Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1242710 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drugo88: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pls House,am new here,Can A Medical Doctor apply for MSc in Biotechnology,
What other courses can he apply for that will enable the 2 yrs post study visa and increase the chances of PR..
Waiting for your professional advice..still confused..thanks and God bless Us all,Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ilias2: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Drugo88:
Pls House,am new here,Can A Medical Doctor apply for MSc in Biotechnology,
What other courses can he apply for that will enable the 2 yrs post study visa and increase the chances of PR..
Waiting for your professional advice..still confused..thanks and God bless Us all,Amen

It is better to research well yourself on the pathway to get PR and course you can do cos after coming here and seeing your fellow doctors getting 40 per hour just consulting, you will be tired i was having a discussion with a nigerian and she said most doctors first go to rurual areas where people don't like for 2 years or so.mind you it is not easy as he said, you might be the only black man in the entire community. Racism and many challenges but after a while, you will obviously leave and enjoy the city or better area shud you choose to leave.
Just consult well on various visa pathways aside education and if it is education, find a course related to your field which is just a year with possibility of doing placements
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slimvim: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
kessel:
I tried using their site,but it doesn’t lead to Adelaide and i was too busy to get to their office so I used an agent who who went to their office yesterday. When are you resuming, I see the fare going high because of the summer holiday

Well....want to.move this month
How much is d cost
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drugo88: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilias2:

It is better to research well yourself on the pathway to get PR and course you can do cos after coming here and seeing your fellow doctors getting 40 per hour just consulting, you will be tired i was having a discussion with a nigerian and she said most doctors first go to rurual areas where people don't like for 2 years or so.mind you it is not easy as he said, you might be the only black man in the entire community. Racism and many challenges but after a while, you will obviously leave and enjoy the city or better area shud you choose to leave.
Just consult well on various visa pathways aside education and if it is education, find a course related to your field which is just a year with possibility of doing placements
[quote author=Ilias2 post=69467137]

thanks for ur response....Assuming I want to follow the study route,which MSc course would U advice me to go for as a Dr.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hecxy: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hello gurus in the house,i applied Msc project management,i am a construction expert here in Nigeria,hoping to further my masters in project management in CQU,will my course choice lead to PR?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donpaulo44(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please, what are the requirements for someone on a student visa that just traveled back to Nigeria to marry for filing a spouse or partner visa? How much will it cost and how long can the application take. What can lead to refusal of this application? Someone please help.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
You are welcome, Congratulaions!.
foliat:
Finally it’s my turn to share my testimony....I don get alert God
GODWIN!!! God has blown my mind indeed....

VISA GRANTED AT LAST!!!! Mine and hubby....

1. Visa application:18th January, 2018
2. Biometric:18th January, 2018
3. Intial start date: February 26th
4. CO first contact and additional documents upload, 2nd April 2018.
5. CO second contact and documnet upload 2 June, 2018.
6. VISA Grant DATE: 16th July,2018.

Nairaland Family I am deeply grateful for all the support. @albion God bless you richly for your prayers...its been a long 6months of wait but it was worth it. At last God has fulfilled his promise. There is power in his word indeed.
• God is ever faithful
• Everyone else trusting God for grant, may your expectations not be cut short. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you book 2 weeks ahead,you may get a better deal like 610k
slimvim:

Well....want to.move this month
How much is d cost
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilias2:

@ilias please why did you say that ^^
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 2:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Big congratulations. I admire your patience throughout the long wait.
foliat:
Finally it’s my turn to share my testimony....I don get alert God
GODWIN!!! God has blown my mind indeed....

VISA GRANTED AT LAST!!!! Mine and hubby....

1. Visa application:18th January, 2018
2. Biometric:18th January, 2018
3. Intial start date: February 26th
4. CO first contact and additional documents upload, 2nd April 2018.
5. CO second contact and documnet upload 2 June, 2018.
6. VISA Grant DATE: 16th July,2018.

Nairaland Family I am deeply grateful for all the support. @albion God bless you richly for your prayers...its been a long 6months of wait but it was worth it. At last God has fulfilled his promise. There is power in his word indeed.
• God is ever faithful
• Everyone else trusting God for grant, may your expectations not be cut short. Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ilias2: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Drugo88 post=69470336][/quote]

I dont really know. Go to idp education website and scroll down to course search.type medical rrlated course or find out if its possible to do any course in advance medicine or paramedics.
Note: the website is for applicant in australia only.once u see the course you want.just talk to your agent in Nigeria.
The website is just east to search for course.that why i recommend it to you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ilias2: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2018
IamphilVitalis:

@ilias please why did you say that ^^

I think there are several visa pathways aside school just dont know if it applies to Nigerians cos we pose immigration risk but. Just find out
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drugo88: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2018
Ilias2:

I dont really know. Go to idp education website and scroll down to course search.type medical rrlated course or find out if its possible to do any course in advance medicine or paramedics.
Note: the website is for applicant in australia only.once u see the course you want.just talk to your agent in Nigeria.
The website is just east to search for course.that why i recommend it to you.

Thank U very much

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ilias2:

I think there are several visa pathways aside school just dont know if it applies to Nigerians cos we pose immigration risk but. Just find out

Honestly my brother this immigration risk thing with Nigeria has gotten out of hand seriously. God will see us through, He is the owner and ruler of the universe, wherever He says I'd go definitely I'd go there, no boundary can stop me and same to you all that believe.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ilias2: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
IamphilVitalis:

Honestly my brother this immigration risk thing with Nigeria has gotten out of hand seriously. God will see us through, He is the owner and ruler of the universe, wherever He says I'd go definitely I'd go there, no boundary can stop me and same to you all that believe.

