Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. (12239 Views)

Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? / Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 09, 2017
hammer6:

The Ijaws are suppose to be Igbo closest Ally.
I dont think igbo are as mixed with any other group in Nigeria as they are with the Ijaw.
However, as it stands today, Ibibio are igbo closest and most trusted Ally.
Forget this e-warriors. They are noise makers. Situation on ground speaks otherwise.... Some of them com-mentors here might not even be from Ijaw. so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by GodIsBiafran: 7:56pm On May 09, 2017
hammer6:

The Ijaws are suppose to be Igbo closest Ally.
I dont think igbo are as mixed with any other group in Nigeria as they are with the Ijaw.
However, as it stands today, Ibibio are igbo closest and most trusted Ally.

Ijaws remain our closest ally. Make no mistake about that. Ignore insignificant morons like Tonye Barcanista. Who spends 90% of his time on this earth concocting subtle/passive aggressive anti-Igbo rhetorics. Tonye is not recognized as an Ijaw of worth. He does not decide for Ijaw people who I know very well.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by hammer6: 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
blues20:

Forget this e-warriors. They are noise makers. Situation on ground speaks otherwise.... Some of them com-mentors here might not even be from Ijaw. so
GodIsBiafran:

Ijaws remain our closest ally. Make no mistake about that. Ignore insignificant morons like Tonye Barcanista. Who spends 90% of his time on this earth concocting subtle/passive aggressive anti-Igbo rhetorics. Tonye is not recognized as an Ijaw of worth. He does not decide for Ijaw people who I know very well.

For SS/SE sake, i hope u two are correct about that. lol
Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 09, 2017
hammer6:

For SS/SE sake, i hope u two are correct about that. lol
I cannot say of western Ijaws, but the Eastern Ijaws are too close knitted with the Igbos.... especially from the Ikwerre axis, beginning from Obakiri, down to Iginigbar, (Opobo and Bonny) etc, you see a natural blend of the two ethnic group. Century of co-existence without any record history of hostility. If not for Nigerian politics.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by hammer6: 8:31pm On May 09, 2017
blues20:

I cannot say of western Ijaws, but the Eastern Ijaws are too close knitted with the Igbos.... especially from the Ikwerre axis, beginning from Obakiri, down to Iginigbar, (Opobo and Bonny) etc, you see a natural blend of the two ethnic group. Century of co-existence without any record history of hostility. If not for Nigerian politics.....

Yeah! Eastern and western dynamics, with Bayelsa in the middle. The good part is the record of peaceful co-existence. We need to build economically on that. Peace has economic gain.
Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by nengibo: 8:43pm On May 09, 2017
blues20:

Va = Emolga. Bia = Ikwerre, Obio/Akpor and Rebisi......

its not pronounced 'va' but 'bva'. Bva henm, as in 'come here', same as 'bia apa' use by Rebisi people. In Igbo you say bia eba\ebe\nga\ah....' depending on the dialect you are coming from. Ikwerre do not speak one dialect, so you ain't get a case here Mrs. Nengi. cheesy
Mie erebo, thats why Ikwerre is an ethnic nation of its own, that's the general opinion of Ikwerre people not that of Ijaw, yoruba or Igbo
Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 09, 2017
nengibo:

Mie erebo, thats why Ikwerre is an ethnic nation of its own, that's the general opinion of Ikwerre people not that of Ijaw, yoruba or Igbo
Who is arguing that with you. An average Igbo from Imo or Abia will understand Ikwerre better than Ebonyi dialect. Ikwerre, culturally and linguistically is Igbo, but politically they are not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by hammer6: 8:50pm On May 09, 2017
blues20:

Va = Emolga. Bia = Ikwerre, Obio/Akpor and Rebisi......

its not pronounced 'va' but 'bva'. Bva henm, as in 'come here', same as 'bia apa' use by Rebisi people. In Igbo you say bia eba\ebe\nga\ah....' depending on the dialect you are coming from. Ikwerre do not speak one dialect, so you ain't get a case here Mrs. Nengi. cheesy

Any sensible person would know they are saying the same thing but differentiation in pronunciation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by hammer6: 8:52pm On May 09, 2017
blues20:

Who is arguing that with you. An average Igbo from Imo or Abia will understand Ikwerre better than Ebonyi dialect. Ikwerre, culturally and linguistically is Igbo, but politically they are not.

