Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,666 members, 7,770,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo (414462 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:01pm On May 08, 2017
Copyright © 2017 by Toyin Taiwo. No part of this work should be used or distributed without the prior written permission of the Author.
Email : toyinfst2@yahoo.com

DEDICATION : To God Almighty
Acknowledgement :
To all Nairaland Writers.
To all the wonderful readers, you guys rock!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:10pm On May 08, 2017
Episode 1
The queue was so long and the sun was not helping matters at all. I had longed to be in the university,after 3years of seeking admission at 19, I finally got an admission into Federal universities of technology, Minna. My Dad is not a big fan of private universities, even though he could afford it because he’s rich, if not I would have been in one of tbe private universities before now.

I was thankful for this admission, but the registration process was too strenuous.
Stress and hardship as now become a norm in this part of the country, you don’t get to do anything successfully except you are stressed and drained.
Can’t we just do the registration online and get this over with" I said in my mind.

“Excuse me” a voice interrupted my thought. Please I need to get a cold drink before I faint here, please I’m at your back, can you kindly keep this space for me, I cant afford to start all over again when I return”

“Sure, no problem” I replied

“Thanks, by the way I’m Tinuke Oni”

“Anike Adams” I said with a smile

She asked if I needed anything and I told her to just get me water.
She came back few minutes later and handed a plastic bottled water to me. I gave her money for the bottled water but she rejected, I thanked her in return.

Finally I was through with my registration, I was giving an accommodation in the school hostel. I located room 203 and entered the room.

I was surprised when i met the same Tinuke in that same room unpacking
The room is lovely but small, though it’s a two bedded room, we both liked it. I started unpacking too. I hoped I enjoy my stay with Tinuke.

First day of lecture was something else, we got to the lecture theater as early as possible, but to our surprise the whole place was filled up.
“Tinuke, these people did not sleep in their hostels?” I asked

“Anike, I’m as shocked as you, the lecture is to start by 8am and this is just 7:30 that means we have to be here by 7:00am if we want to get a sitting space” She replied

“God! You mean we have to be here by 7:00am for 8am lecture” I queried.

“Yes, unless you want us to stand all through for lectures like today”
Since that day, we make sure we were in the lecture theater by 7am just to secure a seat.

★★★★
I was so happy it was Friday, the first week was hectic. It has been 8am- 5pm althrough.
“Thank God it’s Friday” I said excitedly when we came back from lectures.
At least we can rest and eat better food for the weekend. The quickest food we had time to cook during the week is noodles, then bread.
“Which of the campus fellowship do you intend to attend?” Tinuke asked me
while making dinner.

“RCF” I replied

“RCF is OK by me too, then we can go together on Sunday”

Sunday service was awesome, it’s always refreshing to be in the presence of God. We got back to the hostel and prepared lunch.
“I hate Mondays” I said while devouring my lunch.

“Don’t tell me you are already thinking about tomorrow”

“Why won’t I, 8am-6pm lectures including practical.

“Don’t worry we’ll soon get use to the stress”
Tinuke's phone was rang, she checked the caller ID and smiled before picking the call.

After the call, I asked about her boyfriend and she told about Sam. He lives and work in Abuja. He's 3years older and Tinuke and they've been dating for 6months now.

Tinuke wrote JAMB thrice, all because she wanted to study medicine but she was adviced to accept the admission she was giving here in FUT MINNA for now, then she can cross later she explained her plight to me.

“So you are still planning to study medicine?”

“Yes, I’ll continue writing JAMB until I’m giving admission to study medicine”

“Doctor Tinuke I wish all your dreams come through”

“Amen, thanks”

I noticed the guy monitors her a lot, she always give him details of all her movements, and she confirmed that the guy is jealousy and unsecured.

“Your turn Anike, tell me about your boyfriend” she said

“Honestly I don’t have one”

“But I do hear you make calls at night and definitely the caller is a guy”

“You are right but the guy is my childhood friend, he calls everyday because we are very close”

“So what stops you guys from dating or does he have a girlfriend?”

