Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It (7122 Views)

Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by ojexin(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2017
Am a graduate, í need your candid advices. Which country can í travel with an estimate of 1.5million to work. Country that í Will make money and standard of living is ok. Thanks as í await ur advice
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 08, 2017
ojexin:
Am a graduate, í need your candid advices. Which country can í travel with an estimate of 1.5million to work. Country that í Will make money and standard of living is ok. Thanks as í await ur advice
African or European country? You need to be specific
Work visa is almost impossible in western countries
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Xway(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2017
ojexin:
Afghanistan.
Job : Bomb repackaging.

11 Likes

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by ojexin(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

African or European country? You need to be specific
Work visa is almost impossible in western countries

European
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by ojexin(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2017
Xway:
Afghanistan.
Job : Bomb repackaging.

Abeg serious matter
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2017
Pls, I'm more or less in the same shoes with O.P

Pls hint me on any non-african country I can relocate to with 1.5m
Not somewhere as terrible as Bangladesh ooooo

A place I can get at least work visa & live comfortably.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by psucc(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2017
Op why not think Nigeria first. Just get to Sound State and invest in processing and packaging of weed. It's a great opportunity.

Abeg no kill me o!

I no even no Ghana.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by nepapole(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2017
ojexin:
Heard Canada is a good place. Don't know much sha.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Solatium(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2017
ojexin:

If you could make money here in Nigeria and save up #1.5 million ,it means you can do much more better if u continue with that legitimate job of yours......You might think that money is nothing until you waste it on visa and ticket only to be stranded at your destination when your expectations are not meet.na that time you go know say u don squandered fortune,Don't get me wrong bro,i'm not against people moving out of the country but where you are moving to must worth the dough and the trouble.if you are hell bent on jetting out an education route is tge best for you to go through now.just look for an affordable master that can add value to you.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by queendoreez(f): 6:36pm On May 08, 2017
ojexin:

OLUJOSHINS:
Pls, I'm more or less in the same shoes with O.P

Pls hint me on any non-african country I can relocate to with 1.5m

Not somewhere as terrible as Bangladesh ooooo

A place I can get at least work visa & live comfortably.

Try Finland. If you are willing to learn the language and withstand the cold.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by justwise(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2017
ojexin:

You are exposing yourself to scammers here.

6 Likes

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 08, 2017
queendoreez:

Try Finland. If you are willing to learn the language and withstand the cold.

He can't get a finnish work visa and the economy of Finland is in doldrums at the moment or in recession. Finland is not a place to go for now and the language is one of the hardest to learn. I use to have 2 friends who schooled there but have since moved to Germany and the Netherlands
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 08, 2017
ojexin:

European
His best option is to go for a fully funded scholarship to countries like Sweden, Germany or the Netherlands.

I am also trying to explore one of this very soon.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by ojexin(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

His best option is to go for a fully funded scholarship to countries like Sweden, Germany or the Netherlands.

I am also trying to explore one of this very soon.

Thanks for ur comment
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by queendoreez(f): 10:17pm On May 08, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

He can't get a finnish work visa and the economy of Finland is in doldrums at the moment or in recession. Finland is not a place to go for now and the language is one of the hardest to learn. I use to have 2 friends who schooled there but have since moved to Germany and the Netherlands

So is German or Dutch a less easier language to learn then??
Well OP, If you can, give it a try. Learning a new language should never be a barrier to success.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by scraper: 4:44am On May 09, 2017
[quote author=Xway post=56324924]Afghanistan. Job : Bomb repackaging. Lol u must be a joker for real dude
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by moblix: 6:52am On May 09, 2017
Bros no need to travel, DAT money is OK to start a very good business Nigeria here as a youth
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Nobody: 8:14am On May 10, 2017
Invest the money in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
ojexin:
Someone just hinted me about Hungarian business visa. You need just about 5000 euros which is slightly about 2m to be granted one under a month.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Fitzgeralde: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jigba:
Invest the money in Nigeria
Nope. Make he invest for 9ja and armed robber go just come and carry hin property 4 midnight.

1 Like

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Fitzgeralde: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
I heard that the cost of living in Belize is currently low.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by dacoza007(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
I will suggest canada, if you have a good agent that can process it for you or search indeed.com.....its a canada website for finding jobs there. you can try applying for masters if u got like 6M above. another option is applying online through skilled worker or some others available there.
dubai is good too but apply for a job before leaving the country, the company you gonna work for will process the visa for you, it's usually 2years

4 Likes

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Pasca07: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Someone just hinted me about Hungarian business visa. You need just about 5000 euros which is slightly about 2m to be granted one under a month.
so u are suggesting he spend a whole 2million naira on Hungarian and with one useless business visa?chai na wa for some people on nairaland

1 Like

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Pasca07:
so u are suggesting he spend a whole 2million naira on Hungarian and with one useless business visa?chai na wa for some people on nairaland
Nairaland with all sorts of people cheesy
Ask for clarification my guy.
The proof of funds of 5000 euros is used to get the business visa.
The business visa is under 200 euros or so
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2017
The hungarian business visa gives you free visa access to all European countries and some juicy international countries Nigerians will only dream of.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by justwise(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
The hungarian business visa gives you free visa access to all European countries and some juicy international countries Nigerians will only dream of.

Name those juicy countries and what you can do with Hungarian visa in those countries as a Nigerian
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

Name those juicy countries and what you can do with Hungarian visa in those countries as a Nigerian

Attached is the visa requirement of a Hungarian visa holder

Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Attached is the visa requirement of a Hungarian visa holder

Do you actually understand what that meant as regards to a Nigerian passport holder? Do you think you can travel to any Schengen country to live and work because you hold a Hungarian visa as a Nigerian?
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
justwise:

Do you actually understand what that meant as regards to a Nigerian passport holder? Do you think you can travel to any Schengen country to live and work because you hold a Hungarian visa as a Nigerian?
PR is gotten after 5 years but can be gotten immediately if you have a much higher amount.
Re: 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It by justwise(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

PR is gotten after 5 years but can be gotten immediately if you have a much higher amount.

Who gives you 5yrs Schngen visiting visa? And how will you get it legitimately with higher amount?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Repatriates 150 Stranded Nigerians From Niger Republic / My Sister's Christmas Vacation In Ethiopia And South Africa / Villagers Cut Open Crocodile, Removed Remains Of Fisherman In Indonesia(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.