We Nigerians are obviously to wise thus that why we are not really respected. I dont think that the case for Kenyan
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ashianemmanuel(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
my Goodnews is here..... Visa grant today

Story of My journey......
After my admission with Flinders, i never knew GTE was a tug of war...
i hurriedly went and pay my tuition fee immediately i got my offer instead of paying my school fee when i have scale through with my GTE assessment. Brethren Flinders showed me pepper in my GTE assessment , too much requirements and proves... at a time i got angry and i called the school directly and requested they should refund me my money, am no more interested in coming to Australia or even their School , at that time their eye open and they wrote to me i should reconsider that they are willing to give me my COE . The COE was finally issued to me.

School resumption date 23 July 2018
Visa Apllication date: 11 June 2018
Medicals : 14th June 2018
Biometrics: 14th June 2018
CO demanded for my OSHC certificate 0n 14th July 2018
I called the school directly and my OSHC cerficate was issued to me on 17th July 2018 and sharply it was forwarded to CO.
Visa grant: 18th July 2018.

The journey was not easy but God took charge of everything.......
Anyone waiting for his/her Visa grant, i Pray your the next in line to share your goodnews...... Visa grant will fall on your head.

ABEG MAKE UNA ADVICE ME ON THE BEST/CHEAPEST FLIGHT TO BOOK

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Congrat bro can you help me bring a drivers license??
ashianemmanuel:

i hurriedly went and pay my tuition fee immediately i got my offer instead of paying my school fee when i have scale through with my GTE assessment. Brethren Flinders showed me pepper in my GTE assessment , too much requirements and proves... at a time i got angry and i called the school directly and requested they should refund me my money, am no more interested in coming to Australia or even their School , at that time their eye open and they wrote to me i should reconsider that they are willing to give me my COE . The COE was finally issued to me.

I called the school directly and my OSHC cerficate was issued to me on 17th July 2018 and sharply it was forwarded to CO.

Anyone waiting for his/her Visa grant, i Pray your the next in line to share your goodnews...... Visa grant will fall on your head.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MYLYN(f): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
ashianemmanuel:

Congrats !!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Congrats your surest is South African airways oo except you are willing to pay Emirates 1.3m
See you in Flinders soon
ashianemmanuel:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
If your license can get to me tomorrow,then it should be in Adelaide by Sunday evening.
adeoladele:
Congrat bro can you help me bring a drivers license??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Can I have your whatapp
kessel:
If your license can get to me tomorrow,then it should be in Adelaide by Sunday evening.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
please is it possible to get oshc from another city defferent from where your destination is for example you get from Adelaide while you're going to Melbourne or W.A. does it work like that?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 4:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Thanks dear. Visa for hubby and I granted. We had natural justice along the way, but we trusted God and he showed up for us. 6months wait ended up in victory. It pays to be genuine and truthful to these visa officers. Most especially to put all hope and trust in God. I booked SA and got hotel voucher from the airline as well....for those still figuring out how to go about booking flight. But...not all get hotel vouchers, I used my travel agent to do the booking. They know how to get you the hotel vouchers for free.

nogara:
Big congratulations. I admire your patience throughout the long wait.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 4:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Wow see God's speed. You are indeed favoured. Congratulations. For flight SA is the cheapest but not cheap sha....

ashianemmanuel:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by horlakay(m): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=evarukomadu post=69388716]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Divino: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=horlakay post=69508783][/quote]

please how much did pfl charge you?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dresam: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello house! Please I want to ask if anyone here is aware of schools in Australia that accept HND in mechanical engineering to do a masters program or even a kind of diploma that will enable the HND be valid for masters...pls...
babajigga:

Yea dey accept 2.2 especially does one offering diploma programs ..it's to help dem step up their grades.Deakin university takes one week ...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Divino:

They charge 150k but I believe they are more experience than all this so called agent. I also moved from one yeye agent to pfl.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Divino: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
GodBlessEdoBoy:
Good morning house, you guys are really doing a great job, well I'm a silent follower but I just want to share my story to encourage someone out here, Aftr 2 refusals from Canada (2016 & 2017) which really broke me down, I decided to just give Australia a try and boom, I got my grant. Don't give up y'all God surely answers prayers nd patience is key.
Very simple profile.
CoE
GTE statement
Birth certificate
sponsors birth certificate
Cac papers of sponsors(my biological sister who's married so different surnames now but she made everything clear in the affidavit)
Employment letter and ID card
Application submitted 20th March
Grant received 14th may
Masters program
That's all.
no statement of account due to the fact that my skool is AL1 skool.
I wish everyone goodluck and never give up on your dreams.

Please I would like to link up with anyone in Adelaide already or would be going to Adelaide this month.
Thank you.

please what is the name of your school or what is the meaning of AL1
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by horlakay(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Divino post=69519628]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vikena(f): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good day all!
This is my first time posting on this thread though I have being following for quite some time. I want to appreciate all those who in one way or another have kept this thread going.
I need to the advice of gurus here. I want to migrate to Australia with my family ( spouse and two kids ). The permanent residence route doesn't seem to favour me. I'm a law graduate. I graduated January this year and have not gone to law school. So, I can't apply as a barrister or solicitor. I'M thinking of doing LLM (Research) in Australia and in the course of studying apply to be admitted as a lawyer in Australia. Of course, I know that I will need to run some law courses but what I really don't know is, if it will be possible to apply to be admitted as a lawyer in Australia with a student visa. If it is possible, can I decide to forfeit the LL.M and run the necessary or required law courses to become a lawyer in Australia? I really do need all the pieces of advice I can get now. I'm female BTW. Thanks in anticipation of your replies.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please how can I go about checking or monitoring my immi account since my agent did my application..

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.