Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nigerians Living In Brazil (rio De Janeiro) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Brazil (rio De Janeiro) (9027 Views)

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Amazing!! Sand Sculpture At Copacabana Beach In Rio De Janeiro. Photo / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living In Brazil (rio De Janeiro) by Tcrack(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2010
Hello house
I will be travelling to Brazil (Rio de janeiro) next weekend. Since I have only one Brazillian friend and dont speak portugese, I figures it would be nice to have a Nigerian or other english speaking Africans to hang out with. OK. I know you dont wants any extra liabilities, no one dose. But, You have nothing to worry about. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. So, if you are out there, Kindly reply.

Muito Obrigado.
Re: Nigerians Living In Brazil (rio De Janeiro) by niceguy10: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2010
Bros the crime in Brazil is much o.
Re: Nigerians Living In Brazil (rio De Janeiro) by igbonla(m): 2:54am On Jan 10, 2010
Quit looking for Nigerians or Africans in Brazil, use your opportunity to mingle but stay away from the Ca Chaca!
Re: Nigerians Living In Brazil (rio De Janeiro) by jorel1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2010
tu nao falas portugeses?
entao fiçar em Nigeria.
i lived in Portugal for 2 years,had so many brazillian friends,they always complain their country is very poor and filled with lots of crime and non of them want to go back home.
why are you going to brazil?
if u ask me,i will say just stay at home.
Re: Nigerians Living In Brazil (rio De Janeiro) by segun1ng: 12:59am On May 23, 2011
http://nigerianinriodejaneiro.com/
Nigerians Community Association is strictly voluntary. It is designed to create a forum for Nigerians resident in Rio de Janiero to foster a sense of community in Rio de Janeiro; to communicate more effectively the needs of our Community to the Nigerian Embassy officials; and to encourage Nigerians resident in Rio de Janeiro to work together in unity so that the Nigerians Community Association can be a partner in progress with the Nigeria Embassy.

"UNITED WE ARE STRONG, DIVIDED WE ARE WEAK"

Nigerians Community Association would include everyone who lives in State of Rio de Janeiro. Nigerians resident in Rio de Janeiro would be eligible to participate and have a voice in addressing issues that directly affect them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Brazil (rio De Janeiro) by tEsLim(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Link to your website is dead. You can hit me though via email.

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus / Nigerian e-passport / Abuja Airport To Be Closed For 6 Weeks From March 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.