Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot (44062 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by ChangeIsCostant: 8:52pm On May 08, 2017
The police officer ASP Larinde who "locked his then fiancee behind bars" in a creative pre-wedding shoot, has finally tied the knot to this heartthrob. In the viral pre-wedding photos, the intending bride Simi was locked behind bars as her ASP husband, Larinde was cuffed with her outside the prison cell. Congrats to them...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/photos-from-wedding-of-police-officer.html

See previous thread >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3722068/bride-to-be-locked-up-prison-pre-wedding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by ChangeIsCostant: 8:52pm On May 08, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Nogodye(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2017
Lovely concept...I Wish them a HML...May God bless their union.

18 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Homeboiy: 8:54pm On May 08, 2017
My sister can never get married to a policeman

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by madridguy(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by ChangeIsCostant: 8:56pm On May 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by fran6co(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
bail is free. wish ur union a happy one and a lasting one too. . . .
. . lovely couple

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
This one na rich policeman unlike those #20 collecting thieves... Hml

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Topestbilly(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
You don enter d marriage finish, reverse is the case
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by femolacqua(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2017
On point
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Rtopzy(f): 9:16pm On May 08, 2017
Cute..... d guy head...... abi na my eye?

19 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by IdeyFindWife: 9:29pm On May 08, 2017
He has no choice.

How will he shag her in peace if he doesn't first "unshackle" her from the prison bars!

Maybe that was their metaphor sef; at least, dem don both free demselves from the shackles of singlehood wey some pple been dey scheme, pray and scope all these days!

HML to dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by autotrader014(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2017
Hmmmm. This kind Pre wedding photo.. grin

Abeg make the oga come collect this machine for him wife as a wedding gift.

2005 Mercedese Benz E320 for cheap sale. Direct tokd, super sound engine, factory chilling AC. Buy and drive.

Price: N3.7m asking

Call or whatsapp 09056222781

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by SWORD419(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
My sister can never get married to a policeman
are you jealous?? ? #no offense

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by coolestchris(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2017
hope say he no go beat am like the way mercy aigbe husband break her skull
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2017
I hate policemen ehh! angry

My face whenever I see a policeman smiling!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by DollarAngel(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2017
God bless their new home

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by cerowo(f): 9:39am On May 09, 2017
Wowww so lovely
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by ikorodureporta: 9:39am On May 09, 2017
Lalasticlala, abeg i won ask u somtin.........wetin all thez roadside bukka for my area dey sell wey dem dey kill more than 4 big big goats per day? Na so food business good, even eleron wey dey sell only goat meats no sell reach dem..........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by GeneralOjukwu: 9:39am On May 09, 2017
Just don't like the white tuxedo thing...makes you look like a waiter.

But Sean Connery & Daniel Craig rocked it well as 007 with red carnation in button hole wink

PS- Check out the quality of their outfits....This guy isn't a hungry check-point cop. Probably well educated +/- connected

HML....don't lock her up for real like this guy.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by AlphaStyles(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2017
bail is free

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Arsenalholic1: 9:39am On May 09, 2017
Damn.. This is my kind of woman:

Appropriate boobs, small body and a good figure with beautiful face...

As long as her husband is a policeman though, I must take a dig:

Why does his head look like bicycle seat? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Dottore: 9:40am On May 09, 2017
Pre wedding pictures every where.

Our parents never had pre wedding pictures and and seminars and lectures yet they are very married for decades

Today, despite innumerable singles and bachelors seminars, lectures, summits, dinners, praise nights,
Special weekends, and all what nots,
Marriages crash everyday

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by SuperSuave(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2017
Love no go die o cheesy
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Juliearth(f): 9:40am On May 09, 2017
Beautiful couple,I wish them a blissful union.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Nobody: 9:40am On May 09, 2017
Lovely. HML.
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Adesege(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2017
hmm
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by oluwatobi954(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2017
congratulations sir, God bless ur new home ijn.
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Atmmachine(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2017

He got married with people's egunje

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by ekensi01: 9:41am On May 09, 2017
Fake marriage everywhere. Thats why divorce no the stop. mtcheeew. Your husband will browse you before marriage, i wish that's how sim card people use to do, that is to browse before u buy data it would hav been beta.
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by NeeKlaus: 9:41am On May 09, 2017
The makeup on that Bride's face... Hmmm.
I pity her if rain falls.
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Dronedude(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2017
He now locked her up literally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.