Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City (42018 Views)

A Nice 10 Flats Of 3bedroom To Let At Ikoyi, Lagos / New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City / 10 Flats For Sale At Egbeda, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:54am On May 31, 2018
irokop:
Oga ken I dey greet oo, this one wey the wind don blow western part of the country u sure say we wey dey east go fit employ ur labour again? Weldon oo

My brother, I am still as cheap as ever, I can build your house with the least cost, employing experience as the winning difference. I build everywhere, but it cannot stop me from starting another project as aoon as this week of you mobilise us cheesy
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2018
spyder880:

My brother, to build skyscrapers dey hungry us o, and I know a couple of guys who want to build it, but energy supply to power the lifts is the problem now. How I wish Nigeria can conquer the electricity problems they have.

We sure can but currently we lack the will to.
May God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2018
Let's do the windows. ..... cutting and setting. .....

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2018
Our window hoods. ......

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2018
Hanging keys.....

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2018
Sanitary wares. .....

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Sanitary wares installation. .....

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2018
Looking from outside. .....

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Dremca(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
The house is almost ready. Weldone.
spyder880:

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Dremca(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
spyder880:

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Plumbing in progress. .....

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hanging windows, and window hoods.......

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dremca:

Thank you bro, we're getting to the finish line.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by mbugame1994: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2018
spyder880:
Plumbing in progress. .....
Nice one 1⃣ U guys in Onitsha Am into plumbing installation too

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2018
More windows production here.......

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2018
Exterior updates. .....

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2018
Window hoods all done.

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2018
Our suggested colour schemes, but the final choices will be made by the owner of the house.

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Donelli: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2018
spyder880:
Our suggested colour schemes, but the final choices will be made by the owner of the house.

I understand dark coloured buildings absorb more heat (thus retaining more heat compared to the lighter colours) so the first combination is better, though lighter colours don't "hide" stains on a building bearing in mind it's for public use.

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by mufutau55(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2018
spyder880:

Love the last color, gray is it? Good work as usual Oga Spyder.

Hajji M.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by OreMI22: 2:00am On Jun 12, 2018
spyder880:

Painting just one color in a building gives it a dull appearance no matter how bright the color chosen. Just like the fence looks breat when the colors are alternated with dark brown for the fence pillara and light brown for the wall. It is always better to fina a way to alternate colors, even if it's just the balcony or window hood if they exist in the house.

8 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by OreMI22: 2:09am On Jun 12, 2018
Perhaps this design resembles the house in question more.
Either way, a combination of dark and lighter shades of colors gives a touch of class than paint everything just one color.

Oga Spyder,
Your buildings must be better than those building built by poorly educated Onitsha local contractors. Else all the effort you went to school for to produce a more classy product would have been for nothing. Painting is everything because everyone can pour concrete.

8 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by megacontrol(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Very correct.
Even the initial 3D for this project that was shared on the first page showed two color schemes. wonder why the deviation now at the finish stage, my guess is this is coming from the client from a cost implication POV.

OreMI22:

Painting just one color in a building gives it a dull appearance no matter how bright the color chosen. Just like the fence looks breat when the colors are alternated with dark brown for the fence pillara and light brown for the wall. It is always better to fina a way to alternate colors, even if it's just the balcony or window hood if they exist in the house.

3 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
OreMI22:
Perhaps this design resembles the house in question more.
Either way, a combination of dark and lighter shades of colors gives a touch of class than paint everything just one color.

Oga Spyder,
Your buildings must be better than those building built by poorly educated Onitsha local contractors. Else all the effort you went to school for to produce a more classy product would have been for nothing. Painting is everything because everyone can pour concrete.

megacontrol:
Very correct.
Even the initial 3D for this project that was shared on the first page showed two color schemes. wonder why the deviation now at the finish stage, my guess is this is coming from the client from a cost implication POV.

Thank you my people. It's all about the choices of my client here. I can use any colour he chooses and I know he is watching this thread. He is also talking about this one here. But be rest assured we shall choose a beautiful final colour. I also plan to use a separator belt to apply two colours.

The truth is, we have not agreed on a final colour. I will be suggesting and he can approve a final colour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
spyder880:

Thank you my people. It's all about the choices of my client here. I can use any colour he chooses and I know he is watching this thread. He is also talking about this one here. But be rest assured we shall choose a beautiful final colour. I also plan to use a separator belt to apply two colours.

The truth is, we have not agreed on a final colour. I will be suggesting and he can approve a final colour.

Readers sometimes forget this. He who pays the Piper dictates the tune.

6 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ceilings. .... being painted with white emulsion. ......

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
Let's paint the parapet fascia. ......

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Under decks......

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Dremca(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wow, already at the finishing line, surely this and that of Enugu may be completed this month.
spyder880:
Under decks......
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:00am On Jun 24, 2018
Dremca:
Wow, already at the finishing line, surely this and that of Enugu may be completed this month.

We hope so, we have intensified all finish works here so we can hand over the building in the shortest possible time.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Painting of the parapet all completed. Removal of scaffolding has commenced already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire / Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf Demolishes Buildings Approved By Ganduje (Video) / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.