Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) (52144 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Gets VIP Treatment At Dallas Airport / Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Amagite(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2017
So, veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, was on set of The Wedding Party 2 today. Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe shared the photo. What role do you think she's playing? I think she might be Banky W's aunty.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/what-role-do-you-think-patience-ozokwor.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2017
That's nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by sirusX(m): 5:59pm On May 08, 2017
That wicked aunty or family member cheesy grin

Abi she don retire from those kain roles??

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 08, 2017
This woman is a Rinaldo of her own league

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Arsenalholic1: 6:06pm On May 08, 2017
What role are they bringing her in to play now?

They better not ruin this movie sha.

As long as aunty Sola Sobowale has her "extra game" on, I'll definitely watch part 2. That part where she held her nose to mimick Dozie's mom got me reeling with laughter...

"Because we are the Onwukas" grin

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Tolexander: 6:17pm On May 08, 2017
olihilistic:
This woman is a Rinaldo of her own league
Please who is Rinaldo and what league is he? cheesy

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by enoqueen: 6:33pm On May 08, 2017
Thought part 2 is out already. Besides patience don de wear jewelries again

15 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2017
She is one of the best, if not the best, unique in her roles.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by MOSTEC(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2017
fucksssssss not given
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 08, 2017
Who remain to marry? ngwa take dressing quick quick?
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by galarbagalapazy(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2017
keeping d carier moving
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2017
mama G is baaaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkk

11 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by SafeDavid(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2017
This perhaps would be the best thing to happen in the entertainment scene this year.

Banky W sure knows how to reinvent himself from a Singer to a Record label boss, now an actor and movie producer.

Shall we add, husband and family man to be..No baby mamas and stuff. Dude's got a clean sheet.

Kudos to him

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 7:01pm On May 08, 2017
Maybe the part of the wicked aunty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 08, 2017
Here goes the wicked mother-in-law or Aunty from the village grin

It's a nollywood movie so be expecting some charm scenes if this madam is really going to feature in the movie grin
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by ekojoe(m): 7:02pm On May 08, 2017
Nice........
Buh smiley
Wida her wearing makeup and jewellery.... undecided

Thought she has 'repented' grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by maskid(m): 7:02pm On May 08, 2017
my best actress by far

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by wemmieslim(f): 7:03pm On May 08, 2017
Fingers crossed!!!
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:03pm On May 08, 2017
Thank you for telling us
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by maskid(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2017
chriskosherbal:
She is one of the best, if not the best, unique in her roles.

very true

6 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Esepayne(f): 7:03pm On May 08, 2017
ola dunni coker nor go fit born for the film b that

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:04pm On May 08, 2017
Ok. Let's see how it will unfold.
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Wikinaija(m): 7:04pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by BoosBae(f): 7:04pm On May 08, 2017
Ozokwor will show somebody pepper grin. Adesuwa get ready....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by hucienda: 7:05pm On May 08, 2017
Mama G!

G for General!

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by Only1mi(f): 7:05pm On May 08, 2017
The first part showed how pretentious Nigerian weddings are, and I loved it[quote][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by eyinjuege: 7:05pm On May 08, 2017
Abeg, make them give her better role make she deal with efrybody there.
She will so show both the groom and bride's mothers hehenn.

I've not been able to watch the movie- part 1 anywhere on youtube. Please when will any of these you tube TVs post it. I need to watch it...
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 7:06pm On May 08, 2017
SafeDavid:
This perhaps would be the best thing to happen in the entertainment scene this year.

Banky W sure knows how to reinvent himself from a Singer to a Record label boss, now an actor and movie producer.

Shall we add, husband and family man to be..No baby mamas and stuff. Dude's got a clean sheet.

Kudos to him
I like that he does'nt have baby mamas...as cute as he is. And he does'nt sing about disrespecting women. He is just cool.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by SafeDavid(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2017
princessayesha:

I like that he does'nt have baby mamas...as cute as he is. And he does'nt sing about disrespecting women. He is just cool.

I don't have baby mamas too.

Can I slide in your d.m?

I don't even mind being in the friend zone for a year or more. grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by DonCortino: 7:09pm On May 08, 2017
Atin say she don lipent. tongue

Can someone help me laugh in supernatural powers?? grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2017
Igbo native wears are very beautiful. The Arochukwu clothes displayed here are one of the best I've seen.

Can't wait to see the second part of this movie!

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.