“No he doesn’t”

“Then you guys should start something, it’s obvious you like each other. If he doesn’t like you he won’t be calling you for more than an hour everyday”

“I know we like each other but I think we are better off as friends”

“So you have friend zoned him abi?”she said and we both laughed. Na fahimta(I understand) she added

“One more thing Tinuke, you must teach me Hausa o”

”Ba masala”(no problem) This is an hausa speaking state, don’t worry you’ll learn fast” she said.

Episode 2
Tinuke and I got along so well, we understood each other so much, I couldn’t have wished for a better room mate.
People including our course mates do tell us that we look alike. Maybe because we are of the same stature, average height, slim, dark skin and beautiful oval shaped face. I can’t tell who is more beautiful, people can judge that.

I was busy with my assignment while Tinuke was doing the dishes.
“Anike, How far with the assignment Dr. Chuks gave us” Tinuke asked

“I’m almost through. But come to think of it, some lecturers are so mean, how can he tell us to write 100 names of microorganisms and submit it under 24hours,all this stress for just 5 marks”
She peeped at what I was writing.

“You’ve written 80 already, I only got 48 from the text books I borrowed from the library”

“You can’t get the whole 100 from the text book, I got mine from the internet, Thank God for the internet and who ever invented copy and paste”

“You are very funny Anike, she said laughing

“I’m hungry”

“OK, I’ll fix us dinner”

“Thanks you are a darling” she said smiling
“You are welcome” I smiled back at her.

The next day, we submitted the MCB101 assignment to the course rep.
“Let’s call it a day, see you next week” the Lecturer said and left the class.
Tinuke and I packed our books and left the class.
On our way to the hostel, we met a very fine guy tall, fair and looked buttish.
“Hi ladies” he said, all smiles.

“Hi” we both chorused
“I do see you girls around, are you twins, you two look alike?” he asked

“No, we are friends, but people do take us for twins and I wish we were” Tinuke answered

“My name is Olamilekan, he said, shaking our hands one after the other.

“I’m Tinuke and she’s Anike”

“Nice meeting you guys” he said

“Same here” we chorused
“I just like you girls, you are beautiful, smart and you dress decently and also like your names, Anike and Tinuke, you could really pass for twins”

“Thanks for the compliments Lekan” Tinuke said with a smile.

“I’m sorry Tinuke, I prefer you call my name in full”

“Oh! Olamilekan, noted” she said playfully.

“Thanks” he said with a smile. Anyway, I’m a 400L Electrical engineering student.

“100L microbiology” Tinuke said

“And you?” he asked me

“Same department” I replied

“That’s cool, see you guys some other time, enjoy the rest of the day”

“You too” we chorused”

★★★★
I ran into the same guy the following week in front of a complex in the school area.
“See who I ran into, Anike right?”
he said
“Yea, I’m good, you still remember my name?

“Of course I do, how on earth will I forget your name and that of Tinuke” he said jokingly

“You remember my friend’s name too! that’s cool?”

“Do you remember my name” he asked

“No, I don’t” I replied

“Oh, that’s so unfair”

“Yea, so so unfair, Olamilekan” I said

“So you actually remember my name” he said smiling.

“Yes, I was just pulling your legs”

“Good, so where is your twin sister?”

“She’s inside the complex making photocopies, I’m waiting here for her”

Tinuke later walked up to us while we were still talking.

“Look who we have here, but I’m sorry what’s the name again? She asked

“Olamilekan” he answered and gave her a hand shake.

“I’m sorry, I’m not good with names, but I won’t forget this time”

“It’s OK, I’m happy to see you guys again. Do you mind if I pay you guys a visit?”

“No, we don’t mind, Anike can he……

“You already said yes nau” I said rolling my her eyes.

“Anike, I just want to be a friend” Olamilekan said sensing her body language.

