Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 PM

Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing (8504 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Phreshy012: 10:14am On May 09, 2017
I came across this Gionee unboxing article on http://www.informationng.com/2017/05/dont-judge-gionee-a1-amazing-selfies-brains-battery-power-will-also-shock.html

The article explains the functionalities of the Gionee A1 phone and it really captivated my interest so i had to post it on my space here.

See the unboxing images below:

Amazing specifications

So sleek and a beauty to behold

16 Mega pixel front camera.....What a device!!!

Fingerprint security....Thats an A-plus for me o

Warranty card grin grin grin grin

Comes with a free phone pouch..

Extra screen guard and wipe.

Ejector pin..

See full specifications below;

GIONEE IS AMAZING....
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Quadrywalexy05: 10:57am On May 09, 2017
Phreshy012:
I came across this Gionee unboxing article on http://www.informationng.com/2017/05/dont-judge-gionee-a1-amazing-selfies-brains-battery-power-will-also-shock.html

The article explains the functionalities of the Gionee A1 phone and it really captivated my interested so i had to post it on my space here.

See the unboxing images below:

Amazing specifications

So sleek and a beauty to behold

16 Mega pixel front camera.....What a device!!!

Fingerprint security....Thats a A-plus for me o

Warranty card grin grin grin grin

Comes with a free phone pouch..

Extra screen guard and wipe.

Ejector pin..

See full specifications below;

GIONEE IS AMAZING....
how much is the market price?
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by grudges: 2:27pm On May 09, 2017
i promise not to buy gionee phone again cos of lack of update, but diz one captive me, nd probable I may go for it.
Os wise
Durable battery
Good processor
Finger print sensor
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Adamsking(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2017
I really wonna know is the A1 heavy because of the battery like other Gionee products
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Phreshy012: 9:32am On May 10, 2017
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by aol807: 10:35am On May 10, 2017
Adamsking:
I really wonna know is the A1 heavy because of the battery like other Gionee products
think It's pocket friendly
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by amosunmd: 4:55pm On May 10, 2017
Adamsking:
not at all,its pocket friendly
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by jboixxx: 6:19pm On May 10, 2017
amosunmd:
not at all,its pocket friendly
95k for this phone? 182/3g weight and likely not support Glo LTE
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by NCP: 7:00pm On May 10, 2017
Compare this with the Indian version.

Flagship no Upgrade aka Gionee.
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Adamsking(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2017
So it doesn't support for 4G and lacks update
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Mckandre(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2017
Where is the ir blasters located kwan? Why this people like deceiving Africans na undecided

Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by jboixxx: 3:23am On May 11, 2017
Mckandre:
Where is the ir blasters located kwan? Why this people like deceiving Africans na undecided
I tire o, except if it doesn't use 3.5mm jack. The India version sef na 64G o, dem carry 32G come 9ja! Make we de look na. RAM and bat3 optimization sef go get K-leg as d thing be.
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Adamsking(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2017
Does this Phone have a memory card space I can't sacrifice my second sim for a memory card.
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by henry007(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2017
This Gionee phone priced at nearly 100K seems to be of the same quality as the S2 and nothing close to the Zero 4 plus

See review videos

Infinix Zero 4 plus or Infinix Note 3: Which to Get?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP3GwqmiFPc?a

S2 pro Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACCYAkVz-Kc

Watch the S2 Pro go up against the almighty iPhone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO3D7hIhkJA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2

Infinix S2 PRO X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX: Camera Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMI67LiLkVA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2

Infinix S2 Pro X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX Speed & Gaming Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR55roJCXas&index=4&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Phreshy012: 2:39pm On May 11, 2017
Adamsking:
So it doesn't support for 4G and lacks update

The Gionee A1 phone is 4G enabled..It is stated on Gionee's website http://gioneeonline.ng/
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Phreshy012: 2:45pm On May 11, 2017
jboixxx:

I tire o, except if it doesn't use 3.5mm jack. The India version sef na 64G o, dem carry 32G come 9ja! Make we de look na. RAM and bat3 optimization sef go get K-leg as d thing be.

No tire o...The phone is very hot in the market...

It has 8.3mm, the ROM na 32Gb expandable to 256Gb, RAM na 4Gb and battery na 4010mAh!!!

Can you beat that? wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Phreshy012: 3:03pm On May 11, 2017
jboixxx:

It has 8.3mm, the ROM na 32Gb expandable to 256Gb, RAM na 4Gb and battery na 4010mAh!!!

Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by jboixxx: 5:59pm On May 11, 2017
Phreshy012:

Don't even say the 'boldened' again. If the phone has audio jack, that means, no Infrared!
I won't list the features/spec of my device for you but you should check the specs yourself online. Na xiaomi Redmi note 4x, then compare am with your "hot" device.

4 Likes

Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by tonyeb2k(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2017
jboixxx:

Don't even say the 'boldened' again. If the phone has audio jack, that means, no Infrared!
I won't list the features/spec of my device for you but you should check the specs yourself online. Na xiaomi Redmi note 4x, then compare am with your "hot" device.
No mind all this people way they waste money for device way they below par and expectations

2 Likes

Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Phreshy012: 8:54am On May 12, 2017
jboixxx:

Looooooll......So sorry to disappoint you! My device don't only have infrared, it has infrared remote function which i use in place of my remote to control my home appliances such as my AC, TV, even our projector at the office.

See specs:

So what else can you say grin grin grin grin

Forget it GIONEE Rocks tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by jboixxx: 11:00am On May 12, 2017
Phreshy012:

Looooooll......So sorry to disappoint you! My device don't only have infrared, it has infrared remote function which i use in place of my remote to control my home appliances such as my AC, TV, even our projector at the office.

See specs:

Please, where is the IR blaster on the phone located? It shouldn't be difficult to see na.
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by kolexis: 12:02pm On May 12, 2017
Phreshy012:

See specs:

Happy New year, welcome to 2015
It's very obvious the above device they unboxed doesn't have any IR blaster

3 Likes

Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by alicematt: 2:53pm On May 12, 2017
all i could just tell you is sorry ehhh....people that are using it are telling you sometin, u dey talk anoda...
kolexis:

Happy New year, welcome to 2015
It's very obvious the above device they unboxed doesn't have any IR blaster
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by kolexis: 12:36am On May 13, 2017
alicematt:
all i could just tell you is sorry ehhh....people that are using it are telling you sometin, u dey talk anoda...
Whatever, I've got the same feature on my Xiaomi
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Gptech(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2017
I think there is an ir blaster on this phone, even though the pics uploaded by op doesn't show it, the pics is not the original likely. We know Gionee don't lie about specs like some other brands, unless Gionee plans to launch a version in Nigeria without the IR blaster(this is very unlikely though).
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by amosunmd: 10:44am On May 13, 2017
Gptech:
I think there is an ir blaster on this phone, even though the pics uploaded by op doesn't show it, the pics is not the original likely. We know Gionee don't lie about specs like some other brands, unless Gionee plans to launch a version in Nigeria without the IR blaster(this is very unlikely though).
nice update
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Phreshy012: 3:18pm On May 13, 2017
Dandsome:
It's quite nice but I remain with tecno

Then you will be left behind grin grin grin grin
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by henry007(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2017
How come no Nigerian tech channel has reviewed the Gionee A1?

Even samsung s8 and s8 plus has like 3 Nigerian unboxing/ review videos.

When i tell you that Gionee doesn't care about the Nigerian market, just take my word for it.

Why should anyone buy Gionee?
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by LordtripleM: 8:46am On May 15, 2017
henry007:
How come no Nigerian tech channel has reviewed the Gionee A1?

Even samsung s8 and s8 plus has like 3 Nigerian unboxing/ review videos.

When i tell you that Gionee doesn't care about the Nigerian market, just take my word for it.

Why should anyone buy Gionee?

Because of their quality selfie and strong battery devices.
Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by Nobody: 10:19am On May 15, 2017
WHATS ALL THIS WITH PHONES.......IN NIGERIA, PHONES COMPANIES JUST USE U GUYS TO MAKE MONEY......pls igbo boys @ home.....u make money invest ur cash for something better....ur investment will yeild more the phones gonna be outdated just in few weeks.... ..90k ain't a cheap money for 95% of Nigerians......the economy down there is getting worse by day and phone companies are yet selling to them at this price? Gosh..... .use ur head for once HOMMIES....

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 Phone Unboxing by amosunmd: 1:24pm On May 15, 2017
Adamsking:
Gionee A1 a promise kept! GOOD PRODUCT, GOOD BRAND.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee A1 Lite Official Discussion Thread / Nokia Care Shop Ikeja - A Disgrace! / Beware Of Fake GLO Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.