Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? (11056 Views)

"Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 12:39pm On May 22, 2017
edimolu:

Oh...they are welcome...jux tell em b4 hand lil eddy remains flaccid wen eddy feels threatened wink

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 22, 2017
edimolu:

Oh...they are welcome...jux tell em b4 hand lil eddy remains flaccid wen eddy feels threatened wink

There are pharmaceutical ways to make you pay attention to them whether you like it or not.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by edimolu(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

There are pharmaceutical ways to make you pay attention to them whether you like it or not.
Ok...then would u regard that voluntary/involuntary?
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 22, 2017
edimolu:

Ok...then would u regard that voluntary/involuntary?

Involuntary. Where are you going with this?
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by edimolu(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Involuntary. Where are you going with this?

Wrong answer....its both
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=56754284][/quote] Don't mind me, I can be crazy at times. Just a little bit crazy
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lionessza(f): 2:14pm On May 22, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Don't mind me, I can be crazy at times. Just a little bit crazy

Hahahaha i like a bit of craziness wink
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha i like a bit of craziness wink
I know u do! I'm $till expecting u to contact me luv... Because its begining to seem that it might never happen
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lionessza(f): 2:20pm On May 22, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I know u do!
I'm $till expecting u to contact me luv...
Because its begining to seem that it might never happen

Be patient cheesy
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by HITTED(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2017
Boys are just enjoying free rapes in countries like South Africa and Zimbabwe. When are Nigerian girls going to rape me to? I swear, I will not shout, just rape me to your satisfaction. cry
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 2:37pm On May 22, 2017
HITTED:
Boys are just enjoying free rapes in countries like South Africa and Zimbabwe. When are Nigerian girls going to rape me to? I swear, I will not shout, just rape me to your satisfaction. cry
two girls wanted to rape me years back and I ran away

lesson: I regret ever running up till today
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Be patient cheesy
Love being patient!
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by HITTED(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
two girls wanted to rape me years back and I ran away

lesson: I regret ever running up till today
You ran away from an opportunity of getting a free 0rgy. You know why female rape is better? There have to be at least 4 girls with weapons to rape one guy.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 3:33pm On May 22, 2017
HITTED:

You ran away from an opportunity of getting a free 0rgy. You know why female rape is better? There have to be at least 4 girls with weapons to rape one guy.
I was young then, no girl can try it now
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lionessza(f): 4:41pm On May 22, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Love being patient!

wink
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lily4star(f): 8:57am On May 23, 2017
kelvinrhs:

My question is that why will 2 ladies want to point gun to a guy head just to have sex with him *yikes* girls aren't like that, not even in the U.S. Literally your expression isn't possible, but if it had happened, then they are responsible for their pregnancy lol...

Not been on for a while, it does happen on University campuses. Good morning
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 2:38am On May 25, 2017
Lily4star:

Not been on for a while, it does happen on University campuses. Good morning
I heard about a case of some girls raping a guy and he landed in the hospital for weeks[he's cleary a 5 min man]
Oh My! I would love it happening to me lol!
I'll just tell them "ladies put the gun away, its a free world, besides I'm ready to give it to u guys till u gals cant fuvking get enough lol"
Wish my wish could come true...
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Lily4star(f): 5:13pm On May 25, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I heard about a case of some girls raping a guy and he landed in the hospital for weeks[he's cleary a 5 min man]
Oh My! I would love it happening to me lol!
I'll just tell them "ladies put the gun away, its a free world, besides I'm ready to give it to u guys till u gals cant fuvking get enough lol"
Wish my wish could come true...

Easier said, did you read about a guy some time ago on front page who had four ladies yet still died upon having a high libido, sex is not food
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 25, 2017
Lily4star:

Easier said, did you read about a guy some time ago on front page who had four ladies yet still died upon having a high libido, sex is not food
Whoa! I think I read about it, let's not forget that they were drunk. He might had perform an act that led to his death/ d ladies had perform an act that led to his death under the influence of alchol.
Why would I die having s** lol... I'm not in my 60's lol.
Trust me I have a very very high libido[Its kinda my personal problem]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men: Is This Possible? / Beautiful African: Ghanian Edition IV (Pictures) / Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.