“It’s room 203,providence hostel, we stay in the same room” Tinuke said

“I’ll check on you girls before the week runs out”

“We’ll be expecting you” Tinuke replied him and he left.

“Anike what’s with that attitude, it’s like you don’t want that guy to visit us” she queried on our way to the hostel.

“My attitude!” I exclaimed and shook my head

“Why are you shaking your head?”

“I’m shaking my head for you, You know your boyfriend is the jealous type, this one that you are inviting a guy over, me I’m not there o”

“Mumu girl, who told you he likes me”

“Really, so you could easily detect he doesn’t like you”

“Yea, I can read him like a book and we’ll soon find out”

“We’ll soon find out what? I pity you in advance, and you know the kind of boyfriend you have ”
She eyed me, unlocked the door and we both entered the room.

★★★★
We both laid on our beds busy with our phones, we heard a knock on the door. I went to get the door.

“Anike….Hi” he said with a smile.

“Hi, please hold on” I closed the door and went back to the room. Tinuke, can a guy come in, olamilekan is at the door”

“Sure” she said and adjusted her top”

“You can come in” I informed him”

We all exchanged greetings, Tinuke offered him drink but he declined. We chatted for some time, and we all exchanged phone numbers before he left.
He also promised to stop by again.

“Tinuke, did you hear him say next time, which means he’ll be visiting again. See don’t call me if you and your boyfriend start o”
I pounced on her immediately the guy left.

“Relax, he just wants to be our friend and what is so bad in that, we even need someone like him around since we are freshers. And don’t worry about my boyfriend”

I went to the school library to borrow some text books, on my way out I bumped into Olamilekan.

“Anike, hi”

“Hi”

“Let me help you with that “ he said trying to collect the text books from me”

“Don’t worry, thanks”

“I insist, I’m just leaving too, so bring the books, I’ll see you off to your hostel since it’s visiting hours already”

“Ok, if you insist”. We got to the hostel, I tapped the door.

“It’s me Tinuke, can a guy come in” I asked.

“A guy! Please hold on let me change”
She opened the door surprised to see Olamilekan.

“Hello good evening” he greeted

“Good evening, sorry for keeping you waiting, you can come in”

“No problem, it’s a ladies room, so I get it. I ran into Anike at the library, so I decided to walk her to the hostel”

“That’s nice of you”

“What can we offer you” Anike asked

“Water will do” he replied

“Just water?” Tinuke questioned

“Yes” he nodded
Tinuke left the room and returned with a chilled bottled water.

We all chatted for a while and he made to leave
“I’ve been here twice, when will you ladies come to visit me? although I stay off campus” he said.

“You just give us your address and we’ll come” Tinuke replied him

“Sure I will and I’ll be glad if you make out time to visit”

“Can we come this weekend, Saturday to be precise? Tinuke asked and I gave her a scornful look.

“Saturday is fine by me, I’ll be expecting you both. Let me take my leave now” he said and left.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by presido997(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2017
keep it coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 08, 2017
i have not started the reading, i hope this story will stimulate our interest like "wrong number" ?

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:32pm On May 08, 2017
Cc
oluwatymylehyn, Babsopey, BlissfulJeff, Atayis, rdvubiGoldenprinz, Tife101, wizsolzy, ikombe, Sammyfreshsmooth, Shakyroh320, Missmossy. holufunmie, harunablezin, damis28crown, marvwhite, olatex25 and everybody. Please forgive me if I don't mention you.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by anneboy02(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2017
Nice 1 and i kwn u wont dissapoint

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 9:10pm On May 08, 2017
Episode 3

It was a sunny Saturday morning, I and my room mate were busy doing our chores. We no I mean she already promised Olamilekan we’ll visit him on Saturday. Tinuke reminded me about it.

“When are we leaving for his place” I asked

“We can leave for 2pm” she replied

“You and who? Inside this sun! I’m not going anywhere until the sun goes down o” I said frowning.

