Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman (26142 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him / Bisi Alimi Blasts Apostle Suleman: An Adulterer Who Gives Your Girlfriend Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2017
True caller App says this phone number 08160000616 belongs to Apostle Suleman

6 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by ozowarac: 11:00am On May 09, 2017
As for Bleep Suleman Bleep the girl I mean it with every thing, make una no mind him Sule na guy naa.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by neocortex: 11:01am On May 09, 2017
Siscooh:

My dear Suleiman is a servant of God. No joking. This story is a satanic influence to fight his work. He didn't do it. I believe him. He is not like the person in SA. Mere seeing that one's photos before I had a feeling of something wrong. Trust me. We are all human but at a level of work with God, you avoid rubbish because God Himself cannot condone with Iniquity.

The same way yout think suleman is your god and infallible is the same
way Tim's congregant view him. They also think it is the devil fighting
the church.
You and other suleman's defenders are struggling with cognitive dissonance,
with time your eyes may be open.

7 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Christane: 11:01am On May 09, 2017
i guess he z ur pastor?
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by mickeymimi: 11:01am On May 09, 2017
“After besmirching the reputation of a man that she has never physically met, Stephanie Otobo, who filed a suit for $5 million against Apostle Johnson Suleiman in a Canadian court in abuse of court process now claims she is born again and wants to put the whole saga behind her and forget the matter and withdraw the case?” Mr. Shaibu said.

“Not so fast. Where are the explosive incontrovertible evidence she, Festus Keyamo and their team of jeer leaders promised Nigerians? Where are the travel documents she promised to reveal? Where are the nude pictures she claimed to have?
“The 33 year old officially 23 year old girl who made history by being the only woman to miscarry a baby from her backside rather than her front side (as she claimed) now wants to forgive and forget? Her father called her a liar, her mother called her a liar, her best friend said she was a blackmailer and when given the chance to prove them all wrong she suddenly becomes born again?”

1. If the Stephanie says ..she is now born again .....It is not Suleimans business......it is between her and her creator.........she is not a member of his church......she is free to confess what she likes.....

2. You want a public apology from someone ...who has not settled with you, claimed she is telling the truth and angry ...........It is not going to happen like that.........no matter who you are........it will just escalate the matter further......... ..You both need to go to court for justification...

3. “The 33 year old officially 23 year old girl who made history by being the only woman to miscarry a baby from her backside rather than her front side (as she claimed) now wants to forgive and forget?".............If the Apostle want it the other way.... ...he should present himself to the court in Canada ........so it can be dealt with once and for all...........since he has nothing to hide...

4. "“Not so fast. Where are the explosive incontrovertible evidence she, Festus Keyamo and their team of jeer leaders promised Nigerians? Where are the travel documents she promised to reveal? Where are the nude pictures she claimed to have?" ..........It is only the court that can bring her books ....if she lied and cannot provide evidence......

Since both parties are not willing to let it lie.........Stephanie and Apostle should present themselves to the court in Canada .........The Apostle said he has never met her before...... she could be sued for defamation of character........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Siscooh: 11:03am On May 09, 2017
neocortex:

The same way yout think suleman is your god and infallible is the same
way Tim's congregant view him. They also think it is the devil fighting
the church.
You and other suleman's defenders are struggling with cognitive dissonance,
with time your eyes may be open.
I am not even his follower. Thank you. However I can know the truth by discernment.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by danyaril2yahoo: 11:03am On May 09, 2017
I wasn't surprised that this matter will not die soon.otobo & her lawyer are very smart.Lord Jesus christ,is ever wise God & i love him 4 that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 11:19am On May 09, 2017
Both of dem need help but who go helep dem is d question... ok

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by sharpsharp: 11:24am On May 09, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
True caller App says this phone number 08160000616 belongs to Apostle Suleman

Let justice prevail.

1John 4 vs 1
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by LordOfNaira: 11:25am On May 09, 2017
Lazyreporta:
Otobo, it's getting boring already
undecided
Sule started it all over again. It is not Stephanie's fault.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Oju4190: 11:28am On May 09, 2017
Apostle nine find trouble dis time......U shod have allow sleeping dog lie.Wetin u dey find for dis girl body u never see am

5 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by sharpsharp: 11:30am On May 09, 2017
Siscooh:

My dear Suleiman is a servant of God. No joking. This story is a satanic influence to fight his work. He didn't do it. I believe him. He is not like the person in SA. Mere seeing that one's photos before I had a feeling of something wrong. Trust me. We are all human but at a level of work with God, you avoid rubbish because God Himself cannot condone with Iniquity.

