Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) (91018 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Notorious Gang Leader Arrested After His Charm Failed During Police Raid (photo) / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by FearFactor1: 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
themonk:

grin grin

Na wha
Y u dey shine teeth?
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by banmee(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
fearNORTH:
sad .....but the blame is on Buhari because

So rich countries don't have prostitutes or crimes?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
So sad
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:27pm On May 08, 2017
Nawaoooo! Work kina
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by themonk(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2017
FearFactor1:

Na wha
Y u dey shine teeth?
Olosho suppose fine to make money na
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by ojun50(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Show some respect
to who? I hp u are nt one of them
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Esepayne(f): 5:28pm On May 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
The bae fine sha, another young fresh talent sent to her early grave. if only dis country will be great again
talent you say

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by juman(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2017
Unfortunate.

We dont have good country.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by highchief1: 5:29pm On May 08, 2017
dre11:

A Nigerian prostitute based in Dubai has jumped to her death from a four-storey building in a bid to avoid being arrested by the police.

If Nigeria was working all this wouldn't happen what's in Dubai sef?rip young hustler

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/nigerian-prostitute-jumps-to-death-during-police-raid-in-dubai-id6642728.html

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Coldfeets: 5:29pm On May 08, 2017
Nice one.

Good bless Dubai police.

One olösho down.

Three billion still remaining. tongue
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 08, 2017
The hustle will continue in the world beyond, may her soul rest well.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 08, 2017
Thats a sad one there

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:29pm On May 08, 2017
Most ladies who go into prostitution does so out of laziness. It is the worst, least dignifying job ever.

Pretty woman like this would now be banged by any smelly guy with money.

She has watched too many action films and she thought she could do some Parkour James Bond moves

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 08, 2017
BininEmpire:

Prostitution is way far better than skull mining

You are a shame

Good thing you have a ready-made job for your unborn daughters

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by JuneOctober(f): 5:31pm On May 08, 2017
I wonder why the first thing that comes to some minds is the insult to other tribes! Please learn to respect yourselves. If you don't have anything to contribute, just step out and let the ones with polished mentality contribute. Being stupid by calling out tribes or picking faults from them or trying to insult all the people from that tribe is not something to proud of.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Esepayne(f): 5:31pm On May 08, 2017
paybak:
yea, thats totally true. Its good when you are well known for being the brain behind all form of stds that was and is to spread all over the country. Indeed prostitution is a good thing.
hahahahahahahaha, guy may God bless you any how
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by ddjay: 5:32pm On May 08, 2017
edo babes ba. i suggest operation holy storm.,we have to mobilise about 3 billion pastors for anti fornication crusade in edo state
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by ddjay: 5:32pm On May 08, 2017
edo babes ba. i suggest operation holy storm.,we have to mobilise about 3 billion pastors for anti fornication crusade in edo state. IF UNA LIKE,ABUSE ME UNA HEAR.TRUTH DEY SAY IS BITTER
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Esepayne(f): 5:33pm On May 08, 2017
youngprofdguru:
The hustle will continue in the world beyond, may her soul rest well.
rest where
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Escobase: 5:34pm On May 08, 2017
ihatebuhari:
all this people insulting edo u people are senseless, because u people are in Africa u people thinks like monkeys, that's the reason I left.

I'm proud of western world and

I'm proud of my state.
Please don't jump from 5th floor when they come for you too because all that bakasi cannot be allowed to go to waste. Damn! shocked
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Jaabioro(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2017
realestniggah:
tribal bigotry is killing nigeria slowly
Walahi...
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 08, 2017
Esepayne:
hahahahahahahaha, guy may God bless you so much
Amen.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Walelavender(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:
Ed-hoe state

I see people all the time yapping nonsense about how Oba of Benin is preserving culture by sitting down in his palace all day. Abeg who that one epp? What exactly has he done to curb this nonsense.

All he does is sit in his palace 247 wearing beads and Tulle skirts like a stay at home mom
You are wicked grin
Jetleeee:
Ed-hoe state

I see people all the time yapping nonsense about how Oba of Benin is preserving culture by sitting down in his palace all day. Abeg who that one epp? What exactly has he done to curb this nonsense.

All he does is sit in his palace 247 wearing beads and Tulle skirts like a stay at home mom
You are wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 08, 2017
realestniggah:
tribal bigotry is killing nigeria slowly

As in eh . See hatred comments above
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by ipodstinks: 5:40pm On May 08, 2017
BininEmpire:

Prostitution is way far better than skull mining
Abi o, better than drug peddling and facing firing squads.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Anusiemgood(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2017
I know the ladies here will not say anything reasonable, they will always support her, blaming the country for death but abeg, Nah Nigerian government carry her for Dubai for ashawo business... make she die again in hell fire... careless people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Sambusiness(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2017
He don first great before? Abeg when maybe we can turn the hands of clock
Chikelue2000:
The bae fine sha, another young fresh talent sent to her early grave. if only dis country will be great again
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) by Emperormartin(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Most ladies who go into prostitution does so out of laziness. It is the worst, least dignifying job ever.

Pretty woman like this would now be banged by any smelly guy with money.

She has watched too many action films and she thought she could do some Parkour James Bond moves
You're right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) / Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.