Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me (65487 Views)

Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by blesoh(f): 11:11am On May 09, 2017
richidinho:
must u fvck? grin
Hehehehe, how the wife go do na
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by menwongo(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2017
dapizy02:
09/05 a child was born, show me love please

1 Like

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by frisky2good(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2017
We are discussing erection. Women shouldn't be here. tongue

Yuneehk:

How do you mean?
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:13am On May 09, 2017
alsudaes1:

But who would put "iru" in Jollof rice?

Iru (gbaun in kogi) is used in making jollof rice even porridge. Although its native palm oil rice with lots of dry fish and some orisirisi.
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by thunderbabs: 11:13am On May 09, 2017
Eat lots of snake togeda with LaLa....and ur bloccus will always stand at attention when called to action grin
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by slawomir: 11:14am On May 09, 2017
Penile fracture. Aftermath of masturbation. Or too much of sex and strong erection when you were young If them dEy warn una about all these things. Una nor dey listen
See am now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by menwongo(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2017
blesoh:

Hhhhhmmm but most ladies claims that they enjoy it not!
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by hysteriabox(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2017
dingbang:
What is Iru?
Good question..ask Lalasticlala. But make sure u include 'snake' somewhere in the question
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by richidinho(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2017
blesoh:

Use the biggest finger, by the way dnt tell me you like fvck?
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by Papichulo8888(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2017
Engage yourself with cardio-vascular exercises, running ,jogging,lawn tennis, basketball, even cleaning your house or car.... Maggi my foot......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by AreaFada2: 11:18am On May 09, 2017
OP no magic fixes to these things but the following may help:

(1) A Comprehensive medical check up including BP, blood sugar, weight (BMI), full blood count while at it, etc
(2) Medication including self-medication/Over the counter drugs? On treatment for High BP? Medication abuse?
(3) Check your lifestyle: are you doing enough regular exercise? Is your diet balanced as in enough fruits/veg/fibre/vitamins/minerals/protein, etc? High alcohol consumption?
(4) Is your daily life quite stressful? Enough rest & sleep? Any worries generally? Anxiety issues?
(5) Any relationship stress or marital issues?

(6) Do you engage in pre-intimacy? Some people think a man should get it up each & every time like switching light on. The body is not a mere mechanical device. Emotion, fantasy, the physical and all interplay to create sexual excitement.

(7) Have you been in the habit of taking "manpower" for a long time? If you have, you might never really have been used to "natural sexual excitement".

(8 Have you been or are you in the habit of masturbating? If you did or still do, you might not find having sex that exciting to look forward to.

Look through all the above and see if a combination of them applies.

See a sexual health expert along WITH your wife.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:18am On May 09, 2017
mudiana:
what's happening, this weak erection thing is becoming too common. what is happening to some of us men. what are we taking that is killing us.

A lot of things causes weak erection in men,things like making luv to a lady during her monthly flow, taking excess sugar laced drinks,taking too much beer,eating food that contains gluten, etc.sugar should be replaced with honey and beer be reduced to d bearest minimum.Instead red wine should be substituted.

Most importantly, there are some drugs with also destroy vital organs in the body while solving other illnesses. unfortunately people don't pay attention to this things.

3 Likes

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by PastorAji(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2017
ma guy........I need am like bleeeeeeep
but hope e no cost?
madridguy:
Your uncle is absolutely correct. Though I don't know if Maggi intake have connection with weak erection but far back year 2000, a doctor advised us in a health talk to stop cooking with Maggi as it kills more than we think. He stretched further that majority of disease the younger generation is dying of is as result of much Maggi intake. He recommended locust beans " iru " has you've said.

Meanwhile, if you stay in Lagos, I can link you with someone that can prepare you a good herb.

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by Binchim001: 11:21am On May 09, 2017
Is it Maggi star that's the cause or other ones. now here is were brand name becomes a problem.
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by Yuneehk(f): 11:21am On May 09, 2017
frisky2good:
We are discussing erection. Women shouldn't be here. tongue

So it's okay for men to be found on threads made exclusively for women but women shouldn't be found on men's thread? Coman beat me for being here tongue
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by BabaCommander: 11:21am On May 09, 2017
supereagle:
I spoke to my uncle this morning about my experience that I have been having on the weak erection of unknown medical cause, I have done some tests, but nothing could be traced to be the cause. Whenever I take some blue pills, I usually have it strong. Anyway, he told me stop eating Maggi, that it causes sickness of the body mechanism, That I should use "Iru" to cook. I told my wife she supported that. My mum does not even use Maggi to cook. I will try it.
Does eating Maggi in the meal affect the working mechanism of the body ?
I don't maggi but blaming maggi the this looks not okay. While you are trying it out, you should also stay off suger. I have heard so many times that sugar causes erectile problem but i don't know if it's true. I dnt take sugar not cos of fear of erectile stuff, but cos sugar is not good for anybody. Goodluck.
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by blesoh(f): 11:21am On May 09, 2017
richidinho:

Use the biggest finger, by the way dnt tell me you like fvck?
Hehehehe you don't like? My husband knows the skill
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by blesoh(f): 11:23am On May 09, 2017
menwongo:

Hhhhhmmm but most ladies claims that they enjoy it not!
Not all anyway tongue
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by Lloydfolarin: 11:26am On May 09, 2017
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by AdisaOwala: 11:27am On May 09, 2017
kennygee:
Maggi?

I've heard discovered (through experience) that many men are unable to get it up when they are under a lot of stress.

shocked shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by Nobody: 11:27am On May 09, 2017
slawomir:
Penile fracture. Aftermath of masturbation. Or too much of sex and strong erection when you were young If them dEy warn una about all these things. Una nor dey listen
See am now.

some1 dat truly Knows whats going on, this people will masturbate like 2-3 times daily when they were younger only to come back after a few years complaining of week erection

1 Like

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by alizma: 11:28am On May 09, 2017
supereagle:
I spoke to my uncle this morning about my experience that I have been having on the weak erection of unknown medical cause, I have done some tests, but nothing could be traced to be the cause. Whenever I take some blue pills, I usually have it strong. Anyway, he told me stop eating Maggi, that it causes sickness of the body mechanism, That I should use "Iru" to cook. I told my wife she supported that. My mum does not even use Maggi to cook. I will try it.
Does eating Maggi in the meal affect the working mechanism of the body ?
really appreciate your courage to share such a sensitive issue, though you may not know it but you have help many by this post.

2 Likes

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by yungchief(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2017
Ok

Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by menwongo(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2017
blesoh:

Not all anyway tongue
Chai chai there's God oooo
There's God ooo
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by RealHaute: 11:35am On May 09, 2017
Yuneehk:

Locust bean

Wow! You're a genius. So what is weak erection?
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by alsudaes1(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2017
Omotayor123:

You should try it. My friend calls it African Jollof rice.cheesy

I used to think it's puku until I tried it. Very Delicious ooogrin
Ok o
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:39am On May 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by MrFuckallday: 11:40am On May 09, 2017
Yuneehk:

Locust bean
What is locust bean? undecided
Re: Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me by opius: 11:42am On May 09, 2017
richidinho:
must u fvck? grin

A married man ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / If Not For The Nigerian Custom Officers On Night Duty...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.