Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos (119656 Views)

Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father / Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried Take Villagers To The House Of Man Who Killed Him / Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Takes Villagers To The House Of Man Who Killed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by blank(f): 12:46am On May 10, 2017
I am so sad. The old man cried at the end. It's so not fair. It seems like it is a sin to be old and not rich in this country. That's why i want to leave.

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Ndipe(m): 12:53am On May 10, 2017
read something similar in this novel, "The Narrow path" by Francis Selormey.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 3:50am On May 10, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
I witnessed this kind stuff as a child. It's real. In my village....

The alleged killer was thoroughly beaten to near death. A woman.

Your village is in hell.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by rightwingz: 5:51am On May 10, 2017
dainformant:
This is quite scary... A video footage which is trending online reportedly shows a corpse refused to be buried as the coffin allegedly took the villagers to a house where the "person behind the death of the deceased" resides...

The footage which was posted on Facebook yesterday has garnered nearly 50,000 views with many online users left shocked over the incident...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/corpse-refused-to-be-buried-takes.html

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ9uCeXnp5s

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by davidson951: 5:52am On May 10, 2017
Never a lie, I ve witnessed it live its a strong custom and tradition of the Ika speaking area of Delta State, in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by omolayomi06: 6:22am On May 10, 2017
obinna58:
Since someone believed their is a daddy up in the sky looking after him/her, why wouldnt they also believe this one undecided

Africa still far beyond
God forgive him.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by ilohemmy(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2017
Is this not a movie
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by HardMirror(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2017
MisterGrace:

Dude! You know nothing.
This is how many of you are easy to decieve. Those carrying the corse know what they are doing. The copse did not take them to anyone's house, the took the corpse to the house of the person they hate/suspect.
You are the one who knows nada

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by HardMirror(m): 7:00am On May 10, 2017
rightwingz:

Misinformation i guess.
Agbor have this kind of charm but its been discouraged because of irregularities. If the witch is strong, he can make innocent person a culprit but the traditional autopsy have 90%+ accuracy.

We call it Ama..... the corpse can not do anything without the instruction of a mystic man. And the charm is a simple leaf, no concussion or mixture.

The headline is misleading....... Dead men don't talk or move.
The corpse and the people carrying it are controlled by AMA (autopsy leaf or herb) or whatever they call it there.
It is IHU-IYASE clan of Agbor that have the mystic power.
No wonder it was easy for the whites to colonize us. Foooolish africans. Other countries were developing, we were busy following a leaf and celebrating idiocity. I am sure you wld also claim to be educated. What a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by HardMirror(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2017
banmee:

Why are people like you still alive in today's world beats the imagination. You have no business in the modern era.
The worst part is that guy may even be a PHD holder. Reason why nothing good works in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by rightwingz: 7:39am On May 10, 2017
HardMirror:

No wonder it was easy for the whites to colonize us. Foooolish africans. Other countries were developing, we were busy following a leaf and celebrating idiocity. I am sure you wld also claim to be educated. What a disgrace.

mr.MUMU did you read my comment well? I said its been discouraged because of irregularities. Which means its outlawed or illegal.

Every tribe even in Asia, eastern europe have similar old ways.

The reason why i commented on it was to correct people or headline that say dead body refused to be buried..... The corpse did not refuse but the people carrying the corpse are under the influence of mystic power.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by HardMirror(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2017
rightwingz:

mr.MUMU did you read my comment well? I said its been discouraged because of irregularities. Which means its outlawed or illegal.

Every tribe even in Asia, eastern europe have similar old ways.

The reason why i commented on it was to correct people or headline that say dead body refused to be buried..... The corpse did not refuse but the people carrying the corpse are under the influence of mystic power.
Mr.Idi.ot, mystic power or power of suspition or hatred for the person they eventually aCcuse of the murder? As I said before, these traditions are for dummies like you who are gullible and won't ask questions.

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by HardMirror(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2017
maktochee:
Boost your account... see details below hit them were it hurts... smile to your account with others.
So you are winning almost 1million everyday and you still have time to be looking for custommers to sell games to? Who is fooling who? At this rate why are you even staking common 2500 naira when you can stake 20,000 and win 8 million, within a week you would have made about 50million at least just within a week.
You are here only to scam people else you won't be here at all. Thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by hopefulLandlord: 8:28am On May 10, 2017
HardMirror:

So you are winning almost 1million everyday and you still have time to be looking for custommers to sell games to? Who is fooling who? At this rate why are you even staking common 2500 naira when you can stake 20,000 and win 8 million, within a week you would have made about 50million at least just within a week.
You are here only to scam people else you won't be here at all. Thief

but most people won't see beyond their nose and fall for the scammer, sunk cost would then make them lose everything; they would then also join the scammers hoping there's someone out there as dumb as they are that would also fall for theirs

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by darkckUSA: 8:32am On May 10, 2017
Three years ago I wouldn't have believed this.. But being as exposed as I am now.. This can happen and is not stage managed.. Spirits can reach out from other dimensions especially vengeful spirits to manipulate and take revenge on its killers...

1 Like

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by MightySparrow: 8:35am On May 10, 2017
Nonsense, just wasted my mb.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Yankiss(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2017
johnydon22:
Africans can be terribly stupid: Corpse refused to be buried and take villagers to the house of it's killers, baam when you check you see people carrying the corpse. why isnt the corpse taking them there on it's own without humans having to carry it.. ndi nzuzu everywhere

If I have not witnessed a similar scenario, I will be inclined to dismissing this post. But something of this sort happened before my adult eyes. A corpse refused to move in a particular direction and was leading the pall bearers away from their chosen path. It was a real tug of war. you don't need to be told it was real as the pallbearers strained fruitlessly to have their way.

2 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by ephi123(f): 8:43am On May 10, 2017
Nigerians though cheesy
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by darkckUSA: 8:51am On May 10, 2017
HardMirror:

Before the white men came.. There were existing powerful black nations here that have survived for thousands of years...
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Jammiiee(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2017
Who do these ones think they're fooling angry angry

Like make I mamer dem hot slap sad angry
TippyTop:
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by SlimAdenike(f): 10:07am On May 10, 2017
Nollywood movie starring odunlade adekola hahhahahhaha *una no go kill me with laugh*
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by banmee(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2017
HardMirror:

The worst part is that guy may even be a PHD holder. Reason why nothing good works in Nigeria.

Exactly.
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by sfinkzslot(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
seen this sort before, na ijaw people speciality
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Doublejoy3(m): 11:57pm On May 10, 2017
einsteino:
we do this in my place, it is lke a spiritual autopsy. we call it questioning the corpse. if a family is suspicious of the circumstances surrounding their kins death, they would request for it.

question goes this way..

did you die a natural death..

did you die by accident, did you die from ill health

the person who killed you, is he from your family..
from your work..

and so on.. they just narrow the questions till they get to a conclusion.. if the person who has a hand in the death is close by, the corpse leads them.

answers usually involve intense vibration from the casket..

But why?? You can lie for Africa

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by 900warriorz: 8:00am On May 11, 2017
obinna58:
Since someone believed their is a daddy up in the sky looking after him/her, why wouldnt they also believe this one undecided

Africa still far beyond

don't disgrace your entire generation by bringing God into this....if you have nothing to say, shut the Fvck up!
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by obinna58(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2017
900warriorz:
don't disgrace your entire generation by bringing God into this....if you have nothing to say, shut the Fvck up!
What makes both difference undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Ancient Black Buddha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.