sent to your email after application and your original passport copy. That's all bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboyi247(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2017
Fishlink:

Make him know you're not for U.K. visa and it's Australia biometric u wanna do. Just make sure u show to him the biometric printout sent to your email after application and your original passport copy. That's all bro

thanks alot for the quick respond.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.