“If we have lectures for 2pm, won’t you attend” she queried

“Sure I will, I will attend lectures under the sun or in the rain, that is different and the good news is that I don’t have lectures today”

“ I don’t know why you are even complaining sef, you are sounding like you want to trek to the place, are we not taking cab to the place”

“Will cab carry us from this room down to his lodge?”

“OK o, we’ll leave by 4pm then” Tinuke said
“Carry your bed along nau, we are leaving by 5pm” I concluded

“5pm! Don’t go at all” Tinuke hissed

“I can decide to stay back o”

“Anike jokes apart, you know we owe him this visit, he had visited twice fa” she said

“You really like this guy o and I seriously pity you, because you are playing with fire”

“You pity me? She said laughing

“It’s not funny, I just don’t want this guy to come between you and your guy, what if he calls you there, you’ll have to explain to him what you’re doing in a guy’s house?”

“Don’t worry about me, I will switch off my phone”

“Eh! That’s even worse, see you are on your own. We are leaving by 5pm, agreed?”
“Na yarda”

Meaning? I asked

“I agree” she interpreted.

“Good, that’s my girl” I smiled.

★★★★
From the look of things, I can say that Olamilekan came from a rich family, he could pass for someone who had everything he wants at his disposal. I guessed he’s doesn’t like an extravagant lifestyle. He lives in a room and a parlour self contained apartment that is tastefully furnished and all electronic gadgets in place. He also has a car parked in his compound, trust Tinuke, she asked him who owns the car. I like this about him, silent rich guy.
Tinuke and I are from rich families too and we maintained our cool, but I doubt if my own father can allow me have my own car, maybe when I get to final year.

Olamilekan welcomed us, he was happy we came by.

“Wow! You live in a palace Olamilekan” Tinuke complimented still admiring the spacious room.

“Nice apartment” I added

“Thanks" he said
He asked what us what we wanted for refreshments. I told him I dont want anything, Tinuke eyed me and told him him she's OK with any drink.

He entertained us with some nice music video collection and served Tinuke juice and assorted Biscuits. Tinuke was about to take her refreshment when her phone rang.

“Why are you staring at your phone? Pick your call nau” I said

“It’s Sam”

“I thought you said you’ll switch off your phone when we get here”

“I forgot” she said and the call disconnected.

“Pick the call, if he calls back”. The phone rang again and she took the call.

“Hello dear…..

“What happened” I asked when the line went off.

“He hung up on me” she replied

“What are you waiting for, let’s start going or you want him to call back and know you are still here”

“That won’t solve anything Anike, he’s pissed already”

“What’s going on?” he asked
“We have to leave now, we’ll talk to you later” I inform him.

“No problem as long as she’s OK, let me see you off then” he said. He stopped a cab for us that took us to the hostel. He also paid the cab man.

★★★★

We got back to the hostel. I tried to calm my friend because she was worried.
“Tinuke let me talk to him, I think he will listen to me”

“Don’t bother, trust me he won’t listen to you”

“Let me try if I can pacify him” she said and dialed his number.

“Hello”

“Hello I’m listening” he answered rudely.

“Please, I just want to clear the air, the guy we visited is a friend of ours and…..

“Anike can you please mind your business, this is between my girlfriend and I. I’d appreciate if you don’t meddle”

“Excuse me!” I was shocked at his response.

“You heard me right and I think you are a bad influence on her so please stay away from her” he said and ended the call.

“I warned you, I know he wouldn’t listen, what did he say?” Tinuke asked

“Nothing” I said with teary eyes, I doubt if I’ve been insulted like that all my life.

“Anike are you crying? What did he say to you, did he insult you?”

“It’s nothing”

“It’s nothing and you are crying” she took her phone to call Sam but his call came in and she picked it up and put it on speaker.

“Hello what did you say to her” she barked at him.

