Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached (5685 Views)

I Dey Find Nigerian Wife(pic) / I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) / Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by amar3664: 5:47am On May 09, 2017
I stay with my wife who is 28 years old,i m 34 years old,we have a two years old daughter,now my father has come to stay with us for 4 months,as he is here for a medical treatment,he is 57 Yrs old and is a widower,initially my wife objected to him staying with us,but because of social obligation she had to allow..initially my wife talks less with my father,but from last one week i see her talking more with him,even while i was in office,she did go with him to nearby market,sometimes she cracks joke on me in front of my father ..i feel jealous now...my wife once said she had a male friend before her marriage to.me,but it was only a friend like her brother and not boyfriend?what are the reasons for her change in behaviour..sometimes she compalains about me with my father..she mostly wears night gown from evening to morning without any under garments

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:53am On May 09, 2017
You are insecure. I suggest you get metal pant for her.

7 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by gnaftalee(m): 5:57am On May 09, 2017
You not making sense bro, I can't identify any problem here....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Godfullsam(m): 6:04am On May 09, 2017
I guess you are looking for problems where there is none.

Are u insinuating that ur wife is going out with ur dad

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by amar3664: 6:07am On May 09, 2017
Yes
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by morbeta(m): 6:07am On May 09, 2017
You are sick in the membrane.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by amar3664: 6:08am On May 09, 2017
I feel insecure,given moral depravity in society
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Lionessza(f): 6:10am On May 09, 2017
amar3664:
I stay with my wife who is 28 years old,i m 34 years old,we have a two years old daughter,now my father has come to stay with us for 4 months,as he is here for a medical treatment,he is 57 Yrs old and is a widower,initially my wife objected to him staying with us,but because of social obligation she had to allow..initially my wife talks less with my father,but from last one week i see her talking more with him,even while i was in office,she did go with him to nearby market,sometimes she cracks joke on me in front of my father ..i feel jealous now...my wife once said she had a male friend before her marriage to.me,but it was only a friend like her brother and not boyfriend?what are the reasons for her change in behaviour..sometimes she compalains about me with my father..she mostly wears night gown from evening to morning without any under garments

Lol

7 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Marcus2(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2017
This guy with the same problem, how many times will you bring up this issue.
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 6:12am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol

I told you, didn't I? It just never stops. How you today, dearie?
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 6:16am On May 09, 2017
I don't understand what op gets from this
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Lionessza(f): 6:19am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

I told you, didn't I? It just never stops. How you today, dearie?

Lol yho I see that . I'm a bit down but will shap I guess...(it's my mom's death day).how's you?
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by amar3664: 6:20am On May 09, 2017
Its my true story,plz dont laught at me,i feel unsecure now.i need urs sencere advice.
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Davash222(m): 6:27am On May 09, 2017
And your wife is pregnant for your dad tongue
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 6:30am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol yho I see that . I'm a bit down but will shap I guess...(it's my mom's death day).how's you?

Awwww, girl embarassed My condolences. Cheer up, OK. That's life for ya. I don't have any particular feelings at the moment, so let me answer that by saying, I'm grateful to see another day. We take these things for granted sometimes. Forgetting that it could be all over in a sec.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by ogorwyne(f): 6:30am On May 09, 2017
What message is that picture supposed to pass across to us? You are so insecure baba. Am surprised that you would rather have your wife be cold to your dad than be jovial towards him. Work on your jealousy, except there are other stuffs that we don't know sha.
You don't trust your wife at all. Please when is Papa going?

Two questions;

1. Does your wife show signs of promiscuity?
2. Is your dad a womanizer?
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by falcon01: 6:32am On May 09, 2017
the op gets Øřgasm everything he creates this topic
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by SheldonCooper: 6:34am On May 09, 2017
I don't understand what you meant us to see by the picture.

O.P. Just talk to your wife more and have more good times with her. Your dad might be an influence in her life to change for good. So, for now, u have no problem other than you should man up.
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by 9jayes: 6:35am On May 09, 2017
amar3664:
Its my true story,plz dont laught at me,i feel unsecure now.i need urs sencere advice.
u be aboki bah?
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Lionessza(f): 6:35am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww, girl embarassed My condolences. Cheer up, OK. That's life for ya. I don't have any particular feelings at the moment, so let me answer that by saying, I'm grateful to see another day. We take these things for granted sometimes. Forgetting that it could be all over in a sec.

Lol It was a long long time ago but still hurts when this day comes . Yeah true that.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Burna88(f): 6:40am On May 09, 2017
gnaftalee:
You not making sense bro, I can't identify any problem here....
savage kiss,op i also cant identify thé problem!
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 6:40am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol It was a long long time ago but still hurts when this day comes . Yeah true that.

Trust me, I know. Owam was 1999 in August. But thank God I'm not good at remembering dates. Sometimes idlule without me realizing. I hate sadness so the scatterbrainness works in my favour
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by edimolu(m): 6:45am On May 09, 2017
Anyone advicing dis mumu @op has no job walahi undecided
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by WhistleB(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2017
Is your father Obasanjo?
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Lionessza(f): 6:55am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Trust me, I know. Owam was 1999 in August. But thank God I'm not good at remembering dates. Sometimes idlule without me realizing. I hate sadness so the scatterbrainness works in my favour

Oh? Sorry didn't know. Mine was 98 , and it's hard for us all to forget the day coz it's also my dad's birthday, weird hey . By the way yazi we shared a birthday lol .
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by DanseMacabre(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2017
Mtchew. With this your wife pic, if your father fall for am na him eff up.
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:02am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh? Sorry didn't know. Mine was 98 , and it's hard for us all to forget the day coz it's also my dad's birthday, weird hey . By the way yazi we shared a birthday lol .

Awwww. You shared it with your mom? That's so sweet. I share mine with tata but he is forgetful too. We often forget to wish each other a happy birthday lol
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by abiambo(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2017
amar3664:
Yes
Lol u b real full (no disrespect) I know ur joking
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:08am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't mean to but just couldn't help.....how old were you in 1999?
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Lionessza(f): 7:10am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww. You shared it with your mom? That's so sweet. I share mine with tata but he is forgetful too. We often forget to wish each other a happy birthday lol

Yeah. Funny thing utata married a woman who was born a day after her lol creepy stuff grin. ja ne fathers and birthdays wishes

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:15am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah. Funny thing utata married a woman who was born a day after her lol creepy stuff grin. ja ne fathers and birthdays wishes

Hahaha. Maybe it's a sign from your mom that he settled with someone born so close to her birthday. Do you believe in such things? Making connections in things. I love that sort of stuff tongue
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:20am On May 09, 2017
Jayceon:
I don't mean to but just couldn't help.....how old were you in 1999?

Lol, why? I'm not a 90s baby that's for sho. I was born some time in the era of big hair & shoulder puffs tongue So I was young but not too young in '99.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Wedding Photo Got Mouths Wagging Online – Check It Out / Every Pussy Has It Dick Size, Know This. / Ini Edo Shows Off Curvy Backside In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.