Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

First Time Air Traveller - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time Air Traveller (672 Views)

Air Traveller Shares Shocking Experience With Nigerian Customs In Abuja / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa / Tasty Foods For The Northern Nigeria Traveller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Air Traveller by Mightyartthou: 10:08pm On May 08, 2017
Goodday Nairalanders, I am a novice and that is why i am throwing up my question for more enlightenment from intellectuals here. I wish to travel to USA soon and i dont even have a passport yet. So i am here to know what to do from the scratch and the due process to follow. Documents and current fee and location of offices adresses or website link will be much appreciated. Once more, please i am a novice, as i have never travelled by air or been outside Nigeria before.
Re: First Time Air Traveller by SageTravels: 10:52am On May 09, 2017
You need a passport first. Then apply for a visa.
Re: First Time Air Traveller by Mightyartthou: 11:26am On May 09, 2017
Thanks. Can i get a trusted travel agent here
Re: First Time Air Traveller by omega25red(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2017
poster

not being rude but there are tons of topics regarding your question. please read through the topics to get an answer and also ask questions in said topics.

1 Like

Re: First Time Air Traveller by Originalsly: 2:03pm On May 09, 2017
You know nothing... but you are asking for travel agent. Do as above said...all you need to know... what to expect, what to avoid are all dealt with here... only if you can make time to read and educate yourself.
Re: First Time Air Traveller by Mightyartthou: 7:16pm On May 09, 2017
Okay.. I appreciate you all for the suggestion. I will do as you guys have suggested. Gracias

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Smallest Countries In The World / See Accident Caused By The Purest Of Wickedness (pictures) / Una See Di 9th Wonder On Di World, Chinese Villagers Carve Road Inside Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.