Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1230896 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2017
terrymason:
Will 2million be okay to travel to Australia? I planned to school there... please answer!! thanks

Well. Australia is an expensive country bro. I think you should increase your budget o, cos the tuition fee is on d high side. I don't think d 2m will be okay for tuition fees, you will still need much more money to settle down, when you get your visa

Regards.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2017
alex117:
Hello house and all the super gurus here and the most revered gurus here...

@ all... i will be coming to Australia Dec 2017 for my masters.i like to know which handiwork or technical work someone can learn here before coming over to fetch good job prospects especially in perth such as electielectrician, plumber, weldering, driver, tailoring and the rest that doesnt requires certification and low work experience like an apprecntiapprenticeship that wud fetch good income instead which i can quickly learn for 5 month here in Nigeria .

I think plumbing is cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:46am On May 17, 2017
terrymason:
Will 2million be okay to travel to Australia? I planned to school there... please answer!! thanks
No kolework at all #2000000/#360=us$5555~A$7508
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:53am On May 17, 2017
alex117:
Hello house and all the super gurus here and the most revered gurus here...

@ all... i will be coming to Australia Dec 2017 for my masters.i like to know which handiwork or technical work someone can learn here before coming over to fetch good job prospects especially in perth such as electielectrician, plumber, weldering, driver, tailoring and the rest that doesnt requires certification and low work experience like an apprecntiapprenticeship that wud fetch good income instead which i can quickly learn for 5 month here in Nigeria .
Within 5 month you can't learn all this expect driving which you can learn within 3weeks(manual) a week for automatic I will advise you to take online aged care training

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:55am On May 17, 2017
babajigga:

April
No it's AL2 and urs is AL2
Hers took 13 days
What documents was submitted for her financial capability?

What university is she going to?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cassareknow: 10:30am On May 17, 2017
cassareknow:
Good day everyone, please I would like to know, for someone going to deakin uni (burwood campus), will it be better staying withing the school or outside and I would like to know if anybody is studing or has studied data analytics, what's the prospect in Australia?

can someone help me with this?

can the guru's please help me on this one, most importantly the prospect of data analytics in Australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2017
Jegz1:
Good morning house, please I'd like to know if anyone is also having delay in his/her student visa.
I lodged my application 15th April and got mail requesting for additional information 26th April, having submitted the information same day and clicking the button made available on the immi site, I'm yet to receive feedback as regards my application so I'm wondering if I'm supposed to send a notification mail informing them I've submitted the requested document or it is a general delay in issuing grants. Thanks in anticipation of useful information.

Please kindly update us when u get a feedback about ur application
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayomikunkco: 12:48pm On May 17, 2017
Good day house,I need your opinion on how well to answer a question on the financial declaration page atteched to my conditional offer at CQU.A sponsor of 12months was required and the question is "how do you intend to fund your studies in the remainder of your stay in Australia" Thanks.Any nairalander at CQU? Pls let's talk about job opportunities,living and life in general at QUEENSLAND.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by alex117: 3:33pm On May 17, 2017
Solitin40:

Within 5 month you can't learn all this expect driving which you can learn within 3weeks(manual) a week for automatic I will advise you to take online aged care training

Thanks but i thought the age care is no longer for foreign student
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tchimatic(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2017
Guys please, wat do u think of cranberra institute of technology..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vickglam: 9:30pm On May 17, 2017
Hello, please I want to find out if my kids will pay school fees in public school if i am studying a masters by coursework they are aged 5 and 6yrs old respectively.thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2017
tchimatic:
Guys please, wat do u think of cranberra institute of technology..

Canberra is expensive ohh

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jegz1: 11:04pm On May 17, 2017
babajigga:

Please kindly update us when u get a feedback about ur application
I've not gotten feedback yet.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iykedpetes(m): 3:10am On May 18, 2017
guru in the house, wat my plan is to get a good sch
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by smoothvee(m): 5:34am On May 18, 2017
babajigga:

Those going for MBA apply to Kaplan business school it's very affordable

Sharp! Bro what's the range of the tuition? And I heard diploma studies are cheap too. Anyone with the idea of the schools I can get diploma prices from?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hardinno: 5:44am On May 18, 2017
smoothvee:

Sharp! Bro what's the range of the tuition? And I heard diploma studies are cheap too. Anyone with the idea of the schools I can get diploma prices from?

