Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? (11068 Views)

"Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 08, 2017
Miner13:

What if your boyfriend is the one involved?

I will collect the baby and take care of it on the condition that she will not interefere into the affairs of the baby the moment she gives it to me......I will be the baby's mother then.If i later ended up not marrying the guy,i will give the baby back to him.

But if the tie between i and the baby is so tight,i wont give him to anyone then.He would be mine.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lily4star(f): 11:02pm On May 08, 2017
FILEBE:

Isn't B.J short form of Bolaji? and when u said expertly handling the thing... I was lost.

Mama o!

You don make me laugh tire, thanks
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by TosinDru: 11:19pm On May 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

I will collect the baby and take care of it on the condition that she will not interefere into the affairs of the baby the moment she gives it to me......I will be the baby's mother then.If i later ended up not marrying the guy,i will give the baby back to him.

But if the tie between i and the baby is so tight,i wont give him to anyone then.He would be mine.
Easier said than done ma'am
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 08, 2017
sexybbstar:
Which kain responsible be dat.....abeg,na she impregnate herself.No argument.

She wan chop anoda person preek by force .I trust guys sha,a lady cannot come to them with that kain pregnancy.She had better give birth to the child and tell him"your father died when i was with your pregnancy"
i guess u didn't like the song or didn't download it at all embarassed
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SirMichael1: 12:19am On May 09, 2017
Lily4star:

I was referring to your initial post when you said there would barely be an erection, if there's an erection then certainly an ejaculation is possible

Wait. Have you raped a boy before because you narrate it as though you've done it and therefore have the experience.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Strawman: 12:35am On May 09, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR PREGNANCY TO OCCUR IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE UNDER REAL RAPE SITUATIONS ITS BARELY POSSIBLE FOR THE MAN TO GET AN ERECTION (DUE TO STRESS AND TENSION)... UNLESS HE'S ENJOYING THE SHOWDOWN, THEN IT SHOULD NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED RAPE BUT CONSENSUAL SEX , IN WHICH IF THE WOMAN GETS PREGNANT ITS HIS GODDAMN BABY!

Please refrain from this wrong mentality. Because someone is enjoying it doesn't stop it from being rape. An erection is purely a biological response from what the girl is doing, that is very different from consent. Many girls who have been raped were wet when it was going down; biologically their body was enjoying it but that doesn't escape the fact that consent was not given and they didn't want to be raped. From a legal perspective (which should heavily be considered since rape is a crime), the elements of rape are (i) if there was penetration, (ii) lack of consent/against the victim's will, and (iii) intention to rape (obviously). Whether you eventually enjoyed it or not is immaterial.

And if you think a man cannot have an unwanted erection, that is very naïve, or ignorant. Men can have erections during fights, during sports, in the gym, by simply waking up, for no reason etc. name it. Any guy should understand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 2:53am On May 09, 2017
When a gal is d victim its called rape,wen its a guy its called surprise sex
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 6:24am On May 09, 2017
Strawman:

Please refrain from this wrong mentality. Because someone is enjoying it doesn't stop it from being rape. An erection is purely a biological response from what the girl is doing, that is very different from consent. Many girls who have been raped were wet when it was going down; biologically their body was enjoying it but that doesn't escape the fact that consent was not given and they didn't want to be raped. From a legal perspective (which should heavily be considered since rape is a crime), the elements of rape are (i) if there was penetration, (ii) lack of consent/against the victim's will, and (iii) intention to rape (obviously). Whether you eventually enjoyed it or not is immaterial.

And if you think a man cannot have an unwanted erection, that is very naïve, or ignorant. Men can have erections during fights, during sports, in the gym, by simply waking up, for no reason etc. name it. Any guy should understand.
you speak sense bro, I also know that when most girls get raped maybe after pleading and the guy refuses to let go they just lye there and let him do what he wants to do. . .are they enjoying it? partially, but after the sex is over she still consider it rape and the reason is that she didn't give him the CONSENT.

As for guy, most people here feel a guy is meant to be strong and all but guys too can't get raped. . .everyone is responsible for their action you know

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 what could be your answer to the question?
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by stuffs4me(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR PREGNANCY TO OCCUR IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE UNDER REAL RAPE SITUATIONS ITS BARELY POSSIBLE FOR THE MAN TO GET AN ERECTION (DUE TO STRESS AND TENSION)... UNLESS HE'S ENJOYING THE SHOWDOWN, THEN IT SHOULD NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED RAPE BUT CONSENSUAL SEX, IN WHICH IF THE WOMAN GETS PREGNANT ITS HIS GODDAMN BABY!

If only you had a brain you would have been able to use it.

With a mindset like yours, you are destined for jail.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lily4star(f): 7:18am On May 09, 2017
SirMichael1:

Wait. Have you raped a boy before because you narrate it as though you've done it and therefore have the experience.

Lol, heard stories, stuff like that happen a lot in higher institutions
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lionessza(f): 7:19am On May 09, 2017
SexyNairalander:
This question has been trending today so my dear nairalanders what's your answer and reason

just for fun. . .feel free to invite your friends

How does a woman rape a man in the first place ?
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 7:25am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

How does a woman rape a man in the first place ?
typical Nigerian. . .answering a question with another question

And who told you girls don't rape? when a girl drugs a guy and have sex with him what do you call it? don't you make use of your imagination? ok let's assume it happens. . .
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lionessza(f): 7:40am On May 09, 2017
SexyNairalander:
typical Nigerian. . .answering a question with another question

And who told you girls don't rape? when a girl drugs a guy and have sex with him what do you call it? don't you make use of your imagination? ok let's assume it happens. . .

