Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight (24709 Views)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? / 5 Actions To Take When In An Automobile Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by anochuko01(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2017
begwong:
And when you shout ALLAHU AKBAR in the plane grin grin
loooooooooool!
my bele ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by excanny: 3:27pm On May 08, 2017
begwong:

I would definitely not sit in the same plane with anyone shouting ALLAHU AKBAR. Oone of us must leave the plane.

1 Like

Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by ladySuperb(f): 3:27pm On May 08, 2017
topgear:

In my years of flying.i have never seen such.

Go get your facts rite..
And is that why u had to quote the whole post

2 Likes

Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by nicefaze: 3:28pm On May 08, 2017
begwong:
you not funny
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2017
begwong:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

angry

See now!

You aff make me to laff out loud

2 Likes

Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 08, 2017
I am loyal to BOKO grin
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by thesicilian: 3:35pm On May 08, 2017
But why don't they allow pictures?
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by ojun50(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2017
Wht if i mess nuko
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 08, 2017
ajalawole:
will they refund my money sad

Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by midehi2(f): 3:41pm On May 08, 2017
Op, please you are very wrong in some of your points, how can a sick person be thrown out of a plane
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by jc4real(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2017
When u poison d air after using d toilet.Not just u but everyone will b out of d flight cos there will b an emergency landing so as to avoid engine failure.

1 Like

Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by Erums(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2017
Pavore9:

Unfortunately, it is a reality.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....ur head dey dere
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by sisisioge: 3:48pm On May 08, 2017
grin grin grin

Thank you o for the info...me wey take pictures pass paparazzi for go pass my boundary o. Thanks.
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by toseen7: 3:53pm On May 08, 2017
"I am loyal to BOKO”, bawó??

grin grin grin

Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2017
False!.
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by Culin(f): 4:10pm On May 08, 2017
undecided about the camera
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 08, 2017
ajalawole:
will they refund my money sad
Only if you were bumped off an over-booked flight, or in cases of flight delays/cancellation that an airline would be obliged to refund a customer

1 Like

Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by deebrain(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2017
Please, is the offender thrown off while the plane is in motion, like the picture given suggests?

lol.
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by Princewell2012(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2017
begwong:

hmmm i bet you the pilot will make an emergency landing and kicks you out. Lol. Haba that one na rough play Nat, grin
begwong:

hmmm i bet you the pilot will make an emergency landing and kicks you out. Lol. Haba that one na rough play Nat,

1 Like

Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by Princewell2012(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I onnce grounded a whole flight just because my wallet containing 400 dollars then went missing ,I refused the plane to take off till my wallet was found but when we got our destination i was immediately whisked away by airport security questioned and given a stern warning never to try that ..

Lol you get luck say them no deport you.
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by Princewell2012(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I onnce grounded a whole flight just because my wallet containing 400 dollars then went missing ,I refused the plane to take off till my wallet was found but when we got our destination i was immediately whisked away by airport security questioned and given a stern warning never to try that ..

Lol you get luck say them no deport you. Do you later see the money?
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by SalamRushdie: 4:29pm On May 08, 2017
Princewell2012:

Lol you get luck say them no deport you. Do you later see the money?

Yeah I did ..It fell under a seat when I boarded and one air hostess picked it up
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by jmike69(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2017
begwong:
you will thrown out while the plane is still on air..
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 08, 2017
begwong:
fastest way niyen ke

1 Like

Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by mclorenzo(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2017
begwong:
Your own yaff finish then grin
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by factwriter(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hmmm
...Persian factors loading

1 Like

Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by Goldenheart(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2017
See lies!
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by engrshakespeare: 5:02pm On May 08, 2017
topgear:

In my years of flying.i have never seen such.

Go get your facts rite..

You had to quote the whole write up to say this, I doubt you have ever flown before. Maybe what you usually fly is a kite
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by tyup(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2017
h
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by sharpwriter(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2017
loomer:
Smelling bad no be excuse jare, if not 80% of Indians no for dey travel
Indians smell? how?
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by sharpwriter(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
And also when your T-shirt reads: JIHAD IS MY PRIORITY grin grin
Re: 5 Actions That Could Get You Thrown Out Of Your Flight by realnas(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2017
Toasting girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash / How 60 Airlines Went Into Extinction In 60 Years / Racial Discrimination In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.