Try charlton brown college .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:46am On May 18, 2017
Vickglam:
Hello, please I want to find out if my kids will pay school fees in public school if i am studying a masters by coursework they are aged 5 and 6yrs old respectively.thanks
lolz this your question tho....the answer is yes...they'll pay to the very last silver cent

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by smoothvee(m): 6:02am On May 18, 2017
perfectme:
Good day house.
I just got admission for a diploma in early childhood education and care in TAFE QLD for 1.5 years although I tried to package it to make it two years or more but I was only offered the 1.5 years diploma. (I considered tafe because of the cheap fees)
Please what are my chances and options of staying back after my course, should I accept the offer and pay my fees?
Note : they were the only school that gave a positive response among all the schools I contacted.

How do I check this school out?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by smoothvee(m): 6:03am On May 18, 2017
Hardinno:

Thanks!!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hardinno: 6:06am On May 18, 2017
smoothvee:

Thanks!!!
You can choose to study diploma in community services at the school . Tuition deposit is 2k
You will get website on google .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2017
smoothvee:

SCEI
VIT
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 7:54am On May 18, 2017
@JewelStone

How're U doing sis.? Pls what campus of WSU are U studying?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tchimatic(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2017
Hardinno:

How do apply to Charlton Brown without using an agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2017
tchimatic:

How do apply to Charlton Brown without using an agent?
make sure u are going for a double package
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeyen004: 2:46pm On May 18, 2017
pls house is it possible to extend a 6months Australian student visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 3:43pm On May 18, 2017
yeyen004:
pls house is it possible to extend a 6months Australian student visa?
I think it's possible if U get another admission offer before the expiration of the 6months.

Did you get a 6month visa? What's the course and school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeyen004: 5:26pm On May 18, 2017
Howoheye:

I think it's possible if U get another admission offer before the expiration the 6months.

Did you get a 6month visa? What's the course and school?

Have not applied for visa but have gotten offer for a 6months pgc in health promotion in flinders university and d sch has assured me of master in public after successful competition. But i just hope 6months program is not a reg flag to get visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 5:39pm On May 18, 2017
Good evening my lovely people.
Greetings to you all.
I want to know if Edith Cowan University (ECU) belong or is among the university listed in Streamlined Visa Process?
Please can someone tell me the universities that is listed under Streamlined Visa processing.....
I want choose my program of study from one of these Universities been listed under SSVF.
Possibly, the link were these Universities are listed.
Thank you all!.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2017
yeyen004:

Have not applied for visa but have gotten offer for a 6months pgc in health promotion in flinders university and d sch has assured me of master in public after successful competition. But i just hope 6months program is not a reg flag to get visa

They assured you, they should have given you conditional offer for Msc public health. Please make sure you get PGC + conditional Msc admission before you apply for visa. ( it should be a packaged course) or better still apply into other schools
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2017
Albion05:
Good evening my lovely people.
Greetings to you all.
I want to know if Edith Cowan University (ECU) belong or is among the university listed in Streamlined Visa Process?
Please can someone tell me the universities that is listed under Streamlined Visa processing.....
I want choose my program of study from one of these Universities been listed under SSVF.
Possibly, the link were these Universities are listed.
Thank you all!.

No Edith Cowan uni is not among
There are 19 schools under ssvp ( AL1).
Bond university
Queens land uni of technology
Macquaire university
University of Queens land
RMIT
UNSW
UTS
University of Sydney
University of western Australia
University of southern Australia. Etc

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vickglam: 6:31pm On May 18, 2017
Hello, please how can I contact IOM to book my flight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (686) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.