Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos (119659 Views)

Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father / Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried Take Villagers To The House Of Man Who Killed Him / Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Takes Villagers To The House Of Man Who Killed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 09, 2017
Anyone who believes this story needs his/her brains taken away and given to a Goat grin

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by maxiuc(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2017
Some of you shouting it was staged haven't seen anything
Back in my village a certain guy died so mysteriously the moment his corpse enter the village the ambulance stopped moving just like that after all effort the car refused to start we removed the corpse from the ambulance it started immediately but the moment the corpse got in the ambulance the motor stopped again

There are powers the dead is not dead until it enters the grave

4 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by thunderbabs: 9:14pm On May 09, 2017
Is this Einstein's Realtivity or some quantum physics

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by EnkayDezign: 9:15pm On May 09, 2017
Africa my africa....I hail o
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 09, 2017
The corpse must be from the Iron lands... What is dead may never die.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by oodua1stson: 9:16pm On May 09, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
I witnessed this kind stuff as a child. It's real. In my village....

The alleged killer was thoroughly beaten to near death. A woman.
your village people are psychos

3 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by iluvpomo(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2017
einsteino:
we do this in my place, it is lke a spiritual autopsy. we call it questioning the corpse. if a family is suspicious of the circumstances surrounding their kins death, they would request for it.

question goes this way..

did you die a natural death..

did you die by accident, did you die from ill health

the person who killed you, is he from your family..
from your work..

and so on.. they just narrow the questions till they get to a conclusion.. if the person who has a hand in the death is close by, the corpse leads them.

answers usually involve intense vibration from the casket..

Instead of your village to solved their problems : water, electricity, roads, healthy nutrition they are busy focusing on "casket vibration technology" .... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by einsteino(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2017
neocortex:

It is a carefully stage-managed magic.
The questioners know it but the audience don't.

that may be possible. but i know the spiritual exist, i was 10 when i first saw some up and close undisputable crazy things around 5am in the company of my mother in my hometown... i have had several funny face to face unplanned personal experiences in my time growing up in Agbor. funny enough i managed to somehow not end up religious( i believe in God though, just have a hard time rationalising my belief), at some point i became an agonist but i am confined by my experiences. mehn if you were born and grew up in the city, you are lucky, it is such a burden knowing what we who grew up in our hometowns know.

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by delishpot: 9:17pm On May 09, 2017
iluvpomo:
Wow .... this is wonderful.... @Delishpot come and see this thread oh. This one is for people like you. You can now "package" this wonderful spiritual technology and sell it to the "white man" so that they can now use it to solve all their unsolved murder mysteries/cold cases grin grin grin

grin grin you still have more insults for me? Spit it out and get done with it already na. I don't have time for this kind of shii these days. Like I said, I used to be like you. This exact type of mention and action? Pftt! Been there done that. But it's okay, knock yourself out grin grin feel free to mention me until you are satisfied with your effort grin grin
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by iluvpomo(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2017
thunderbabs:
Is this Einstein's Realtivity or some quantum physics
this one pass Einstein oh grin

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by mystmoze(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

benue state I guess
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 09, 2017
I was expecting to see a moving corpse. All I saw were living people carrying a coffin, dancing around like imbeciles to the direction of whoever they wanted to accuse of the crime

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Langbasa: 9:20pm On May 09, 2017
TippyTop:
Lies from the pit of hell.
Shut up and learn,Lagos brought up.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by iluvpomo(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2017
delishpot:

grin grin you still have more insults for me? Spit it out and get done with it already na. I don't have time for this kind of shii these days. Like I said, I used to be like you. Been there done that. But it's okay, knock yourself out grin grin feel free to mention me until you are satisfied with your effort grin grin
Abeg no vex now .... na joke .... you have to laugh at this spinning coffin theatrics grin grin
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On May 09, 2017
Lmao
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by delishpot: 9:22pm On May 09, 2017
iluvpomo:
Abeg no vex now .... na joke .... you have to laugh at this spinning coffin theatrics grin grin

Oh well, let them knock themselves out. So long as they don't hurt no one. They should enjoy. If the person actually killed the man, then I say kudos to the dead body cool

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 09, 2017
Bloggers, I throway salute
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by stanbesty: 9:24pm On May 09, 2017
It suits the killler
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by einsteino(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2017
iluvpomo:
Instead of your village to solved their problems : water, electricity, roads, healthy nutrition they are busy focusing on "casket vibration technology" .... grin grin grin

lolz i tell you. i still wonder why we cant deploy these things in something productive. I once opined that juju might just be a metaphysical science, beyond the comprehension of white science(i was trying hard not to tie it to religion).

