Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Zahra Buhari And Husband Use Presidential Jet - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Husband Use Presidential Jet - Pic (901 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari And Husband Use Presidential Jet - Pic by nwabobo: 10:58am On May 09, 2017
See how the daughter of the president and her husband are frolicking, using one of the presidential fleet at the tax payers' expense.

Smh

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Use Presidential Jet - Pic by forreelinc(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2017
nwabobo:
See how the daughter of the president and her husband are frolicking, using one of the presidential fleet at the tax payers' expense.

Smh

grin hmmm tax defaulter dey form tax payer
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Use Presidential Jet - Pic by nwabobo: 11:01am On May 09, 2017
The same Buhari they told us banned his family from using the presidential jets.

Issokay
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Use Presidential Jet - Pic by TippyTop(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2017
We are governed by the Dauras, what do you expect?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Use Presidential Jet - Pic by Nobody: 11:06am On May 09, 2017
All these started happening when dementia took over My beloved President
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Use Presidential Jet - Pic by yarimo(m): 11:19am On May 09, 2017
And this is news abi? OP your mate is the president elect of France and you are in nairaland posting trash 24hr. I SMH for you undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Use Presidential Jet - Pic by nwabobo: 11:22am On May 09, 2017
yarimo:
And this is news abi? OP your mate is the president elect of France and you are in nairaland posting trash 24hr. I SMH for you undecided

Because you are an idiot I do not expect you to know what it costs the public purse to put that presidential bird in the air for each minute.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Use Presidential Jet - Pic by yarimo(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2017
nwabobo:

Because you are an idiot I do not expect you to know what it costs the public purse to put that presidential bird in the air for each minute.
son this is how I see your trash in a public forum grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Use Presidential Jet - Pic by nwabobo: 11:34am On May 09, 2017
yarimo:
son this is how I see your trash in a public forum grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now take this middle finger from my office window and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Use Presidential Jet - Pic by yarimo(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2017
Son why showing your small dick in politics section tongue
nwabobo:

Now take this middle finger from my office window and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Receives Ex-vice President, Namadi Sambo / Governor Okorocha's 2nd Amen Graduates With 2 Degrees From USA University(pics) / Wike & Wife Host American Ambassador, Seeks True Federalism - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.