Word!

That is y u see them in Ohaneze, Massob and IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 09, 2017
hammer6:

TonyeBarcanista a Koniju(fisherman) whom is supposedly from okirika/ogubolo and abuloma keep dishing out false and malicious remarks about his brothers the Tuboniji(Trader/Farmer) from okirika/ogubolo and abuloma.

This calls for great concern becos if not checked could lead to tensions and hostilities.

The evidential fact on the ground that cannot be disputed are that Okirika have two first languages, kirike and Igbo. Many are bilingual. They are a healthy mix of Ijaw and Igbo. Though they all identify as Okirika rather than either ethnic group.

Okrika is a town founded on migration. The Ijaw migrant to Okirika are predominantly married to Igbo women. They co-exist alongside the Igbos peacefully.

Okirika is part of a much wider region called abuloma, though their languages are different. Certain parts of Abuloma falls into Port Harcourt. (mainly the water side) This is partly due to City expansion moved more towards Ikwerre areas delibrately excluding Okirika.

Okirika has a sizable population in Port Harcourt sprinkled in the south.

Clearly, any further expansion should incorporate Okirika island fully into Port Harcourt.

One thing that is certain is u cannot talk or mention Port Harcourt without mentioning Ikwerre and Okirika(Abuloma). The Ikwere have delibrately kept Okirika out of Port Harcourt based on fear that they will attempt to claim Igweocha as their ancestral land.

That fact was confirmed here by TonyeBarcanista claim that the entire Port Harcourt is ijaw land.

Alfred Diete-Spiff an Ijaw man disposed Igbo of their properties after the war becos they feared igbo dominated the City whilst many of them still lived on boat floating on water. Many ijaw in Port Harcourt are still living in houses taken from the igbos till this day.

It is not so much about the house but the land that the houses were built on have also changed ownership from Igbo to Ijaw.

Wow I've learnt something new today.
1. Okrika has 2 first languages and Ibo is 1 grin
2. There's a part of Abuloma that's not Port Harcourt grin

After spewing these rubbish I know you will be feeling fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by hammer6: 9:05pm On May 09, 2017
Ekinematics:

Wow I've learnt something new day.

Urhobo boy, respect ur sef Oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 09, 2017
hammer6:

Urhobo boy, respect ur sef Oo

From afonja to Urhobo.
Maybe next time you'll call me Hausa.
See how confused you lots are?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by hammer6: 9:09pm On May 09, 2017
Ekinematics:

From afonja to Urhobo.
Maybe next time I'll be Hausa.
See how confused you lots are?

Must u always include 'matics' in ur moniker? Dead give away...
Ehn! I don catch am? grin

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Commercial-Vehicles/63732/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=van&LH_PrefLoc=1&rt=nc

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/household-appliances/laundry/washer-dryers/332_3120_30207_xx_ba00009975-bv00307772/xx_xx_xx_xx_5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-15-16-17-18-19-20-criteria.html

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Browse?s=Relevance&storeId=10151&langId=110&catalogId=25051&mRR=true&c_1=1%7Ccategory_root%7CHome%20and%20garden%7C33005908&c_2=2%7C33005908%7CLarge%20kitchen%20appliances%7C33008255&c_3=3%7Ccat_33008255%7CWasher%20dryers%7C33012700&r_001=1%7CArmchairs%20%26%20Chairs-Colour%7CSilver%7C1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2017
Ekinematics:

Wow I've learnt something new day. 1. Okrika has 2 first languages and Ibo is 1 grin 2. There's a part of Abuloma that's not Port Harcourt grin
Very funny...
That's why I don't bother responding to such...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 09, 2017
hammer6:

Must u always include 'matics' in ur moniker? Dead give away...
Ehn! I don catch am? grin

You really need a psychiatric evaluation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by Dedetwo(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2017
HarryDuce:
Lolzz... This guy... lol, such bold lies. Wetin person no go see. It baffles me to see someone post boldly in ignorance. Anyway, you can console yourself with these cheap lies. Goodluck to you.

