Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

How To Make Sex Enjoyable At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Sex Enjoyable At Night (1181 Views)

Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Penis To Make Sex Sweeter - Kenyan Lady / How To Make Sex Enjoyable At Night / How To Make SEX Enjoyable At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Sex Enjoyable At Night by Pillarofpillar(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2017
1) Take a cold bath and get into your bedroom??.....

2) Try and off the television and radio to stop you from noise... So you can feel the spirit

3) Switch on the fan or A.C to ventilate the room??

4) Now sit/lay on your bed for a good position.

5) Take your Bible and read from John chapter 1-3 After that, close your Bible, meditate, pray and sleep... Read different chapters everyday Because Jesus is coming very soon so be serious with your Christian walk with GOD!!!

Thanks for your time I know if I didn't use "SEX" you wouldn't have bothered to read further.

I don't want you to miss Heaven because I love you but GOD loves you more.

Repent!!...Brethren repent because you never know when the trumpet shall sound!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Sex Enjoyable At Night by akinz4u(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2017
nice one op
Re: How To Make Sex Enjoyable At Night by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 09, 2017
Where is the morality in catching a criminal when it makes a good man condescend to criminal ways in order to catch him? One criminal is better than two. Now you have deceived us in such an ungodly fashion. Clap for yourself, you're now as bad as the rest of us who desperately need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Sex Enjoyable At Night by Lionessza(f): 1:21pm On May 09, 2017
Pillarofpillar:
1) Take a cold bath and get into your bedroom??.....

2) Try and off the television and radio to stop you from noise... So you can feel the spirit

3) Switch on the fan or A.C to ventilate the room??

4) Now sit/lay on your bed for a good position.

5) Take your Bible and read from John chapter 1-3 After that, close your Bible, meditate, pray and sleep... Read different chapters everyday Because Jesus is coming very soon so be serious with your Christian walk with GOD!!!

Thanks for your time I know if I didn't use "SEX" you wouldn't have bothered to read further.

I don't want you to miss Heaven because I love you but GOD loves you more.

Repent!!...Brethren repent because you never know when the trumpet shall sound!
grin grin grin

Re: How To Make Sex Enjoyable At Night by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 09, 2017
Thanks bro..
Re: How To Make Sex Enjoyable At Night by Stevengerd(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2017
Sex Na Food
Re: How To Make Sex Enjoyable At Night by Pillarofpillar(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=RaggedyAnn post=56352580]Where is the morality in catching a criminal when it makes a good man condescend to criminal ways in order to catch him? One criminal is better than two. Now you have deceived us in such an ungodly fashion. Clap for yourself, you're now as bad as the rest of us who desperately need Jesus.
Thy Opinion tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Naija Lady To Date A Guy For 4yrs Witout Requestin 4 Money? / Salt And Water... Really!!!!! / How This Girl Father Turned Me To Their Housemaid And Made Me Do The Housechores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.