Who are you to judge the SA pastor and claim the Naija own is innocent. Only God, Stephanie and Suleman knows what happened behind closed doors. Even a child you put on your back to the market can take a sellers item without you knowing. Be guided. This situation shows that there is God and the Bible is very true.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by tonytony208(m): 11:44am On May 09, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Part 2 scene 1..suleiman should just keep shut to save his integrity and reputation if he has any..we knew otobo is not innocent and mr suleiman never saint..
Obviously,this otobo of a gal have nothing to lose in this shameful scenario but apostle have got so many things to lose if this ugly story continue to trend again..Besides,we nairalanders are all tired of this repulsive story..
Next patient please.

We aren't gonna be tired until sule proves his innocence. Let mtn, Airtel, uba come to court and testify. Let sule produce his phone and let police release otobo's phone that they seized and let forensic experts inspect their so-called "photoshopped" chats. Why did they seize her phone in d first instance if they have nothing to cover up?

5 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Donjazzy12(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2017
GameGod:

Apostle Booooooty is in trouble grin I knew the "born again" news was all lies cheesy

#IStandWithOtobo
#JustForOtobo
#ApostleIsNotAGod
You are a very very foolish man! Standing with a female prostitute to rubbish a fellow man like you. May your children never know this kind of idiocy.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by goodnews777: 11:50am On May 09, 2017
ANY CHURCH THIS GIRL ENTER WILL BECOME SODOM AND GOMORRAH . ABEG MAKE I WARN MY BROS WHEN BE PASTOR FOR CANADA. THIS AGENT OF LUCIFER MAY EVEN HAVE STD. WHY FOR GODS SAKE WOMAN NO DEY THINK OF MARRAIGE ,NA TO TALK HOW SHE Bleep PASTOR. ABEG MAKE EL RUFAI HAND AM OVER TO BOKO HARAM BOYS MAKE WE HEAR WORD.
WHY ELDERS FOR URHOBOLAND NO JUST CATCH THIS GIRL CARRY AM GO MENTAL HOSPITAL .APOSTLE SELF GUILTY. NA EVERY PERSON WHEN TELL YOU SAY THEM BE CHRISTIAN ,NA HIM BE CHRISTIAN.OTOBO NA DEPUTY CULT LEADER FOR TORONTO. THEM COME PROMOTAM LEADER FOR ALBERTA CANDA . WHO NO KNOW AM FOR CANADA. OTOBO THEY FULK ANY PERSON WHEN THE THING THEY HUNGRY SELF. MY FRIEND SAY HE SWEAR SAY KAYOMO DON FUCKAM BECAUSE OTOBO NO FIT STAY A DAY E NO Bleep TWO GUYS. WHY SHE DEY MAKE NEWS FOR NIGERIA SURPRISE EVERYBODY FOR CANADA SELF.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by rainylad(f): 11:54am On May 09, 2017
Slimpotter:

Time and again,you girls will always try to show how degenerative you're in thinking

...You males have also proven time and time again to be hopeless with zero sense of direction.....It is only a loser who will the slutty Stephanie Otobo serious..lousy things.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Boyooosa(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2017
this girl needs medical re-check-up! she's insane! probably has been cursed by somebody she offended.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Siscooh: 12:14pm On May 09, 2017
sharpsharp:

Who are you to judge the SA pastor and claim the Naija own is innocent. Only God, Stephanie and Suleman knows what happened behind closed doors. Even a child you put on your back to the market can take a sellers item without you knowing. Be guided. This situation shows that there is God and the Bible is very true.
Forget it!!!
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by DonCortino: 12:25pm On May 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

She's won't do that because she has been advised by her lawyers that sharing nude pics online of an ex lawyer is a massive criminal offence.

She's not going to take the bait so stop wasting your time anticipating any nude pics.

Such pics will be presented to the judge in court.

I am not asking for it! Suleiman is!
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by GameGod(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are a very very foolish man! Standing with a female prostitute to rubbish a fellow man like you. May your children never know this kind of idiocy.
Bros, apostle boooty Suleiman is a politician, and u know how this politics stuffs works na. Go to religious section, there are countless of threads about pastors and sex scandals, I don't comment on those threads, why? Because the pastors involved are not politicians.

