Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1245076 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ellitexas: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
cuteytohbad:

Very serious my brother. I am going to Brisbane.

Hi @cuteytohbad, please when is your arrival date to Brisbane? Am currently in Brisbane and require your assistance. What school are you resuming to?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
mykel25:
Please I'm new on this thread on the verge of travelling to UK for MBA buh after reading the thread on UK that MSC doesn't guarantee your stay in the UK else u marry I tot of putting more effort on Aussie my friend told me to prepare a sum of 20000CAD for my study and other expenses....that with that amount I can raise d balance...
I can only raise 3M aside d money needed to upgrade accounts during visa process.... What I want to know is the chances of working to complete my fees....i don't mind doing menial jobs....aw much can I make a month and is there consequences of breaking the working hour rule?

With your 20000CAD you are good to go.
Fees for 1-2yrs study is btw 25k-62kAUD pending on your course.
Accommodation could be anywhere $120-250 a week which also depends on location.
You could budget around $120-200 on food and $50 on fuel if you drive. (Estimated figures)

Australian gov. is aware most people bridge their working visa condition but they careless because employers need workers. They only care more when you tend not to attend school and maybe work cash in hand. In such cases you will be given a notification to give a compelling and compassionate reasons for your visa not to be cancelled.

If you are hard working and focused you could earn at least $1000 a week after tax.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 6:03am On Sep 09, 2017
mykel25:

Pls can I get your whatsapp contact... Wanna get all hint b4 taking a leap.... Thank for replying me... I can raise like 3M naira.... Dunno if m good to to..... My friend in Aussie said I shd get atleast 20000AUD

Please ask your question(s) here if i am wrong someone else can put you through. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mykel25(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2017
WestAfrican:

Please ask your question(s) here if i am wrong someone else can put you through. Thank you.

Okay..... I have like 3M naira to to process Aussie uni
......want to know it that amount can get me there and if it get me there will I be able to complete my fees from my hustle?

If it can't get me there how much shd be d least amount I shd be looking out for
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2017
mykel25:

......want to know it that amount can get me there and if it get me there will I be able to complete my fees from my hustle?

If it can't get me there how much shd be d least amount I shd be looking out for

3m should get you to Australia because most schools just take first semester deposit before they issue you Coe to apply for your study visa.

Just search for schools that charge between 22k to 26k per year.

Aside 3m you should also worry about a bank statement to proof your access to funds for visa application.

If go through the thread, you will have no idea regarding bank statement.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2017
mykel25:

Some schools ask for deposit of $6-$12k Aus before your ecoe can be sent to you.

For instance, if your school has requested you pay $6k as initial deposit you may want to ask yourself; is my 3m able to pay for my visa application fees, school deposit, flight ticket, accommodation for a month, feeding, and may be transport before you are able to settle in proper.

Its not that easy settling in a foreign land unless you have someone to guide you.

You may be fortunate to find a job immediately you arrive Aus. What if it doesn't happen? Whats your Plan B?

Like I ealier said, you should be able to pay up your tuition from the money you earn as long as you are hard working. Mind you marrying school and work isn't all that easy can be stressful atimes.

The trick is; work hard, play less, save more, pay your fees, graduate, find a job, apply for PR and ENJOY THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR.

NB) If you intend to study below 2 years in Australia you stand NO CHANCE of remaining in Australia after your studies unkess you have the required points to straight away apply for your PR.

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
foreverkind1:

Pfl, did the conversion officer in charge informed you that u must submit your SOA for visa, I only know SOA for admission by deakin, cos it's part Al1 schools

Yes I submitted spa for visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Teegal42:

Yes I submitted spa for visa.
Okay, all the best dear, how much did you pay for visa and medical fees?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
WestAfrican:

Some schools ask for deposit of $6-$12k Aus before your ecoe can be sent to you.

For instance, if your school has requested you pay $6k as initial deposit you may want to ask yourself; is my 3m able to pay for my visa application fees, school deposit, flight ticket, accommodation for a month, feeding, and may be transport before you are able to settle in proper.

Its not that easy settling in a foreign land unless you have someone to guide you.

You may be fortunate to find a job immediately you arrive Aus. What if it doesn't happen? Whats your Plan B?

Like I ealier said, you should be able to pay up your tuition from the money you earn as long as you are hard working. Mind you marrying school and work isn't all that easy can be stressful atimes.

The trick is; work hard, play less, save more, pay your fees, graduate, find a job, apply for PR and ENJOY THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR.

