Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

What Business/investment Can I Do With 5m Having A Monthly Roi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business/investment Can I Do With 5m Having A Monthly Roi (2542 Views)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business/investment Can I Do With 5m Having A Monthly Roi by Cinderelly(f): 8:01am On May 25, 2017
nate4life:

Sent you an email
I won't give up on you
Re: What Business/investment Can I Do With 5m Having A Monthly Roi by M2dX(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2017
secure:

With your 5m..... If you invest in small scale Palm kernel oil milling industry you are guaranteed of making 20% return on investment every month....
For more details you can contact me on 07033881710
pls, i want to know more about this, the startup capital and other things
Re: What Business/investment Can I Do With 5m Having A Monthly Roi by esiri4jesu(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2017
continentalceo:

Hi, my name is gozie and I am a business man at tradefairlagos. I have dealt with foreign imported goods for years now until I decided to venture in to local Production. Initially it was because of the high exchange rate of FX but as time went on I discovered that it was a hidden goldmine (dangote is a testimony). I have a mini factory, a bus ,a shop in tradefairlagos and a shop also at plataeu state jos to be precised and my company is registered. I seek a partner because we want to register with nafdac and get more machineries. If interested o8Io4IoI367 is my digit. Let's talk more. Your ROI will be 1 million monthly for life.
What kind of production are you into?
Re: What Business/investment Can I Do With 5m Having A Monthly Roi by secure: 1:00pm On May 25, 2017
M2dX:
pls, i want to know more about this, the startup capital and other things

Kindly contact me via call or WhatsApp for detailed information on setting up your factory.
Re: What Business/investment Can I Do With 5m Having A Monthly Roi by Futureinvestors(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2017
nate4life:
WHAT BUSINESS/INVESTMENT CAN I DO WITH 5M HAVING A MONTHLY ROI

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: What Business/investment Can I Do With 5m Having A Monthly Roi by favourabl: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Requirements For Registration With Nigerian Export Promotion Council / Make $10 Chatting With Strangers On This Website That Accepts Nigerians / Subscription To Bottom Line Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.