Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses. (1470 Views)

My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens / Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses. by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2017
I know this is going to sound like an incredibly stupid question, but I don't know the answer and I need to know, so I'll have to ask.

My question is: do long distance night buses running on trips of more than, say, 6 hours, typically have restrooms on the bus that the passengers can use en-route? Or is it more typical for the bus to make a stop somewhere along the way at night?

Before you completely explode with incredulous laughter, let me try to explain why I don't think I can just rely on common sense to answer it myself!

I'm not diabetic, and in case you don't know, frequent urination is common at night for me grin. I can't manage long trips without frequent restroom breaks. For me, going 6-12 hours is a "long trip" that I simply can't manage; I have to avoid it if I possibly can.

So because of this common issue, I need to know what the usual experience is.
Are there also luxury buses in Nigeria with these facilities?
Please share your experience.

lalasticlala, farano, rocktation and Mynd44, any experience so far?

Re: Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses. by Kondomatic(m): 7:22pm On May 08, 2017
My Brother

Re: Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses. by eezeribe(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2017
OK
Re: Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses. by SageTravels: 11:04am On May 09, 2017
I nearly shit for my trouser one-day oooh. The thing holds me badly and the driver was busy over speeding. I started praying for his fuel finish so that he would stop. As soon as he stopped I was the first to open the car. vam naso i enter somewhere go deposit am. It was really a bad experience for me.
Re: Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses. by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2017
SageTravels:
I nearly shit for my trouser one-day oooh. The thing holds me badly and the driver was busy over speeding. I started praying for his fuel finish so that he would stop. As soon as he stopped I was the first to open the car. vam naso i enter somewhere go deposit am. It was really a bad experience for me.
grin grin grin
Re: Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 09, 2017
In 9ja they make frequent stops at night, don't take in a lot of water before the journey begins, empty your bladder before your board. Am taking a similar trip again this time next week and that would make it my fourth time in less than a year.
It's a sweet experience
Re: Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses. by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:57am On May 10, 2017
IHate9ja1:
In 9ja they make frequent stops at night, don't take in a lot of water before the journey begins, empty your bladder before your board. Am taking a similar trip again this time next week and that would make it my fourth time in less than a year.
It's a sweet experience

Tnkz so much. smiley cheesy

(1) (Reply)

These 5 Airlines Have The Most Attractive Flight Attendants / Is This The Most BEAUTIFUL Place In Nigeria? / Rwanda Visa Application Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.