“She didn’t tell you? Anyway I told her to stay away from you, that she’s a bad influence”

“You told a girl that doesn’t even have a boyfriend, that she’s a bad influence? You are unbelievable! congratulations you just succeeded in making her cry, I can take anything from you, even the jealousy but you doing this to a good friend of mine…this is the peak”

“And whose fault was that? You left your hostel to visit a guy without even informing me”

“You know what I’m tired of you and your monitoring spirit. I’m sick of this over protectiveness of yours, see, it’s over between us”

“Seriously!”

“Seriously! she said and hung up on him. She broke down into tears.

“Tinuke please stop crying, you can’t end your relationship with him because of me.

“I’m through with him, I won’t forgive him for what he said to you”

“Seriously I’m fine, you can’t break up with him because of me, try and resolve with him”

“That is my problem not yours. I’m very sorry for putting you through this”

“Its OK” I said with a faint smile.
“Oya go and wash your face” Tinuke said

“You mean we should wash our faces” I corrected her.
And we both laughed.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Divepen1(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2017
I understand the need for dialogue and you are trying. But in some ways, you're not telling us much story. You're just giving us fast paced conversation. Maybe you write or read more of drama/play and you're just dabbling with prose.
Prose needs more Intel and details, fine tuned explanation of coincidence and more definite description.

Take for example, that place the two of them met. Tinuke and Anike meeting defiles logical and realistic or fictitious acceptance.

“Sure, no problem” I replied
“Thanks, by the way I’m Tinuke Oni”
“Anike Adams” I said with a smile
“Do you care for anything?”
“Water is Ok”

I'm not trying to castigate your beautiful effort. But I'm seeing a wonderful story here and if rigged with mistakes will make the story die down in a corner here.

Then, as much as you can, avoid Grammatical or spelling errors. You're doing good but let it be better.

Meanwhile, deal more with showing your story than telling us. I think you improved in that in episode 3.
And what that means is that you write and improve per time. You're good but can be better.

Great read though.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:23pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=Divepen1 post=56333967][/quote]Points taken sir, I really appreciate. Thank you sir.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:55pm On May 08, 2017
Episode 4

Olamilekan called me in the evening, but I refused to pick the call, our visit to his house led to all this problem. Tinuke picked the call instead since I refused to pick up.
I heard Tinuke telling the guy that he's free to come to our hostel anytime.

“You invited him over again?” I asked when she ended the call.

“Yes, do you have a problem with that” she said with a straight face.

“No, I just thought that’s the last person you’d want to see, after what your visit to his place caused you”

“He has nothing to do with what happened today”

“Tinuke! I can see you badly need a male friend, the one your boyfriend deprived you from having for a very long time now”

“Whatever” Tinuke gestured with her hand.

Olamilekan came to the hostel on Sunday afternoon. Tinuke told him everything that happened on Saturday, I also informed him that Tinuke broke up with her boyfriend because of me. We both pleaded with Tinuke to make up with her boyfriend.

I couldn’t believe I spoke freely with him this time. He also said it himself before he left that he was so happy that I finally spoke to him freely. He really enjoyed our company and he returned back to his lodge in the evening.

One week was gone already, Tinuke and her boyfriend are still not talking, I was feeling guilty about this, I knew my friend was doing this because of me, this is not their first time of having issues but they always resolve it.
“Friendship, I think you should talk things through with your boyfriend” I adviced.

“Noted, thanks” She responded sharply.

“Tinuke, stop forming super woman, please end this fight for all it worth”

“Ok.....I’ve heard you. If he calls next time, I’ll pick it”
“Promise?”
“Promise” she raised her right hand up”
“Thanks”

I went to the salon to make my hair, I asked Tinuke to follow me but she said I should go alone that she can’t be following me everywhere so I went alone. I returned to the hostel only to meet her friend crying.

“Tinuke why are you doing this to yourself? I know you miss him but you refuse to pick his calls, he sent several messages which you ignore as well. He even sent you your monthly allowance which means he’s not fighting you.
I picked my phone and dialed Sam's no.