It is a pity you have been destroyed by the saga of abandoned property. Have you inquired the reasons behind abandoned property policy only in Port Harcourt? Ijo never ventured beyond the edges of waterside in Abonema before the civil war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by fratermathy(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Sister - thank you for exposing that charlatan. Yorubas are allowed to have dialects but Igbos are not. That is why I keep saying all these anti-Igbos are Yorubas pretending otherwise.

You are getting it wrong.

There is a difference between dialects and language family. Igbo has many dialects such as Ngwa, Aro, Enuani, Owerre, Bende, Ezza, Wawa, etc. Yoruba also has various dialects like Ekiti, Ijebu, Awori, Igbomina, Ilaje, etc.

However, there are some languages that are not regarded as dialects but simply a member of a specific language family either as a derivative or by other linguistic or socio-cultural factors. In Nigeria, many languages are derived from others but these new languages have taken different shapes that they cannot be called dialects anymore. Apart from the linguistic factor, socio-cultural factors also play important roles. Speakers of certain derivative languages can take a distinct ethnic identity from its proto-linguistic ethnic group and thus, seizes to be a dialect.

Let me demonstrate what I have said:
1. Itsekiri is a Yoruboid language but not a dialect of Yoruba because the Itsekiri language has taken new linguistic forms, mostly from Bini, Urhobo and Ijaw. Apart from the linguistic exclusiveness ushered by these new forms, Itsekiri speakers have also taken a distinct identity from Yoruba, as evident in their way of life. This explanation goes for the Igala as well.

2. Urhobo, Isoko, Erhowa, Okpe, Epie-Atissa, Ishan, Afenmai, Etsako, Degema, etc, are regarded as Edoid languages. This means they all originate from a proto-Edoid language. However, they have evolved in isolation over the years, so much that they are mutually unintelligible to their speakers. They have also had new forms which were ushered by the languages they came in contact with. Culturally, they are all distinct. They cannot, thus, be said to be dialects of Edo but members of the Edoid language family. Each of these languages even has its own dialects as proof of its distinctive shape.

3. The above examples shed light on the issue at hand concerning Ikwerre, as well as Ukwuani, Ika, and some other languages spoken in Rivers State. These languages are Igboid but they cannot be called dialects of Igbo because they have evolved over the years to be unintelligible to Igbo speakers. Their cultures have also evolved to be quite distinct from mainstream Igbo culture and they also have their own dialects.

So to answer your question: Igbo actually has dialects, as earlier mentioned, such as Ngwa, Owerre, Enuani, Ezza, etc. However, some languages are simply derivatives of Igbo, and nothing more. Ikwerre falls within the latter. This is the status quo in current linguistic studies on Ikwerre.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by nengibo: 9:50pm On May 09, 2017
blues20:

Big lie, no igbo will understand Ikwerre, how are Ikwerre culturally igbo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by Dedetwo(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2017
nengibo:

Please pay a visit to some parts of Obirinze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by nengibo: 10:02pm On May 09, 2017
Dedetwo:

Please pay a visit to some parts of Obirinze.
ifeanyiAdemola mind your business, go and play outside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by GodIsBiafran: 10:08pm On May 09, 2017
fratermathy:

You are the one getting it wrong - Not me.

fratermathy:

There is a difference between dialects and language family. Igbo has many dialects such as IKWERRE, Ngwa, Aro, Enuani, Owerre, Bende, Ezza, Wawa, etc. Yoruba also has various dialects like Ekiti, Ijebu, Awori, Igbomina, Ilaje, etc.
Almost correct but you forgot to include Ikwerre in the Igbo dialect list - I have corrected your error.

fratermathy:

However, there are some languages that are not regarded as dialects but simply a member of a specific language family either as a derivative or by other linguistic or socio-cultural factors. In Nigeria, many languages are derived from others but these new languages have taken different shapes that they cannot be called dialects anymore. Apart from the linguistic factor, socio-cultural factors also play important roles. Speakers of certain derivative languages can take a distinct ethnic identity from its proto-linguistic ethnic group and thus, seizes to be a dialect.
Story for the gods. So? How does this affect Ikwerre as an Igbo group. Ikwerres belong to every major Igbo socio-cultural group. So what nonsense are you spewing?

fratermathy:

1.Itsekiri is a Yoruboid language but not a dialect of Yoruba because the Itsekiri language has taken new linguistic forms, mostly from Bini, Urhobo and Ijaw. Apart from the linguistic exclusiveness ushered by these new forms, the Itsekiri have also taken a distinct identity from the Yoruba as evident in their way of life. This explanation goes for the Igala as well.
Ikwerre is not synonymous to Itsekiri. Ikwerre is more like Ijebu. Use your head now tongue

fratermathy:

2. Urhobo, Isoko, Erhowa, Okpe, Epie-Atissa, Ishan, Afenmai, Etsako, Degema, etc, are regarded as Edoid languages. This means they all originate from a proto-Edoid language. However, they have evolved in isolation over the years. So much that they are mutually unintelligible to their speakers. They have also had new forms which were ushered by the languages they came in contact with. Culturally, they are all distinct. They cannot be, thus, said to be dialects of Edo but members of the Edoid language family. Each of these languages even has their own dialects as proof of their distinctive shape.
Again. Ikwerre is to Igbo what Ijebu is to Yoruba. Not what Urhobo et. al is to Edo OR Itsekiri is to Yoruba.

fratermathy:

3. The above examples shed light on the issue on ground concerning Ikwerre, as well as Ukwuani, Ika, among others in Rivers State. These languages are Igboid but they cannot be called dialects of Igbo because they have evolved over the years to be unintelligible to Igbo speakers. Their cultures have evolved to be quite distinct from mainstream Igbo culture and they also have their own dialects.
This topic is not about Ika or Ukwuani but Ikwerre. Stay on topic.

fratermathy:

So to answer your question: Igbo actually has dialects, as earlier mentioned, such as Ngwa, Owerre, Enuani, Ezza, etc. However, some languages are simply derivatives of Igbo, and nothing more. Ikwerre falls within the latter. This is the status quo in current linguistic studies on Ikwerre.
You clearly do NOT know Ikwerre or their relationship with Igbo. This is why I advice some of you to study before spewing. STUDY BEFORE SPEWING. ENOUGH SAID.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by kingzizzy: 10:08pm On May 09, 2017
nengibo:

Anyone who speaks Ikwerre will understand Igbo 100%, however, an Anambra man such as me will understand the Ikwerre Elele people speak much better than the more difficult one spoken in Emohua.

But if I went to Ezza or Izzi in Ebonyi, I would be lost.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by Amarabae(f): 10:10pm On May 09, 2017
let me make my little contribution here.
people misunderstood prof utomi.
the case of PH ownership is controversial,but The ikwerres have the upperhand in ownership of Portharcourt.
all this noise is not necessary.
PH was there before you were born,it will be there after you are gone.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by GodIsBiafran: 10:13pm On May 09, 2017
^^^ Igweocha ownership is ONLY controversial to people who REFUSE to study history. Igweocha is no less Igbo than Aba or Asaba.

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by fratermathy(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

You are the one getting it wrong - Not me.

Almost correct but you forgot to include Ikwerre in the Igbo dialect list - I have corrected your error.

Story for the gods. So? How does this affect Ikwerre as an Igbo group. Ikwerres belong to every major Igbo socio-cultural group. So what nonsense are you spewing?

Ikwerre is not synonymous to Itsekiri. Ikwerre is more like Ijebu. Use your head now tongue

Again. Ikwerre is to Igbo what Ijebu is to Yoruba. Not what Urhobo et. al is to Edo OR Itsekiri is to Yoruba.

This topic is not about Ika or Ukwuani but Ikwerre. Stay on topic.

You clearly do NOT know Ikwerre or their relationship with Igbo. This is why I advice some of you to study before spewing. STUDY BEFORE SPEWING. ENOUGH SAID.

You have not said anything meaningful, at the least back up your counter-statements with believable facts. I have presented my argument based on facts, as logically as possible without resorts to sentiments.

I am not surprised at the angle you chose to take. IPOB youths are not known to be cerebral. I won't waste precious time educating a troll.

Goodnight!

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
nengibo:

You are entitled to your opinion. Are you telling me that if an Omalelu man speaks, an Oguta man will not understand? You see your life. Madam Nengi, I feel like laughing at your naivety. cheesy cheesy cheesy. Check both dialect side by side, and you will see huge similarities....

