Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan (52685 Views)

Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded / Sudan Military Has Seized Power / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by centboy123456(m): 6:53pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Believe anything the U.S Army tells you at your own risk

What war have they ever won ??

They were butchered in Vietnam and defeated

The Japanese showed them what savageness is by blowing up the Pearl harbor, what did the Americans do ?? Took their scary ass to their savior "the atomic bomb"
and could only destroy Hiroshima with it

They went to Afghanistan and were slaughtered by dudes who still live in caves

The went to Iraq and got defeated

They came to Somalia and got the nastiest disgrace in the history of American

The U.S army is just like the Nigerian Army, the killed Osama bin laden and Shekau without​ showing us the bodies

Now, they're claiming they kill an imaginary isis leader

Mind you, I'm a U.S army veteran from fort *****

oh really can u show me a pic of u so I can believe u

2 Likes

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by bionixs: 6:54pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

The Japanese showed them what savageness is by blowing up the Pearl harbor, what did the Americans do ?? Took their scary ass to their savior "the atomic bomb"

The U.S army is just like the Nigerian Army, the killed Osama bin laden and Shekau without​ showing us the bodies

you must have been a mole in the US army, a stooge,a traitor

2 Likes

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by 0ntruth: 6:54pm On May 08, 2017
ojun50:

na pdp member then
card carrying member or?
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by AlphaStyles(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2017
I love those guys
death squad

2 Likes

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 08, 2017
Go and take your medication my friend... .
Atmmachine:

2 Likes

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Austinio: 7:01pm On May 08, 2017
next to destroy na north Korea

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by AngelicBeing: 7:03pm On May 08, 2017
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by AntiWailer: 7:03pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

U sound like a pained sacked Nigga

Al-qaida confirmed that Bin Laden was killed.

The named guy would be confirmed by ISIS if they killed him.

Nothing imaginary about this.

US army veteran my foot. As if he fought in all the wars he wrote crap about. smiley

I can predict that you are a flat head chest beater.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by ollah2: 7:05pm On May 08, 2017
hatchy:
My friend go and sit down and stop spewing trash if you don't know what to say. Military wars are never won in totality. Tactics are used to win conventional warfare.It is easire and cost less to use propaganda and weapons of deterrence than killing people in thousands just to win,that's barbaric.
In fact modern warfare targets the leaders and munitions and decapitate them,thereby making the footsoldiers vulnerable and quick to surrender.

US military remains the most powerful on the face of the earth and that is why there is a balance or else rogue and terrorist states like North Korea,Iran and their likes will wake up one day and decide to exterminate Nigeria or any other country it feels shouldn't exist with nuclear or biological weapons.

You were making sense until the emboldened. What the countries these listed nations have ruined? What wars have they fought in the last 30 years? Now, relate your answers to USA then you know who the rogue and terrorist really is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by AngelicBeing: 7:05pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
Atmmachine:

[/s]

sad angry

2 Likes

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2017
ollah2:
These all news are fake and rubbish. America openly brought ISIS to Afghanistan, along with NATO help and support them, trained them, supply them leathel weapons and much more and the NATO plan is to send them to Central Asian countries and to Russia for terrorist attacks and to Pakistan and also to destabilize China Singyang province. NATO used them and using them to fight with Taliban and most of them have been brought by USA from Syria after their defeat by Russia.

“This successful joint operation is another important step in our relentless campaign to defeat ISIS-K in 2017,”

'Relentless'?! Seriously? years of standing around letting them terrorize the region whilst arming and training them. It's only after the Russians got involved that they even bother to put up some semblance of fighting them. Now every week some or other vague report about an ISIS 'leader' being killed.. What do we know? They're probably making half of these news stories up.

Well said bro!
But it started during the cold war against Russia and the mujahedeen...thus giving guns and training to a man named Osama to fight these mujahedeen.... who then turned around and became the US worst nightmare. So the US did what they knew best, giving gun/training to insurgents in Irak, to fight all qaeda, who later turned around and fight their creator, and that was the beginning of Isis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by ollah2: 7:09pm On May 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Well said bro!
But it started during the cold war against Russia and the mujahedeen...thus giving guns and training to a man named Osama to fight these mujahedeen.... who then turned around and became the US worst nightmare. So the US did what they knew best, giving gun/training to insurgents in Irak, to fight all qaeda, who later turned around and fight their creator, and that was the beginning of Isis.