NB) If you intend to study below 2 years in Australia you stand NO CHANCE of remaining in Australia after your studies unkess you have the required points to straight away apply for your PR.
Boss, I hail you. Am Glad you are back, may God continue to bless you and your family

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
foreverkind1:

Okay, all the best dear, how much did you pay for visa and medical fees?
Aud 575 for visa and #44100. For medicals # 7500 for biometrc
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Teegal42:

Aud 575 for visa and #44100. For medicals # 7500 for biometrc
Sorry, you didn't do your medicals @ IoM? Heard it was cheaper there, 35k I think. Just chill, your visa will be out soonest
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mykel25(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
WestAfrican:

Thanks boss! I really appreciate... Heard getting a job depend in states... Heard it easy to get job Melbourne and Sydney and d pay us good Tho d standard if living is high... Cheap schools are outside this two states... What do u advice, Wch state will you advice and which school
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
mykel25:

Thanks boss! I really appreciate... Heard getting a job depend in states... Heard it easy to get job Melbourne and Sydney and d pay us good Tho d standard if living is high... Cheap schools are outside this two states... What do u advice, Wch state will you advice and which school
Boss Go for Sydney, Melbourne. Perth or Brisbane dey alright too, but school, nobody will tell you the school to choose, depends on your course, your finances etc .search for schools and narrow it down to those cities
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Asoasoaso:

Let talk

Same here I also need help writing that. Please help
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by veeokafor(f): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please am so sorry for disturbing. Please has anyone travelled with egypt air currently to sydney or Australia and is is true that we will have to claim our luggage and re-check them again at some part of the trip.
Looking forward to your response.
Thanks a lot
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
foreverkind1:

Sorry, you didn't do your medicals @ IoM? Heard it was cheaper there, 35k I think. Just chill, your visa will be out soonest

It's the same place o they said the price fluctuate.
Amen thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Teegal42:

It's the same place o they said the price fluctuate.
Amen thanks
Am using Pfl too, but haven't paid my tuition deposit tho
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
foreverkind1:

Am using Pfl too, but haven't paid my tuition deposit tho
When are u resuming
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mykel25(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
foreverkind1:

Boss Go for Sydney, Melbourne. Perth or Brisbane dey alright too, but school, nobody will tell you the school to choose, depends on your course, your finances etc .search for schools and narrow it down to those cities

Thanks boss this is really helpful
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cassareknow: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
veeokafor:
Please am so sorry for disturbing. Please has anyone travelled with egypt air currently to sydney or Australia and is is true that we will have to claim our luggage and re-check them again at some part of the trip.
Looking forward to your response.
Thanks a lot

I think one will have to claim the baggage somewhere around bangkok or singapore but my major concern is a friend who tried to fly through egypt air that connects with scoot airline to aussie was not allowed to board the plane by the Egypt air staff at MMIA,and their reason was that they don't do low cost. I don't know if there is anyone that has been allowed to fly egypt air to aussie that can share more light on this.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by steph6: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
good afternoon house please can someone tell me where they certified their documents and how much it cost thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Teegal42:

When are u resuming
Not deakin, another university in Queens land
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by veeokafor(f): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
cassareknow:

I think one will have to claim the baggage somewhere around bangkok or singapore but my major concern is a friend who tried to fly through egypt air that connects with scoot airline to aussie was not allowed to board the plane by the Egypt air staff at MMIA,and their reason was that they don't do low cost. I don't know if there is anyone that has been allowed to fly egypt air to aussie that can share more light on this.

Thank you so much for replying dear. But claiming your luggage at Bangkok or Singapore will require you going through passport control right and once we dnt have visa to go through our luggage could get stuck.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by veeokafor(f): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
cassareknow:

Also I saw a ticket with Ethiopian air ways and they stated the same thing about claiming luggage and checking in again and the connecting airway is China southern airways and it's really confusing. And scary
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by veeokafor(f): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
steph6:
good afternoon house please can someone tell me where they certified their documents and how much it cost thanks

It depends on where you live, in Abuja go to CAC. They full there. Otherwise, you can use any notary lawyer and they must have the stamp.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by steph6: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cuteytohbad(f): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
ellitexas:

Hi @cuteytohbad, please when is your arrival date to Brisbane? Am currently in Brisbane and require your assistance. What school are you resuming to?

My arrival date is 15/9/2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please I have an issue, I have two different certificate and I used one of it to apply previously but wasn't given due to insufficient funds now I want to apply using the second degree
1 does this affect my chances of getting a visa
2 how do I let them know since my previous records is with them and I'm going for entirely a different degree. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cuteytohbad(f): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
veeokafor:

Thank you so much for replying dear. But claiming your luggage at Bangkok or Singapore will require you going through passport control right and once we dnt have visa to go through our luggage could get stuck.
http://www.thaiembassy.org/telaviv/en/services/685/17388-Entry-to-Thailand.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.