mehn i understand those who dont believe in these things, first there are many that are just theatrics and give the real ones some sort of cover to stay hidden... and the real ones often so covert and methodical that it is hard to substantiate it, it appears they operate within well defined principles.. so it is easier not to find reasons to believe its existence and just guess about it, but if you experience these things for yourself, especially when you least expected and when it has nothing to do with you or you live in an environment where when you have just succeeded in convincing yourself its not real, you get another rude personal experience.. my guy you would be confused what to believe, your rationality or your pratical experiences. what i have settled for is that there is a whole lot i may never get to understand but just have to accept.

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 09, 2017
Sunnycliff:
I don't no how atheist will explain this

Like this maybe

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by mzzmeenah(f): 9:26pm On May 09, 2017
Nawaoo how did d corpse take them to the killer, when it's still in the coffin. Some people actually believe this smh

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by DonCortino: 9:28pm On May 09, 2017
Lubbish!!
All I see is 8-9 men ramming a coffin unto somebody's door

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by helensharpay(f): 9:28pm On May 09, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

are you from Ososo in Edo state?
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Pain(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2017
Pavore9:
Nollywood

When is the "fool" movie coming out
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by tundefamuyide(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2017
deekseen:
I was actually expecting to see the corpse move or fly on its own, and to hear it mention the name of the killer.
I wonder too, they should have dropped the coffin and see if the coffin would move on its own. Abegii No F to give on this issue.

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by wetindeyhappen: 9:31pm On May 09, 2017
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 09, 2017
TippyTop:
Lies from the pit of hell.

Guy I promise you there are some events that question all holy books I swear .m as no one can explain
Go and ask men that work in the morgue, if they begin to tell u tales u might slap them out of disbelief
Let me tell u a personal experience ,believe it or not.a guy I know drowned and his body could not be found the next day it was found exactly where he drowned and that place had been searched earlier .
On the day of the burial ,his coffin could not be carried..end were sweating more men came but still no way

His mum went to the coffin and was crying and pleading That he should please allow them to bury him before eventually his coffin could be carried

Thee are some happenings that sound ridiculous more like staged but they are not ..

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2017
helensharpay:
are you from Ososo in Edo state?

Are u Ososo? I am.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 09, 2017
subtlemee:
The other time it was a corpse grasping the brother's hand...recession na very bad thing

Lwkmd. ooooooo

My sides are aching me abeg
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by osuofia2(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2017
all you guys saying I don't believe it.. I have seen such scenario more than twice

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by donbenie(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2017
Develpeast:
It is blissful when you do not believe in these things, atleast you wont be conscious of it everyday. The devil loves it this way because when he takes from you, you cannot protest because you do not believe that you are been stolen from.

Do you think these people are all stupid and backward at thesame time for this thing to be staged?

did anyone of you watch the video when the coffin nearly fell all of them but they were saved by the onlookers?

If you say spiritism doesnt exist because he did not happen the way your limited brain can access it, then you should also not believe that there is another planet apart from the one we live in since they do not contain humans.
This is AFRICA,MOST people are STUPID and BACKWARD at the same time..it doesn't have to be staged,there's an inherent superstitious explanation for EVERYTHING..

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by BiggyBamBam: 9:36pm On May 09, 2017
doctokwus:
Na so in Africa!
Some of the pall bearers and other aggrieved members of d village had already pronounced d killers and stage managed d so called corpse refusing to be buried and leading them to d house of d killers.
I am 100% sure that's what happened and not this phoney tale of d corpse itself actually refusing it's burial and d rest yarns.

This is no stage managed thing.
Some years ago, there was this Ijaw couple living opposite my family house in Benin City.
They had a little girl about a year old and she died.
The father was not satisfied about the death and her spirit was conjured to fish out who killed her.
They used her cloth as a medium. It took about 4 hefty men all around Benin City from the Voodoo practitioner's house till they came to the house where the couple lived right opposite our house.
The thing eventually fished out the mother of the deceased child, people were surprised and in disbelief because we all felt they mother cannot kill her child.
Eventually, the lady confessed to killing her child. Her reason was that her husband was going around with different girls and did not show any love to her. She also said, she wanted to be free from the marriage but the child was an hindrance so she had to kill her.
The lady eventually became mad!

It is very common in Ijaw land and i is instant justice, better than Police investigation!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Ancient Black Buddha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.