Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Catholic Rosary Found With A Chibok Girl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Rosary Found With A Chibok Girl (3113 Views)

Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Catholic Rosary Found With A Chibok Girl by laudate: 3:00am On May 10, 2017
TheCabal:
Another IPOB fool. So she could not have gotten the scapula after they left their captors, met thier parents, went to the doctors, pass through several activities.

You mean Ibo land is this full of idiots. My God

Thank you for educating the clueless ones, o! cheesy
Re: Catholic Rosary Found With A Chibok Girl by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2017
Dumb! Dumber!! Dumberer!!! Is how they look to me each time these people try to justify their Chibok Scam Conspiracy Theory. I wonder how people can be so Clueless.

I wonder if they do not know that the Chibok Girls are a PRIZED Possession of the BOKO HARAM.

I wonder if they don't know that the top members of BOKO HARAM are enjoying and these girls are with them.

I wonder if they do not know that these Girls are a Top Bargaining Chip held by BOKO HARAM as the international committee are interested

I wonder if they do not know that there are Thousands of many other Girls that are Kidnapped and still with BOKO HARAM.

I wonder if they do not know that BOKO HARAM will still Kidnap more GIRLS to test their Reason (VIRGIN PVSSY) For Killing themselves(72 Virgins in Paradise) Help me ask them weda na to dey fire for heaven naim be the reason to die ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: The Only Way To Break Up Nigeria Is Through War – Northern Elders / The Conman Called Imam Of Peace / It's Now N200 And Yet N160 Is Written On It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.