Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,525 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo (415472 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Stevenbright(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2017
Nice and great story line.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by TheBlessedMAN: 9:31pm On May 12, 2017
oh my sweet gawd of thunder!

Make thunder fire all my ex-girlfriend's left yansh if ah no comment on this masterpiece..

Rachaelfst, you are the....you are the.....you are the....*scratching my empty head*

Well I'll complete that statement after checking my dictionary to find the right adjective to qualify you.

Your farm of wisdom will never wither in whatever you believe's name.

Keep it coming as I embark on a mission to find the words to qualify you my dear. Weldone.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by mizxpensive(f): 9:57pm On May 12, 2017
oh k...now I have to comment....Av been off nairaland for a year and some months and logging in today...I jammed ur story and i swear...it is a nice story to welcome me back on naira....wat attracted me to the story'The name'
y? because its my oriki and I don't regret opening it..
u know wat again,I read I fell in love and wrong number today took...I started reading around 12pm today and I finished it and am back to ANIKE...you can see am so in love with you and ur stories... nice story dear
more knowledge

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 10:03pm On May 12, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

Make thunder fire all my ex-girlfriend's left yansh if ah no comment on this masterpiece..

Rachaelfst, you are the....you are the.....you are the....*scratching my empty head*

Well I'll complete that statement after checking my dictionary to find the right adjective to qualify you.

Keep it coming as I embark on a mission to find the words to qualify you my dear. Weldone.

Your brain escaped again

Shangoooo
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 10:05pm On May 12, 2017
Taiwo mama Anike we await next episode Jare

The thing sweet past sweetest thing on heart....once Anike taste it ...gbam

The rest is story

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:06pm On May 12, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

Mr blessed man is here. Welcome on board the Olukoso himself.Ina loju Ina lenu(you must pay me for that eulogy) Thanks for following bro.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by harunablezin(f): 10:07pm On May 12, 2017
Sis Rachaelfst....diz 1 pass mine pawa oooooo.....mhmmmm ANIKE OGOO sa rora

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:09pm On May 12, 2017
mizxpensive:
oh k...now I have to comment....Av been off nairaland for a year and some months and logging in today...I jammed ur story and i swear...it is a nice story to welcome me back on naira....wat attracted me to the story'The name'
y? because its my oriki and I don't regret opening it..
u know wat again,I read I fell in love and wrong number today took...I started reading around 12pm today and I finished it and am back to ANIKE...you can see am so in love with you and ur stories... nice story dear
more knowledge
I welcome you back officially to nairaland and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. You even took your time to read the other stories. Thanks sis, God bless you. Nice Oriki by the way Anike Ade.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by vickyflex(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2017
dear you are too good in what you do, you keep me asking for more...please one more episode will do for tonight... God bless you with more wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by TheBlessedMAN: 10:11pm On May 12, 2017
rachealfst:
Mr blessed man is here. Welcome on board the Olukoso himself.Ina loju Ina lenu(you must pay me for that eulogy) Thanks for following bro.
sure, I'll pay you for sending my brain out of my head with your masterpiece. In what currency? Thunder or lightening? Choose one and send me your house address

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:11pm On May 12, 2017
Adesina12:
Taiwo mama Anike we await next episode Jare

The thing sweet past sweetest thing on heart....once Anike taste it ...gbam

The rest is story
lol, so I'm now mama Anike right?No p
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Toyin223(f): 10:21pm On May 12, 2017
Pls Mama ANIKE we ar Waiting Ooooooo Nxt one GOD THANK U

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 10:25pm On May 12, 2017
rachealfst:
lol, so I'm now mama Anike right?No p

Anike is one of sweet Yoruba girls name

I love the name personally

I hope this story will be in Anike favour seeing being a good girl from beginning

But who knows what will happen in the future....

I love the name sha.....Anike

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by olah23(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2017
What a story line, I keep refreshing to see new episode, Almighty grant u more wisdom, this is a story n I keep thinking about the outcome ve read the wrong number long ago without single comment also I ve never written any comment on all stories read here but this is a must to comment on...and hope ur Anike is not stubborn cos my ex bears that name very good girl but stubborn to d core infact 100per stubborn....WehdoneMa.....owo meji fun wo ni Kan twale...

