Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Oauife Admission Processing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oauife Admission Processing (2302 Views)

Lasu-post-utme/ Admission Processing 2015/2016 / Gre, Toefl, Us Schools Admission Processing Centres In Delta State? / Oauife Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oauife Admission Processing by sulymon(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2010
the only best way at which oauife can used in selecting best students to her institution is to sum both ume and post ume together, then divided by 2 0r 10. ume+p.ume/10, that will make it pure and flawless in her admission procedures and it will also make it unconvicing to them too, failure to meet-up to 200 in post ume does not count that one is dull. i see no reason why they should useless ume to that extent. i urge the management to consider this and make changes. best regards.
Re: Oauife Admission Processing by obo2t(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
U r right but dey might have used that cut-off mark 2 know the people who wrote the ume without any malpractice
Re: Oauife Admission Processing by Realtol(m): 3:58am On Jan 10, 2010
Obot2 i like ur reasoning though the poster is right. 200 out 400, i don't think that is too much 4 any one who wrote jamb by himself/herself and score 320, 280,260, , 200 or more. The post ume question is not tough as that as jamb question.
Re: Oauife Admission Processing by Ebywizzy(m): 5:36am On Jan 10, 2010
I agree with you
Re: Oauife Admission Processing by redlug: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2010
ebiwizzy,tried to add u on fb bt it wasnt goin thru
Re: Oauife Admission Processing by sulymon(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2010
Unbehalf of all pre-oauife students, I urge the management to update us wt the cogent cut-off for this year admission 2009/10, and to release the long-awaited list before the closure of UTME.
Re: Oauife Admission Processing by usefaith(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2010
@sulymon, i strongly conqure with you. Summation of both Ume & post ume can only bring out genuine cut-off determinant for her admission procedure, i also pray the list is being released on time, long xpectation derails mind they says.
Re: Oauife Admission Processing by filibust: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2010
Posted by: usefaith

@sulymon, i strongly conqure with you. Summation of both Ume & post ume can only bring out genuine cut-off determinant for her admission procedure, i also pray the list is being released on time, long xpectation derails mind they says.

This poster intentional created that username cos of this issue,  Pretty funny though,
Re: Oauife Admission Processing by Vikkygee(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2010
Dear fellow,congratulation.our long labour av finaly bin rwarded.oau av finaly rileasd d list.log on 2 oau site.click e-portal.enter ur jamb reg. No & ur status wil b shown, ds post is just a freak!
Re: Oauife Admission Processing by vero4oau: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2010
@vikky gee please stop posting freak here as per the admission list thanks!!
Re: Oauife Admission Processing by Bamisa: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2010
@vikky gee, pls don\'t joke wit dat, DO WANA KILL SUMBODY? huh? Pls and pls. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Are You In The Campus, Do You Believe This, Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds? / Unizik Student Constructs A Campus Shuttle Bus To Convey Students [photos] / Silly Things Students Do In Uniuyo That Shows Their Lack Of Commonsense (part B)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.