“Hello please hold on for her I think she’s ready to talk now” I said and pass the Phone to Tinuke. I left the room to give them privacy, clearly I’m still pissed with the guy myself because I did not even allow him talk before I handed the phone to Tinuke.

“Hope you guys have settled” I said as I entered the room.

“Yes we have, nagode(thank you) in fact Sam could not believe you call him to make us settle our fight. He said he’s really sorry for those hurtful words, he’ll call you himself to apologize”

“That’s not necessary, once you guys are good, then I’m fine”

“Haba Anike you talked me into forgiving him and you have to do the same too ‘Dan Allah' (please).
Sam called me minutes later but I refused to pick the call. Tinuke told her boyfriend to give me time to come around.

★★★★

Olamilekan and I became good friends. He asked me out but I was concerned about the difference in our level at first. 100 and 400l, he’ll be graduating soon.
But after so much pestering especially from my friend, I agreed to date him. I told Tinuke about it.

“I decided to give the relationship a trial. I told Olamilekan today that I’m in, we are now dating” I informed her.

“I’m happy for you, I really that guy for you. The guy he’s a nice guy you know. Team Olamilekan any day, anytime.” she screamed.

“And I guess you’ll do thanksgiving in church for this because your wish has finally been fulfilled” I said

“Yes o, thank God it didn’t take you so long to figure it out, I’ve always known he had eyes for you, I wish you guys the best”

Exams started and two weeks later, we were through with our exams and preparing to travel home, we’ve both booked tickets.
“I’m eating dinner tomorrow in my house by God’s grace unlike some people who will eat their’s in their boyfriend’s house” I teased
“Na you sabi o, I’m spending just two days at his place.

My boyfriend’s call came through. He asked when I was going I told him the next day. He said he'll drop me off at the airport. I told him my flight is 8:45am. So he had to come very early. And he promised to come on time.

“You guys are traveling together, so it’s now association of lagosians abi? Tinuke asked.

“No o, he just want to drop us off at the airport, he's travelling a day after tommorow. But we’ll see in Lagos”

“Me! I don’t like that your Lagos for anything”

“We don’t want you sef, go to that your boring Abuja”

“At least its better than your noisy Lagos”

“If I carry you go banana island you go love Lagos…o” I sang teasing her with the song.

“See you, you don’t like Pawpaw island”

“Thank you…..Eko state! here I come” I said throwing my hands in the air.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 11:00pm On May 08, 2017
Welcome back Rachealfst

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Shakyroh320(f): 11:22pm On May 08, 2017
rachealfst:
Cc
oluwatymylehyn, Babsopey, BlissfulJeff, Atayis, rdvubiGoldenprinz, Tife101, wizsolzy, ikombe, Sammyfreshsmooth, Shakyroh320, Missmossy. holufunmie, harunablezin, damis28crown, marvwhite, olatex25 and everybody. Please forgive me if I don't mention you.

present dear,am glad to be here,i don sidon gidigba for middle sit cus pple don take front sit finish,am sorry i came late,His grace is ur strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Creeza(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2017
I go dae your body lie skin tight ...I am folowing this one like skin tight... grin ..

Another One ..."Dj Khaled ..

Rachealfst at it again... oya dab for the boss smiley

queenitee , Jagugu8li BlissfulJeff bibijay123 mozb tunjilomo Lankyannie veekid Missmossy mirob mhizdhebee Nnnena Angelinasto hadampson

oya call others Biko, this one will sweet ni. . . I'm highly recommending it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:52pm On May 08, 2017
Adesina12:
Welcome back Rachealfst
Thanks dear, miss you so much. wink

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:52pm On May 08, 2017
Shakyroh320:
present dear,am glad to be here,i don sidon gidigba for middle sit cus pple don take front sit finish,am sorry i came late,His grace is ur strength
Amen, welcome on board sis.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:59pm On May 08, 2017
Creeza:
I go dae your body lie skin tight ...I am folowing this one like skin tight... grin ..