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by GOFRONT(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2017
On the other thread, A dude cried out how an older lady he met at a barber,s shop toasted him and wanted to hav sex wit him......So apostle sule havin s3x wit Otobo is not a strange thing to hear in our present day Religous setting....
Unimaginable things are happenin but they yet to com out
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 09, 2017
DonCortino:
Utobo! Alright this is getting boring already!

Bring out the big guns(nude pics) as requested by ur pastor lover or forever hold ur peace.

Contri still hard abeg! angry no be this una marra pesin go chop.
U think she will now expose her own nude pic for ur entertainment.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 09, 2017
rainylad:

...You males have also proven time and time again to be hopeless with zero sense of direction.....It is only a loser who will the slutty Stephanie Otobo serious..lousy things.
Girls like u na pastor go deceive fvck. We know ur type.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by newslifeop: 1:00pm On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Ralphlauren(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2017
DonCortino:

I am not asking for it! Suleiman is!

Then he must be very stupid to be asking for his own nudes.

He should wait till a judge hears the case then he can make his request known.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Ralphlauren(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2017
jerryclinton:
I concur! The man is really suffering in silence now and may be trying to cover up many blackmail. Imagine Daniella Okeke, also threatening him now that she doesnt have peace and wants to confess to the world of what they have been doing...chai, Suliman will even buy her a house in alaska just to keep her mouth shut. Many may be be doing same as we speak! So his members should prepare, Tithe is needed more now.

You are right.

He has lost his peace of mind. I can only imagine his endless sleepless nights.

I won't doubt the fact that he has been paying other women heavily to buy their silence and not expose his escapades.

He's better off just confessing publicly and asking for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by 2shur: 1:33pm On May 09, 2017
God pls let suleman fuc my gal so i can get a gwagon.
And us citizenship
I need it asap
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Nasiruddeen(m): 1:38pm On May 09, 2017
Part 2 scene 1... Suleiman should just keep shut to save his integrity and reputation if he has any. We knew Otobo is not innocent and Mr Suleiman is never saint..

Obviously, this Otobo of a girl have nothing to lose in this shameful scenario but the so-called apostle have got so many things to lose if this ugly story continue to trend again...

Lol... A man of God who talks anyhow and orders the killing of herdsmen, is that one man of God?

By the way, did anyone notice he kept mum on the Daniella Okeke issue? Even Daniella that said we would hear from her lawyers, where are the lawyers?

Suleman and his handlers aren't that smart, instead of letting sleeping dog lies, they chose to stir the hornet's nest.

There is no doubt that Otobo was Suleiman's mistress, no amount of face saving measures or publicity stunts can change that.

The spirit of the tithe payers is at work here. Members struggle to pay tithe while Suleiman
enriches his mistresses.
Other promiscuous pastors should get ready to be exposed.

I thought she has repented and put the past behind her? Why this again? Meanwhile, couldn't even read the long epistle.

Apostle Booooooty is in trouble, I knew the "born again" news was all lies.

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by oladoja1(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2017
rainylad:

...These APC supporters and their mentor Stephanie Otobo are here again undecided
I don't expect this from a lady

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by anininwaobodo: 2:30pm On May 09, 2017
Some folks will be like,i have got their ph.no. let me ..........
OYO my G m.t.n go trace u join.ooo!
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Realist1(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:
The fake apostle and his PR team/team of advisors are a bunch of RETARDS!!!

They won't let this matter die and maintain a dignified silence. They keep releasing one press release or another and showcasing one fake charade or another.

First it was dragging and embarrassing Stephanie's mum at his church and now he has PAID her "friends" in Canada to stage a video against her.

He needs to shut the hell up. All these his attempts at damage control further confirms he is as guilty as Satan.

I won't be surprised if he is currently a victim of blackmail from several other women such as Danielle okeke.

All that's needed is just for another woman (JUST ONE) to step forward and show us one or two evidence of her affair with this fake apostle. That will be the final nail on his coffin. So he should keep paying the other women to stay quiet.

You don't get it, to the brainwashed members he is innocent as he says.So anything that suggests his innocence is quickly lashed onto,and they hurriedly make a press statement instead of keeping quite.Suleiman would have kept quite if the decision was left for him alone,but his members always beat him to that.Trust me the guy is seriously suffering coupled with sleepless nights.Those call records and UBA bank manager attesting in court to the authenticity of her printed bank statement plus the other proofs ,are the way to go.Solid proofs!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies / Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " / Pastor Paul Enenche Holds Crusade In Zambia, Meets V/president Mutale Nalumang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.