Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Need Help With Comic Making - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Help With Comic Making (2021 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Illustrators, Concept Artist And Comic Artist / Whatsapp Group Chat For (digital, Comic And Creative Artists) / Seeking COMIC Book Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Comic Making by Dera97(m): 11:48pm On May 08, 2017
Am a novice at photoshop. Am trying out black$ white comics. I need some help here pls. Here's my work.

Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by Nobody: 5:02am On May 09, 2017
You don't necessarily need to have a "dope" DC Marvel type comic just flow with it...have you seen OPM webcomic?
Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by Goldenheart(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2017
That's a good start...
Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by caboltx(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2017
U're good.. Here's mine, I prefer d Japanese style of comics. I did it with sketchbook android

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by Dera97(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2017
caboltx:
U're good.. Here's mine, I prefer d Japanese style of comics. I did it with sketchbook android
Wow ,Neva heard of dat app.
I'll check it out
Does d app need a pen or u jst draw with ur finger?
Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by ejigbo(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2017
u r good... jus hang on,
don't giveup, no matter wat,
I see talent
Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by Dera97(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2017
ejigbo:
u r good... jus hang on,
don't giveup, no matter wat,
I see talent
thanks bro
Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by caboltx(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2017
Dera97:
Wow ,Neva heard of dat app.
I'll check it out
Does d app need a pen or u jst draw with ur finger?

I draw with my finger
Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by Dera97(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2017
caboltx:

I draw with my finger
seriously, u did dat with ur finger? Downloaded d app , but using it with fingers is quite difficult.
How did u cope
Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by DerrickM(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2017
If you want to get better i advice you learn how to draw human beings & objects better with practice before you go fully into making your own. You can attend Lagos ComicCon 2017 (http://lagoscomiccon.com/) which comes up in September. For comic illustration and lettering,solid knowledge in graphic design is a must. You have the potential though no doubt.

An upcoming training event on comic art and lettering in Lagos is happening soon. You will learn how to draw traditionally on paper,draw digitally using a wacom tab,colour and package a comic using Illustrator,Photoshop,InDesign and CorelDraw.

Check this link out.
http://the-dm3drev-studeos..com.ng/2017/04/getting-started-essentials-training.html?m=1

Anyone interested can contact me via the numbers in my signature.

Dera97:
Am a novice at photoshop. Am trying out black$ white comics. I need some help here pls. Here's my work.

1 Share

Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by DerrickM(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2017
Nice work i think you mean manga art style not bad. I use SketchBook Pro but on pc with a digital tab. You guys using fingers are trying but not for me. grin cheesy wink

Drew this attached picture in SketchBook Pro and then watermarked with Photoshop.

caboltx:

Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by caboltx(m): 4:12am On May 13, 2017
Dera97:
seriously, u did dat with ur finger? Downloaded d app , but using it with fingers is quite difficult.
How did u cope

Yea it's difficult but I hv been practicing 4 a long time nw
Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by caboltx(m): 4:15am On May 13, 2017
DerrickM:
Nice work i think you mean manga art style not bad. I use SketchBook Pro but on pc with a digital tab. You guys using fingers are trying but not for me. grin cheesy wink

Drew this attached picture in SketchBook Pro and then watermarked with Photoshop.

Nice! I hope to get a tab one day
Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by DerrickM(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Interested in learning any of these interesting creative skills which are also hot selling gigs on freelance websites... cool

Comic Art/Lettering and Fashion Illustration

Call:08033651255 and whatsapp:09036991811

You can also click on the link and register online

http://the-dm3drev-studeos..com.ng/2017/08/gsetw-phase-2-comic-art-and-lettering.html?m=1
Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by DerrickM(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
The intro for a digital painting tutorial from scratch on Marvel's Black Panther published by Animation West Africa through the AWA Creative Learner Series.

Kindly subscribe to the channel to support the creation of more videos such as this and like the video. Watch out for the remaining 16 videos weekly and the downloadable files at the end of the series...enjoy. cool grin cheesy wink smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNWudMyCiv0&feature=youtu.be
Re: I Need Help With Comic Making by Dera97(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
Here

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Add Me To Any Graphic Designers Whatsapp Group / Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) / Projector And Screen, Lcd/plasma Tv For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.