Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip (15892 Views)

Deadline To Reprint Exam Slips For 2017 JAMB UTME / How To Reprint Jamb Slip 2017 -jamb Reprinting Have Started / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by howtong: 12:07pm On May 09, 2017
METHOD A: Print From JAMB Portal
Step 1: Visit JAMB URL: http://www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip

Step 2: Enter your Jamb registration number

Step 3: Click on "Print Examination Slip" to view your details.

Source: https://how-to.ng/2017/05/reprint-jamb-form-slip/

METHOD B: Print From Your Email
Step 1. Login to your email you registered with on JAMB portal.

Step 2. Check your inbox or Spam folder for a mail from JAMB with the subject “UTME Examination Slip”

Step 3. Check the attachment for a file like “Examination_slip_name”

Step 4: Save or Download the attachment JAMB Exam slip

Step 5: Open the download file and you will get the information of your exact date your examination including time and venue.

Step 6: Click to print the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: Please, is it true that only JAMB offices and CBT centres are allowed to re-print?
A: No, you can print it yourself. Once u login to your portal, you will be allowed to print the slip

Q: Is the ‘Re-print‘ going to be on the portal or candidate dashboard. Or it is a different URL entirely?
A: JAMB Portal for reprinting is now open > http://www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by samuel900(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2017
HOW MANY SLIP ARE THEY SENDING PER DAY?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Pr0ton: 12:19pm On May 09, 2017
OP.. Is it compulsory to print the two pages the slip contains? I'm thinking of leaving out the second page but dunno if it's necessary to be with the main page. The picture is below.

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by howtong: 12:28pm On May 09, 2017
To be on the safer side it is better to print both
Pr0ton:
OP.. Is it compulsory to print the two pages the slip contains? I'm thinking of leaving out the second page but dunno if it's necessary to be with the main page. The picture is below.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Johnnyessence(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2017
howtong:
Step 1. Login to your email you registered with on JAMB portal.

Step 2. Check your inbox or Spam folder for a mail from JAMB with the subject “UTME Examination Slip”

Step 3. Check the attachment for a file like “Examination_slip_name”

Step 4: Save or Download the attachment JAMB Exam slip

Step 5: Open the download file and you will get the information of your exact date your examination including time and venue.

Step 6: Click to print the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.

Source: https://how-to.ng/2017/05/reprint-jamb-form-slip/

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: Please, is it true that only JAMB offices and CBT centres are allowed to re-print?
A: No, you can print it yourself. Once u login to your portal, you will be allowed to print the slip

Q: Is the ‘Re-print‘ going to be on the portal or candidate dashboard. Or it is a different URL entirely?
A: Jamb have not provided any portal link to reprint jamb slip. what they are doing presently is they are sending emails to candidates. From the mail, candidates will be able to reprint their jamb slip.
Hopefully, JAMB will soon allow candidates to reprint the slip from the portal
please help what's going on. Since yesterday I was unable to print out the examination slip. What's going on. I registered early last month. Please I need your guys reply here. I just want to help my siblings to print out the jamb slip. Who don print his own out. When did he or she registered?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by iammolahs(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2017
I havent receive any mail yet
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by howtong: 12:57pm On May 09, 2017
1. Don't panic you should get yours before your exam.
2. Also check your spam or junk folder as well.
iammolahs:
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by howtong: 12:59pm On May 09, 2017
1. login to the email address you registered with.
2. Check your Inbox
3. If it is not there check your spam/Junk
4. If you can still find it, don't panic JAMB will send it before the exam date
5. Let your sibling focus on preparation.
https://how-to.ng/2017/05/reprint-jamb-form-slip/
Johnnyessence:
please help what's going on. Since yesterday I was unable to print out the examination slip. What's going on. I registered early last month. Please I need your guys reply here. I just want to help my siblings to print out the jamb slip. Who don print his own out. When did he or she registered?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Johnnyessence(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2017
howtong:
1. login to the email address you registered with.
2. Check your Inbox
3. If it is not there check your spam/Junk
4. If you can still find it, don't panic JAMB will send it before the exam date
5. Let your sibling focus on preparation.
https://how-to.ng/2017/05/reprint-jamb-form-slip/
thanks for your reply here. I have been checking both the spam mail and the inbox too since yesterday. Jamb should do the needful and send the email to the inbox. Four days to go. Still a lot of people haven't see their examination slip. Thanks for your reply.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Emmyphey(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2017
Go Recheck Ur Mail If U Havent Seen It I Just Printed Mine

