Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1244846 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Amahjosh:
Please can someone give me reply please

I would advise maybe an introductory letter should be accompanied but I don't know the chances of you getting it sha.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JewelStone(f): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wizcollifa:
Good afternoon house, i was once on this thread and i ask a couple of questions about how to get PR as a social science student and also how to stay back after studies. And somebody suggest i should go for social worker, I have google their salary and is about 41,000,000 AUD per year. I want to ask two questions
1. Will 41,000 AUD be enough for my up keep in Aussie and i will still have enough to send home?
2. Can i have more than one job as a social worker in Australia?
I would advise you to change to social work degree for better job prospects and also for eligibility to become a member of the Australian Association of Social Workers. Both degrees are closely related tho, and you can still get social work jobs with your social science degree but it's better to be on the safer side. Be sure to choose accredited degrees to avoid wasting your $$$.

AUD 41,000 is less than the entry level salary for Social Workers in Sydney. It's a great career path and you can make heaps of money if you're smart. I'm currently doing Youth Work (stopped doing disability a long time ago) which related to Social Work, some of my colleagues easily make AUD 100,000 per year (not managerial level) with no stress. Yeah I know, the salaries in Sydney are awesome...one of the reasons it's the best city to be right now!!!

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2017
Ayolachris:
What does one need for a dependant visa application. Do I need English test too.? And how fast does it come out.?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 7:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Who knows...pls I need a response?...sorry it doesn't relate to dis thread ...but o am looking for answers... Someone needs to know.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2017
JewelStone:
It's very quiet in here, what's going on? I hope everyone's staying true to their hustle and grind smiley

Our ogas that came to Australia couple of years ago on student visas, could you please tell us your experiences during and after studies? Thanks
jewel I thought you are among the group you mentioned above. Tell us what the experience is like.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcdion: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2017
JewelStone:

I would advise you to change to social work degree for better job prospects and also for eligibility to become a member of the Australian Association of Social Workers. Both degrees are closely related tho, and you can still get social work jobs with your social science degree but it's better to be on the safer side. Be sure to choose accredited degrees to avoid wasting your $$$.

AUD 41,000 is less than the entry level salary for Social Workers in Sydney. It's a great career path and you can make heaps of money if you're smart. I'm currently doing Youth Work (stopped doing disability a long time ago) which related to Social Work, some of my colleagues easily make AUD 100,000 per year (not managerial level) with no stress. Yeah I know, the salaries in Sydney are awesome...one of the reasons it's the best city to be right now!!!
I hope to be in this school for a masters in public health by Feb. Next year. Nice to have this information about Sydney. Kudoooos sis.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Mcdion:
I hope to be in this school for a masters in public health by Feb. Next year. Nice to have this information about Sydney. Kudoooos sis.
what school in sydney?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcdion: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2017
noscarn91:

what school in sydney?
western Sydney university
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Mcdion:
western Sydney university
my God, we are going to be classmates, please have you applied already , are you are doctor or pharmacist, sorry for so many questions, am just excited to meet a prospective classmate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcdion: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2017
noscarn91:

my God, we are going to be classmates, please have you applied already , are you are doctor or pharmacist, sorry for so many questions, am just excited to meet a prospective classmate
yes I just got the admission and I'm not a doctor. Cheers
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Mcdion:
noscarn91@yahoo.com, mail me bro, so i could give you my contact, i would love to hear from you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcdion: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
noscarn91:

noscarn91@yahoo.com, mail me bro, so i could give you my contact, i would love to hear from you
message sent!!! cheers.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shevydinho(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
noscarn91:

Chai u don see gist partner........ who dey go Edith Cowan uni oh
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Empress2014(f): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
shevydinho:

present
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hello house, I want to enquire about Msc Project management in Aussie and getting PR after completing the program. I recently got admitted to a school there and have paid for a term, I'm waiting for my COE to come through and apply for study permit. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amahjosh(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
please how did start applying for this school..My agent PFL said they are not working with Western Sydney University..How can i start my application personally...thanks
Mcdion:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
olamitunposi:
Hello house, I want to enquire about Msc Project management in Aussie and getting PR after competing the program. I recently got admitted to a school there and have paid for a term, I'm waiting for my COE to come through and apply for study permit. Thanks

What's the name of the university you applied to pls?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcdion: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Amahjosh:
please how did start applying for this school..My agent PFL said they are not working with Western Sydney University..How can i start my application personally...thanks
I am using pfl by the way. I wouldn't know why you were told so..... there's no way u can start your application ''personally '' because wsu will definitely refer you to their agent. Sorry we can't be discussing agents on this forum please.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcdion: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
shevydinho:

nice having a partner my Bro.......... cheers...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
HonNellymike12:

What's the name of the university you applied to pls?
. Bond University
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cuteytohbad(f): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=Ayolachris post=59485807][/quote]by

No u dont. And the proccessing time depends on the period you apply. Like is it peak period or are students resuming soon cos priority will be on students visa dan their dependants. And wateva documents that you will need is listed on the immi page. I hope this helps.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anyone applying to federation University ballarat?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
cuteytohbad:
by

No u dont. And the proccessing time depends on the period you apply. Like is it peak period or are students resuming soon cos priority will be on students visa dan their dependants. And wateva documents that you will need is listed on the immi page. I hope this helps.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2017
I intend to apply mid September or ending of September dis yr. Does it fall within d peak periods? Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kaylawesteros: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hello gurus in the house,
Please help with my questions below. Thanks
1.what rate does dibp uses to calculate the financial requirements section.
2. How do I pay for my visa fees (AUD560)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cassareknow: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kaylawesteros:
Hello gurus in the house,
Please help with my questions below. Thanks
1.what rate does dibp uses to calculate the financial requirements section.
2. How do I pay for my visa fees (AUD560)

1. I think it's based on ability to pay for tuition for the first year and other miscellaneous.
2. you can pay with your dollar card.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cuteytohbad(f): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ayolachris:
I intend to apply mid September or ending of September dis yr. Does it fall within d peak periods? Thanks

I dont think so.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kelsy90: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hi
I need advice have received an 1.5 year masters course.what would you advice me can I accept it or should I change to a 2 yr course.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
kelsy90:
Hi
I need advice have received an 1.5 year masters course.what would you advice me can I accept it or should I change to a 2 yr course.

Change to 2years course sharply, no time to waste
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by binbieO3: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
JewelStone:

Thanks for your time always,please I saw that masters social work in western Sydney University has provisional accreditation instead of full accreditation from AASW,what's the implication of that clause on a student of such program. Thanks
Pls help...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gurus in the house, pls ur advice is needed.
I am confused about this SOA issue, the inflow and outflow of the account I want to use is up to 4 mill/month,but the money hardly lodges in the acc for a long period of time cos the person trades with the money.last time I checked, the closing balance for the month was 1.5mill.
Pls am asking will this pull through?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by binbieO3: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hello,thanks for your time always,please I noticed that masters in social work in western Sydney university has provisional accreditation instead of full accreditation from AASW,I want to know the implication of this on a student of this program. Thanks
JewelStone:

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.