Dude I'm not a Nigerian. I asked that question because I wanted to understand if it was even possible to get an erection under such conditions.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 7:56am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Dude I'm not a Nigerian. I asked that question because I wanted to understand if it was even possible to get an erection under such conditions.
well I gave you an example of a girl drugging a guy then having sex with him so feel free to drop you view
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
i guess u didn't like the song or didn't download it at all embarassed

Oh sorry baby,i have few mb left thats y....but dont worry,i will soon download it and give u the feed back.You sang it ,right?
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:52am On May 09, 2017
TosinDru:

Easier said than done ma'am

I can do it because,what if i have a child too,is it not someone that will marry me along with my kid?....so i can do it wink
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Oh sorry baby,i have few mb left thats y....but dont worry,i will soon download it and give u the feed back.You sang it ,right?
ooh dear, that's understandable smiley

He's actually friend, I'm tryna promote it for him... The video is out too... You can check nonso amadi - tonight on YouTube, it's so lit, I'm also gonna send u mine so u can tell which one was better, believe me the songs are fire! Just check my siggy whenu wanna download it for the link dear... When u done with it, I'll send u link to me... You're loved kiss
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Elmojiid(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Which kain responsible be dat.....abeg,na she impregnate herself.No argument.

She wan chop anoda person preek by force .I trust guys sha,a lady cannot come to them with that kain pregnancy.She had better give birth to the child and tell him"your father died when i was with your pregnancy"
2 bottles of orijin and a plate of pepper for u....the bills on me bcs u nailed it gbam,
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nickizoe(f): 9:31pm On May 09, 2017
tonaydo:
he is not responsible, he is just a rape victim grin

Nickizoe command answer this important question o
He isn't responsible....

But when a guy is been raped by a girl, why does his soilder stand at attention HE NEEDS TO RESIST AND REFUSE TO BE UP.. If he could get his soilder to stand at Attention, then his responsible

Therefore on. Second thought, He is responsible... He has every right not to cumm inside her or even think of standing at attention grin
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:44pm On May 09, 2017
Lily4star:

Hope you know rape are of different types?

What If the girls are more than one, one pointing a gun to the guy and the other expertly giving him a bj to get an erection, if e no stand make I know wetin cos am, wey no be em create himself

Mama the mama
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2017
stuffs4me:

If only you had a brain you would have been able to use it.

With a mindset like yours, you are destined for jail.

Haha, wetin e do u
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by tonaydo(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2017
Nickizoe:
He isn't responsible....

But when a guy is been raped by a girl, why does his soilder stand at attention HE NEEDS TO RESIST AND REFUSE TO BE UP.. If he could get his soilder to stand at Attention, then his responsible

Therefore on. Second thought, He is responsible... He has every right not to cumm inside her or even think of standing at attention grin
you know there is a senerio wherby a lady drugs a guy have have sex with him, what will you say about that?
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Alphamale2017(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2017
Nickizoe:
He isn't responsible....

lol . u are a girl so I won't blame u
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:07pm On May 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 10, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nickizoe(f): 6:12pm On May 10, 2017
AllforJesus7:

It doesn't work that way.

It can get up whether we permit it or not to. It acts like it has its own brain. Every healthy male can relate to this. Thats why we wake up every morning with a hard wood and sometimes get unwanted erection in public at lusty sights.

Now....

If you are are about to get raped, and you are healthy and they (the girls) have successfully tied you down or gotten you to cooperate with a weapon, once they touch it, are rubbing it and begin to manipulate it.... it may rise. Genuine fear may not allow it get up to about 80% erection, but it may rise and be solid enough for the females to insert in their vaginas and have flowing intercourse till the point of ejaculation.

That's just the male design. And its a perfect one if you ask me. Men need to be able to get it up unprovoked for "procreation" sake. If men were created cold..... and those sex drive hormones don't kick in the way they do... Sex would be scare (it would be hard word) and the world population may have ended eons ago.

Conclusion: Getting an erection is not always a voluntary action.
. Oh really
Well, as you said, am a lady! Thank you. smiley
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nickizoe(f): 6:13pm On May 10, 2017
Alphamale2017:

lol . u are a girl so I won't blame u
hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by MrCork: 6:16pm On May 10, 2017
SexyNairalander:
This question has been trending today so my dear nairalanders what's your answer and reason

just for fun. . .feel free to invite your friends
...bro u pregnant? undecided

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nickizoe(f): 6:16pm On May 10, 2017
tonaydo:
you know there is a senerio wherby a lady drugs a guy have have sex with him, what will you say about that?
The girl committed a crime called RAPE?? How many years for the crime for ladies?? grin
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 6:34pm On May 10, 2017
MrCork:

...bro u pregnant? undecided

trying to be funny?

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by tonaydo(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2017
Nickizoe:
The girl committed a crime called RAPE?? How many years for the crime for ladies?? grin
lolz. . .same rape sentence given to guys

rape na rape

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by MrCork: 8:40pm On May 10, 2017
SexyNairalander:
trying to be funny?

...bro am I yorrrr mate? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:women's 4 Favourite Lies / It Must Have Been Love But Its OVER Now / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.