Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,223 members, 7,780,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (50937 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by faseblex(f): 11:08am On May 09, 2017
See this person's reaction to the photo of Zahra Buhari and her hubby disembarking from a presidential jet

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/see-this-persons-reaction-to-photo-of.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-bS4UT3v24KE/WRGQhxjnFVI/AAAAAAAMWqE/hZ0Skv7MrO039MLibMYV7H5iopnw8pxbACLcB/s1600/d.png[/img]

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by whitebeard(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2017
such disrespect for our nation

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by sarrki(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2017
Continue to dey react

Raining season is here

Farming sure pass

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by sarrki(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2017
whitebeard:
such disrespect for our nation

For who?

Are they the only one onboard?

Let's assume it true

It's better than using it to transport our money to Johannesburg

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by madridguy(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by NOC1(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2017
how am i sure it is not Photoshopped look at the Air hostess

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by eyeview: 11:20am On May 09, 2017
I didn't see these kids during campaign. They were safely tucked away and hidden in Europe. If you all will recall, on the election days, it was Buhari and his wife alone that came out to vote.
But immediately he won, his kids flew in to fill up everywhere and become power brokers.
I recently spoke to a young political gathering that if any politician gives them an assignment to carry weapons or snatch ballot boxes, they should ask such politicians to bring their kids to lead the operation.
Look at how these ones who did not even vote for Buhari on that day are using the presidential plane as a personal property. By the way, didn't Buhari promise that everybody in his govt will resort to economy class of commercial planes?

354 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by eyeview: 11:25am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

For who?

Let's assume it true

You are an unrepentant liar and pervert of the fact. Was the airplane arrested for ferrying cash to SA not a personal plane of an individual which he placed on charter and another person chartered it for the arms trade, how does that now justify a presidential plane being maintained with tax payers money being used as taxi for Buhari's kids and their cronies. Have you no shame nor dignity? Is your conscience so smeared?

390 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by psucc(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2017
After all Aregbesola had made such a huge difference in Osun State that it will be difficult to match let alone surpassing. Guess what the difference is?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Oladimejyy(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

For who?
Let's assume it true
A
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by sarrki(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2017
eyeview:

You are an unrepentant liar and pervert of the fact. Was the airplane arrested for ferrying cash to SA not a personal plane of an individual which he placed on charter and another person chartered it for the arms trade, how does that now justify a presidential plane being maintained with tax payers money being used as taxi for Buhari's kids and their cronies. Have you no shame nor dignity? Is your conscience so smeared?

E pain am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Oladimejyy(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

For who?
Let's assume it true
A
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by sarrki(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2017
Oladimejyy:
A

What A ?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by TippyTop(m): 11:44am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

For who?

Let's assume it true

Bros you're becoming nauseating. Would you react nonchalantly as you're doing now if it was the Jonathans?

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by freshness2020: 11:48am On May 09, 2017

grin
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by themonk(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:
Continue to dey react

Raining season is here

Farming sure pass

You have sold your conscience to the devil. Even if I was a supporter of APC my conscience wouldn't allow me to be this hypocritical and evil. People who take you serious are completely dumb cause they pay you but they don't pay them.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by GeneralOjukwu: 11:49am On May 09, 2017
Nigger is a hater angry angry angry........ But he's right grin

Reminds me of 50 Cent's "Windowshopper"

Maiyaki Ahmed & his girl are in a Keke Napep while Zahra & Indinmi are in the Presidential Jet.

Life is cruel grin

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by takenadoh: 11:49am On May 09, 2017
angrysame people that were yarbing Jona

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Thisis2raw(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2017
If that was Jonathan daughter's hell would have let loosed..
Now nobody talks again
Yeye tribalitic country

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by ItalianWine(f): 11:51am On May 09, 2017
Ahmed, change is change, bear it!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by savagefinder: 11:52am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

For who?

Let's assume it true

so because Jonathan did something wrong, it now makes this one right? U people and sentimental judgment

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by ttmacoy: 11:52am On May 09, 2017
She's an Air force officer not air hostess. Her cap is the Air force garrison cap.

NOC1:
how am i sure it is not Photoshopped look at the Air hostess

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by DozieInc(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Thisis2raw(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

For who?

Let's assume it true

I pity you

You think coming here and airing how small minded, and myopic you are is doing you any good.

Sorry

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by signz: 11:53am On May 09, 2017
Again let's imagine if this was GEJ's family.

This thread would've gotten to page 10 under 10 minutes angry

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by OgbeniSir(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2017
eyeview:
I didn't see these kids during campaign. They were safely tucked away and hidden in Europe. If you all will recall, on the election days, it was Buhari and his wife alone that came out to vote.
But immediately he won, his kids flew in to fill up everywhere and become power brokers.
I recently spoke to a young political gathering that if any politician gives them an assignment to carry weapons or snatch ballot boxes, they should ask such politicians to bring their kids to lead the operation.
Look at how these ones who did not even vote for Buhari on that day are using the presidential plane as a personal property. By the way, didn't Buhari promise that everybody in his govt will resort to economy class of commercial planes?

Stay there and be venting your anger! Raining season is here o! Farming would pay you more than what you are doing now that gives u the time to be venting anger....

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by tafrica(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am
You're a shameless being.
You don't need to post every time here, understandable you have to work for your pay.
So you could easily justify Zahra and her husband using a presidential jet which is being serviced by our tax monies for their personal use.

Tell me, if Zahra and her husband could use this jet as they like, why can't they use same jet to carry money abroad?
This even gives them added advantage as they get to use presidential jet without any security checks on it.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Timoleon(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2017
Me I am not understanding o...I will want to believe the only thing separating Buhari from his daughter should the authority of office...as daughter of the president she lived in the presidential villa (weneva she was in the country), this u av no problem with, she flies in the presidential jet as daughter if the president and u av problems with this? Frankly, I am not understanding! She can live in the presidential villa, drive with her father in presidential limo...but not the presidential jets?

As someone said, the farming season us at hand!

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by BigBrother9ja: 11:54am On May 09, 2017
Poor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George / Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / Mamman Daura Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.