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by herosakin777(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
sure, I'll pay you for sending my brain out of my head with your masterpiece. In what currency? Thunder or lightening? Choose one and send me your house address
you know I just gave u the title holy TheBlessedMAN u too much.... How u go carry thunder or lightening pay our dear rachealfst hero fair at all na dollars she want........ RACHEALFST...nice story here I really love it may God bless u more grace to u......
#respect

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by phemmy429(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2017
Dis is a beautiful piece... though stumbled upon.. but found it really interesting... keep up d good work mam...

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Mc6xty(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2017
this story is beautiful nd the writer is handsome ,kudos

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:03pm On May 12, 2017
olah23:
What a story line, I keep refreshing to see new episode, Almighty grant u more wisdom, this is a story n I keep thinking about the outcome ve read the wrong number long ago without single comment also I ve never written any comment on all stories read here but this is a must to comment on...and hope ur Anike is not stubborn cos my ex bears that name very good girl but stubborn to d core infact 100per stubborn....WehdoneMa.....owo meji fun wo ni Kan twale...
This anike too is kind of stubborn too. Thanks for coming out to comment.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:08pm On May 12, 2017
Adesina12:

Anike is one of sweet Yoruba girls name
I love the name personally I love the name sha.....Anike
Yea, me too.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Toyin223(f): 11:08pm On May 12, 2017
My Lady We Ar Waiting

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:11pm On May 12, 2017
Toyin223:
My Lady We Ar Waiting
2moro by God's grace sis. Tnx
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by herosakin777(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2017
Viewing this topic: oluwatymylehyn ( m ), Atayis ( m), CherylM , supernet4( f ), AlamienDagash ( m), devilmaycry( m), rachealfst ( f ) and 6 guest (s)

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by devilmaycry: 11:39pm On May 12, 2017
herosakin777:
Viewing this topic: oluwatymylehyn ( m ), Atayis
( m), CherylM , supernet4( f ), AlamienDagash
( m), devilmaycry( m), rachealfst ( f ) and 6 guest
(s)
lol....shiii is a nice one....i had to skip all ye comments so i did be updated....rachealfst more ink to ur pen and data to ur fone...gnyt

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by AlamienDagash(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2017
Wow! feels good.

Dedicated to ..., ..., ..., Buh no Dagash name anyways i still dey follow

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by AlamienDagash(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2017
herosakin777:
Viewing this topic: oluwatymylehyn ( m ), Atayis
( m), CherylM , supernet4( f ), AlamienDagash
( m), devilmaycry( m), rachealfst ( f ) and 6 guest
(s)
I sight yhu bros, buh be aware na my spirit dey view this thread.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Venica(f): 12:12am On May 13, 2017
keep it rolling. your hands are blessed

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by souloho19(m): 12:30am On May 13, 2017
Slow and steady wins the race...I gbadu this admiral...before you know it Anike would start catching feelings...
Madam Rachel you truly are a gem, first Chelsea put a smile on my face then you widened the smile with the dedication...but come oo..I have a feeling Anike's virginity would soon be past tense..

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Bibi294(f): 4:02am On May 13, 2017
[quote author=rachealfst post=56461905]Dedication:
souloho19, Chumzypinky, Babsopey, Bibi294, oluwatymylehyn, Missmossy, PrettyMizQdot
Thanks for the dedication my love

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by stephenGee12(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

Maybe u shud give her 100 tunder and 50 lightening dat way the money go equal grin grin grin

Alamiendagash bro I sight u. No mind rachelfst she dey dedicate she no even remember us*in helen paul voice* it is not fair oooo

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Goldenprinz(m): 7:03am On May 13, 2017
Oya Anty Taiwo mummy Anike ride on, God day ur back

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hadampson(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2017
stephenGee12:

Dis got me cracking here.
Omo hadampson ur bomb bad pass d one wey happen for hiroshima. Na God save me. Opelope guiding oti fe sha mi
True true
Mi o parocheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (51) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.