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by AkinPhysicist: 10:20pm On May 09, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
^^^ Igweocha ownership is ONLY controversial to people who REFUSE to study history. Igweocha is no less Igbo than Aba or Asaba.
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

Dude - I stopped taking you seriously when you called the Ijaws of Port Harcout VISITORS. Walahi, that is probably the dumbest statement I have heard in a very long time. The funny thing is you know you are lying but somehow you are hoping that you can intimidate this ancient people to abandon their homeland. Good luck but guess what? It ain't gonna happen grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by GodIsBiafran: 10:25pm On May 09, 2017
fratermathy:

You have not said anything meaningful, at the least back up your counter-statements with believable facts. I have presented my argument based on facts, as logically as possible without resorts to sentiments.
I am not surprised at the angle you chose to take. IPOB youths are not known to be cerebral. I won't waste precious time educating a troll.
Goodnight!

Don't be mad. You presented lies dressed up as 'facts' and I exposed you. Don't blame me. Blame your poor education. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by GodIsBiafran: 10:27pm On May 09, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Dude - I stopped taking you seriously when you called the Ijaws of Port Harcout VISITORS. Walahi, that is probably the dumbest statement I have heard in a very long time. The funny thing is you know you are lying but somehow you are hoping that you can intimidate this ancient people to abandon their homeland. Good luck but guess what? It ain't gonna happen grin

Typical Yoruba. Putting his Afonja nose into issues he has absolutely no concern with. Please leave Igbo matters alone. You are not invited. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by AkinPhysicist: 10:33pm On May 09, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Typical Yoruba. Putting his Afonja nose into issues he has absolutely no concern with. Please leave Igbo matters alone. You are not invited. tongue

This thread is about Port Harcourt. Maybe if the real owners of Port Harcourt ask me not to interfere I might consider it. But how can an OSU like you decide who gets to discuss Port Harcourt? Common, why would I even consider your request? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by PFRB: 10:54pm On May 09, 2017
Ekinematics:

Wow I've learnt something new today.

How do Okrika people speak Igbo as a second language? ? ? ?

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. by Ndiofe: 11:08pm On May 09, 2017
fratermathy:

There is a difference between dialects and language family. Igbo has many dialects such as Ngwa, Aro, Enuani, Owerre, Bende, Ezza, Wawa, etc. Yoruba also has various dialects like Ekiti, Ijebu, Awori, Igbomina, Ilaje, etc.

1. Itsekiri is a Yoruboid language but not a dialect of Yoruba because the Itsekiri language has taken new linguistic forms, mostly from Bini, Urhobo and Ijaw. Apart from the linguistic exclusiveness ushered by these new forms, Itsekiri speakers have also taken a distinct identity from Yoruba, as evident in their way of life. This explanation goes for the Igala as well.

2. Urhobo, Isoko, Erhowa, Okpe, Epie-Atissa, Ishan, Afenmai, Etsako, Degema, etc, are regarded as Edoid languages. This means they all originate from a proto-Edoid language. However, they have evolved in isolation over the years, so much that they are mutually unintelligible to their speakers. They have also had new forms which were ushered by the languages they came in contact with. Culturally, they are all distinct. They cannot, thus, be said to be dialects of Edo but members of the Edoid language family. Each of these languages even has its own dialects as proof of its distinctive shape.

3. The above examples shed light on the issue at hand concerning Ikwerre, as well as Ukwuani, Ika, and some other languages spoken in Rivers State. These languages are Igboid but they cannot be called dialects of Igbo because they have evolved over the years to be unintelligible to Igbo speakers. Their cultures have also evolved to be quite distinct from mainstream Igbo culture and they also have their own dialects.

There is a big difference between Edo and Igbo cases.

Igbo people understand Ikwerre and Ikwerre understand igbo. The key difference is the pronunciation sound for the same word. Ikwere is an igbo dialect.

There are more complicated form of igbo dialect than Ikwere in Ebonyi, but they will tell u that they are igbo.

A classic example of wat u are trying to explain is applicable to Ekpeye. Igbo people cannot understand Ekpeye but it is an Igboid language.

So Ekpeye will fit in with ur example number 2. Ekpeye principal dialects are Ako, Upata, Ubie, and Igbuduya

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Recognises Beneficiary Of The Market Moni / Southern Kaduna: We Will Be There For As Long As Is Necessary — NAF / Nasir Magarya: Bandits Reject Ransom For Release Of Zamfara Speaker’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.