Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

How Far Has Your Sight Deceived You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Has Your Sight Deceived You? (492 Views)

How I Got Deceived By This Lady (PHOTO) / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Has Your Sight Deceived You? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 08, 2017
How far has your sight deceived you.

I remember my days as a freshman in the university. I once went to another Faculty to read (not like exams were near anyway, it was a habit i tried to develop).

On one of those days of jacking my brains out, i turned (probably to stretch my neck) ....then i saw this very tall, shiny dark-skinned guy at the extreme end of the class, reading as well...

Wow! His countenance was awesome, i kept turning around once in a while to admire this "beautiful guy"... I kept thinking, so this faculty has been hiding fine boys like this....ehnnnn.....this guy too fine o. (P.s- I love fine dudes- infact its a weakness)

Let me also add that i trust my sight...infact my eyes are the best organs i have- i trusted my vision so well in those days and they never failed me because i could see very far and clearly.

He noticed my actions and didnt know what to say i guess. (I stare so hard and make one feel uncomfortable, i cant explain this part of me but its not intentional).

After a long time of turning around and facing my book at 5minutes interval, i had to confess that i wasnt concentrating. He probably wasnt concentrating as well...then he decided to come to where i sat. He asked a few questions and then........

The Big Shock......my heart pounced on me and said......

"This dude is not that fine na"

Im not saying he wasnt pleasing to look at but where was the shiny black dude i saw some minutes ago. "Was it the way the sun shone bright in the classroom and made him look so flawless"? "Abi i no dey see well again ni?"

He tried to keep up the conversation while i pretended to be at ease with him.

It was at this juncture i knew my eyes had deceived me greatly. Although we exchanged contacts but the few times he called to hook up, i had lost interest. He got tired of calling i suppose and i never got to see him again.
Re: How Far Has Your Sight Deceived You? by RoyalBlak007: 2:46pm On May 08, 2017
♤Yes

♤apparently

Met a lady through "Fuckbôok" ,Had this "hour glass" shape.After few convos..Fixed a rendezvous...

What i saw was so antithetical , compared to the Pictures she sent to me
Re: How Far Has Your Sight Deceived You? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 08, 2017
undecided
Re: How Far Has Your Sight Deceived You? by lhawarl1(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2017
You should have ecolocate, ecolocation can 'see' through illusions

(1) (Reply)

Waow!!! Checkout Device For Hitch Free Sex During Their Menstruation Periods / Lol... Answer This Question / Someone Cannot Hold An Iphone Again Without Being Tagged Yahoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.