Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot (1876 Views)

1.2m, 3.5m Per Plot @ Lakowe Golf Axis, Lekki Lagos - Dry Land. / Affordable Lands At Oakwood Park Estate, Phase 2, Ibeju Lekki. N1.2M / Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by Dayo3(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
Plots of land are available @ shapati, lekki, lagos. Titled: official lagos gazette. Price: n1.5m per plot. For further enquiries, call 07028191617, 07040378440 or email: rd.continentalservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by lawyer(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2010
Dayo Compliments,

Where is Shapati? Enlighten me more! N1.5Million is not a bad deal if its within a decent location.

Cheers!
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by IykeD(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2010
Exactly, where is shapati,how developed is the area? Please respond ASAP.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by Dayo3(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2010
Hello barrister, compliment of the season. I'm still working on the deal we're working on, they might invite you and i for presentation first week next month. Shapati is about 12-15min. Drive from V.G.C, lekki. We are currently working on 2months instalment, lets hope its agreed upon. Sir, as always i would still want you to work on it with me. I'll give you a call.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by lawyer(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2010
No problem dayo, keep me informed when its time for me to do due diligence there. You know the way i do my things, so i dont expect any mago mago or sme-sme. . . lol grin

I have no problem with you in fact its rare for me to give people/agents a thumbs up on Nairaland, but having observed you and seen you operate, i see you adhere to a strict moral code of professional ethics in your dealings and i wont hestiate to endorse you for references.

Keep up the good work and protect your intergrity more this 2010 smiley
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2010
Please keep me informed as I may be interested.

okeado@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by Dayo3(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
We have negotiated on 20plots for now, I'm about rapping it up with lawyer so it can be available to you all for grab,
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by luckyme9(f): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
Pls add me to the waiting list, as I would like one or two on this term.
luckyme9@ymail.com

Chaircover, Happy New Year. How is your Kitchen project coming along?
I would like to see some pictures
cheers
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by IykeD(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2010
I am also interested bro, my email is iykech2002@yahoo.com .
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by Dayo3(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2010
We are still working on this project, verifying that's necessary. It should be available for grab before the end of this month. We'll keep you posted, Thank you
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by lawyer(m): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2010
I have always been an advocate of cheap properties or lands for NLanders because i believe most of the readers here are up and coming future Property Billionaires and we need to start somewhere small before we turn to the property billionaires buying everywhere. Anywhere i see a steal i wont hestitate to endorse it for NLanders as long as it has good documents and the lands are genuine.

I should be inspecting this myself personally soon hopefully tomorrow Sunday (No rest for Lawyer like some of you o!) grin and give you my own feed back!

Dayo you know me and the way i do my work, no wuru wuru! If its good, its good, if it has just one K-Leg no show! So NL keep your fingers crossed till i know what it entails and the package to know if it is a good steal or not in terms of everything.

Cheers
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by yinka85: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
I am game please.More information to yinka85@live.com
Thanking you.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by lonchi: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2010
@lawyer, Good work u'r doing. I have always been very interested in ur comments on NL.
Please keep us posted on NL
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by lawyer(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2010
Well i have inspected the place and am sorry to say i will not endorse the Shapati lands because of one major reason

Distance. undecided

While it might sound and look like a good deal, the distance is not something am comfortable with and its still very very bushy and dayo acknowledged that too. If it has been closer to town, it might have made sense but i as i told dayo, any plot i am not happy to put my own money to purchase, is not a place i would encourage other NLanders to purchase. So that is the end of the shapati lands for now. May be in 2011 we might revisit it if small civilization emanates but for now, Chapter close. tongue

I also want to thank Dayo for taking time to find something that is affordable for NLanders and i have told him to search for more hidden treasures or property steals and once i inspect, search, investigate and endorse them as viable and good for purchase, trust me you will be the first to know once i give the go ahead!

Cheers!
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by lagbobo: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2010
@ Dayo, sounds well, I will be in 9ja by Easter, if i can come and have a look cause I dont know where those places are.
I am very very interested.

aladekenneth01@yahoo.com

Pls get in touch.

cheers
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by IykeD(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2010
Nice one Lawyer! Do let us know when you and Dayo have something better.Thanks
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by megastu(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2010
Just to say i have met Dayo and i like his professionalism in this "AGENT" business. He is really good. Unfortunately, he could not give me exactly what i wanted.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Lekki N1.5m Per Plot by lawyer(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2010
^^^
Yes i have to concur too that dayo is one of the most professional agents i have met and i enjoy working with him. If most NL agents were as courteous and transparent as him, the property forum would be a very good place to be. Anyway my job is to weed the wheat from the chaff here and i can endorse him anyday as a professional!

Anyway Thread locked since the Lands is not something i would endorse for purchase by Nairalanders now!

(1)

3 Bedroom Serviced Flat TO LET @ Ikeja GRA wit pics / Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan / Build This 5bedroom Duplex For Just N18m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.