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Johnnyessence(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2017
Emmyphey:
ok. But I want to ask did u register early nii hmm.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Emmyphey(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2017
Johnnyessence:
ok. But I want to ask did u register early nii hmm.
no o i registered on the 27th of april bout 2wks ago
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Johnnyessence(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2017
Emmyphey:
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Pr0ton: 3:58pm On May 09, 2017
howtong:
To be on the safer side it is better to print both

Thanks.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Johnnyessence(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2017
Emmyphey:
waooooo you are very lucky ooo.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 7:04pm On May 09, 2017
Good evening people. My Lil sis registered but she hasn't received any mail. Is there anyone experiencing this too? What should I do please?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by prince9851(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:
Good evening people. My Lil sis registered but she hasn't received any mail. Is there anyone experiencing this too? What should I do please?
many people haven't seen theirs
But I heard they must send it before your exam

Thunder fire Yoruba jamb bastard incharge
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by skylane: 10:34pm On May 09, 2017
Please I made a mistake by wrong spelling of my middle name during registeration,can I correct it after writting the exams?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by charlisco(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2017
jamb has not started sending any photocard to email, this is what normally happen, when u go to the cbt center for the reprinting of the jamb slip to show exam center, venue and time, immediately click on reprint link that make use of jamb registration, or continue registration that make use of the email you used to create your jamb profile. during that processing a mail will b sent to the email address. it is only this process that make you to hv you jamb exam printout in your email.

best sure way to obtain your jamb exam slip
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Johnnyessence(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2017
charlisco:
jamb has not started sending any photocard to email, this is what normally happen, when u go to the cbt center for the reprinting of the jamb slip to show exam center, venue and time, immediately click on reprint link that make use of jamb registration, or continue registration that make use of the email you used to create your jamb profile. during that processing a mail will b sent to the email address. it is only this process that make you to hv you jamb exam printout in your email.

nice reply t
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by ahaiwejc: 7:18am On May 10, 2017
nah God go purnish jamb crew wat are dey watin fr
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by babablogger: 7:19am On May 10, 2017
3 days to go and nothing yet
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by 9jayes: 7:25am On May 10, 2017
iammolahs:
same here
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by Candyear: 7:25am On May 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by rapheasco(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2017
I havent seen any mail on my broda email address.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by okonja(m): 7:30am On May 10, 2017
The best way is to make use of firefox, then when you click to download the file, change the option to open with Internet Explorer and click ok.

IE would automatically open it and you can print from there. cool

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by medolab90(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2017
haven't seen my mail as well
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by sinaj(f): 7:50am On May 10, 2017
Emmyphey:
but u got a mail right?
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by DMainMan: 7:59am On May 10, 2017
HOW TO KNOW YOUR JAMB EXAM DATE AND
CENTRE IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT BY EMAIL

Go to the website below:

http://www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip

Insert your your Jamb registration number and click on "Print Examination Slip" to view your details.

Remember to print two copies as you are required
to submit one copy in your exam centre and keep the remaining one for reference purpose. (Print one and photocopy one for keeps)

from DMAINMAN ENTERPRISE/FOUNDATION
http://Facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by stevenson007: 7:59am On May 10, 2017
dddf

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Reprint Your 2017 JAMB Exam Slip by fineyemi2: 8:10am On May 10, 2017
Guys you don't have to wait for a mail from jamb. you can do it yourself now.

jamb has made the portal for reprinting available.
It was just opened this morning.

Though the portal is slow but people are reprinting.
Go check through this link
http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/05/jamb-portal-for-reprinting-2017-utme-exam-slip-now-openned/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2012/2013 Uniuyo Admission Thread / LASU Management Creates Part Time Jobs For Students / Website adress of private polytechnics in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.