Thank you my brother. Many of these folks know nothing.
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by zuto4u(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2017
Can that Shekau ever be killed?
Airoflaw:
they should come and help us kill shekau
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Na everybody dey do wuruwuru to the answer... even oyinbo.

The same way Obama claimed he killed Osama, Buhari claimed he killed Shekau

EDIT - Osama was probably killed in any of the plenty drone attacks. Nobody knew exactly when. Zero evidence was provided
Mr man bin laden was killed and it was confirmed. even al Qaeda confirmed it. he wasn't killed by any sort of drone.

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by julioralph(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

[b]Mind you, I'm a U.S army veteran from fort *****
[/b]
From fort knox?

abi na fort oshodi oke

3 Likes

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 08, 2017
katiemadubiko:
We are the chaampioooooooons

Nice
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by ettybaba(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Thrash..
Ask the Japanese about Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
There is no point argue with those living in f@@ls paradise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 08, 2017
the fact is terrorism won't end as long as US is involved in the middle east. they started the war there because of their selfish interest. The war on terrorism can only be minimised. my years in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria and Iran made me understand that terrorism is everywhere and can't be eliminated but minimised. Taliban are a bit peaceful except you touch them and their problem is US invasion, Taliban is against Isis, set up Taliban against Isis and trust me it will take lesser time to crush Isis since all of them wants to die in holy battle or fight for Allah . and let Us kindly leave the middle east let them solve their political problem, they destroyed Iraq, Syria,Afghanistan, Libya. those shouting let them help us here hmmmmmmmmmm follow the war in the Middle east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 08, 2017
whizpa:

I agreed with you until the part where you said you are a U.S army vet.

Bro, you know Call Of Duty is just a videogame, right?

cheesy

Top lol

4 Likes

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by EHI9ICE(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Please enlighten me more sir!

#Nice piece
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by klbakare(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

we need proves to believe you
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by chrisskynet(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Not only Hiroshima dude even nagasaki was bombarded with nuke. get your fact right.. wonder was ur beef with US Armies.. infact eat a di*k

2 Likes

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by jobbers: 7:34pm On May 08, 2017
good job
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Sammy07: 7:38pm On May 08, 2017
EHI9ICE:

#Nice piece

he should enlighten you on the trash he wrote...

if osama wasn't truly killed, why can't he come out and prove them false, just like boko haram leader

3 Likes

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by lankieman: 7:40pm On May 08, 2017
Story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by ElPadrino33: 7:43pm On May 08, 2017
sapele914:
How many years did it take the US,U.K. and France to catch Osama Bin Laden? 11 years,dogs like you only see the glory not the effort. People like you, your parents na so so yes sir for office, then you come on social media then act like some mac daddy.
You know nothing about me or my parents so keep your criticism/opinion free of mischief or malice. You won't get the reply you wanted, now be gone!
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by babzo(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2017
You are an Army Vet and typed this? Typing from Oshodi claiming to be Vet!
No Vet would type this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 08, 2017
MDG007:
the fact is terrorism won't end as long as US is involved in the middle east. they started the war there because of their selfish interest. The war on terrorism can only be minimised. my years in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria and Iran made me understand that terrorism is everywhere and can't be eliminated but minimised. Taliban are a bit peaceful except you touch them and their problem is US invasion, Taliban is against Isis, set up Taliban against Isis and trust me it will take lesser time to crush Isis since all of them wants to die in holy battle or fight for Allah . and let Us kindly leave the middle east let them solve their political problem, they destroyed Iraq, Syria,Afghanistan, Libya. those shouting let them help us here hmmmmmmmmmm follow the war in the Middle east
Lols are u a taliban supported?. there have being atleast 4major protest in d past 9 months in the u.s how many people have being killed?.

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by babzo(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

You are an Army Vet and typed this? Typing from Oshodi claiming to be Vet!
No Vet would type this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 08, 2017
That ATM machine guy don chop mention tire grin grin
Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by centoke30(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

mtcheww. leave weed n kai kai u no gree, now look at wat u re writing. d next thing u will tell us now is that Nigeria wil defeat D USA by 2020. SMH

1 Like

Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by babzo(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2017
EHI9ICE:

#Nice piece

You want a traitor and coward to enlighten you? Oga ...do your own research.
People keep hating on America...yet keep benefiting from Americas prosperity and strenght. From the Internet to Democracy to Technology.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does US President Travel With So Many Soldiers and cars To other Countries? / Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.