Thanks creeza, I appreciate. Thanks for the mentions too

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hadampson(m): 12:09am On May 09, 2017
Creeza:

queenitee , Jagugu8li BlissfulJeff bibijay123 mozb tunjilomo Lankyannie veekid Missmossy mirob mhizdhebee Nnnena Angelinasto hadampson

Aunty TT a.k.a rachealfst is at it again ocheesy

My oga creeza, i greet una. tanx 4 ur call, i appreciate.

Comrados as usualwink
In Dj khaleed's voice>> ANOTHER ONE

cc: evajael, aminzy, damis28crown, eniqurl, princessadeola, jane1234f, musampa73, herosakin777, chizzymaris, alamiendagash, yungtemy, dtobs, wizsolzy, ikombe, azeequeen, lilyjoe567, nikz, heemah, queenitee, zika1, holuwanoisy111, angelinastto, hormobolanle, yewandequeen, damibiz, dannybomb, xolocious and TheblessedMAN

3 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hadampson(m): 12:42am On May 09, 2017
As expected, u're doing gr8 rachealfst. keep it coming
Maryclaire1, where is u nah

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nnnena(f): 1:43am On May 09, 2017
Creeza:

thanks for the mention dear, you are such a Darling. Am following till the end.

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by EvaJael(f): 6:00am On May 09, 2017
Hadampson:

Comrados as usualwink

cc: evajael, aminzy, damis28crown, eniqurl, princessadeola, jane1234f, musampa73, herosakin777, chizzymaris, alamiendagash, yungtemy, dtobs, wizsolzy, ikombe, azeequeen, lilyjoe567, nikz, heemah, queenitee, zika1, holuwanoisy111, angelinastto, hormobolanle, yewandequeen, damibiz, dannybomb, xolocious and TheblessedMAN
Thanks for the mention. Keep the seat for me

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Divepen1(m): 6:01am On May 09, 2017
rachealfst:
Points taken sir, I really appreciate. Thank you sir.
You're welcome.

Anike you better forgive before they marry and he refuses to allow you into their house.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Shakyroh320(f): 6:34am On May 09, 2017
Divepen1:
You're welcome.

Anike you better forgive before they marry and he refuses to allow you into their house.
forgivess is the key,anike too will feel lighter as if some burden has been removed from her life
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hadampson(m): 6:34am On May 09, 2017
EvaJael:
Thanks for the mention. Keep the seat for me
Okay dear
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by veekid(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2017
Creeza:

Leggo bro

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by mirob(f): 7:00am On May 09, 2017
Creeza:

queenitee , Jagugu8li BlissfulJeff bibijay123 mozb tunjilomo Lankyannie veekid Missmossy mirob mhizdhebee Nnnena Angelinasto
hadampson

Thanks dear, I dey follow.

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Favouritetega(f): 7:31am On May 09, 2017
Haha Aunt Rachealfts, u didn't even call me
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 7:44am On May 09, 2017
Creeza:

Thank you for inviting me, it's a nice story

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 8:12am On May 09, 2017
rachealfst:
Thanks dear, miss you so much. wink

Humnnnnn!!!

What a romantic phrase!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:18am On May 09, 2017
Am I too late? was busy with the popcorn

Okay, I'm here now *grabs sit

I'm ready Rachealfst

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by holufunmie(f): 8:32am On May 09, 2017
rachealfst:
Cc

welcome back bae,,,blast them anyhow u wan blast them with ur story,, I dey ur back

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:42am On May 09, 2017
Hadampson:

Comrados as usualwink

Thanks for the mention dear

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Maryclaire1(f): 8:45am On May 09, 2017
Hadampson:
As expected, u're doing gr8 rachealfst. keep it coming

Maryclaire1, where is u nah
me just arriving ooo...thanks for the mention kiss...nice storyline Riri keep it coming..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.