Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,994 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women (3364 Views)

Unclothedness/semi-Unclothedness: Is It African Or Not? / Would You Have Preferred To Be African Or Part-african, Had You The Choice? / Origin Of The Bantu Peoples: Eastern Nigeria/Western Cameroun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Freiburger(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2010
African or western women who are more hard working to support their family?
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by SisiKill1: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2010
Asian Women.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Asian Women.
You cheesy
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Freiburger(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2010
@
Sisi Kill i think u 've got a point.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by freecocoa(f): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2010
its definitely me.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
Freecocoa who u be westerner or Africana?
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Freiburger(m): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ Toba but that is easy to underrstand na, why do always like complicating thing my Guy?
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 10, 2010
She might be an oyinbo living in Nigeria.Since her skin colour cant be determined online
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by ib612(m): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2010
The productivity level can't be compared under the prevailing circumstances.

The West economy is much larger and more advanced in respect of inputs to production and the Africans, most of them, have a primitive production process.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Freiburger(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2010
ib612:

The productivity level can't be compared under the prevailing circumstances.

The West economy is much larger and more advanced in respect of inputs to production and the Africans, most of them, have a primitive production process.

I think u 've got a point but who is more WILLING to handle the family responsibilites the western or the African woman?
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by tbaba83(m): 12:20am On Jan 10, 2010
westerners. they are ready to go 50 50 on d bills but africans spend their money on aso ebi and yeye jewelry and leave d man 2 assume full responsibility. They say yes now is it not our culture.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by SEFAGO(m): 12:30am On Jan 10, 2010
African or western women who are more hard working to support their family?

Impossible to know. Depends on the individual. Which one is more hardworking African men vs. Western Men? If you can answer this question then you can answer the original question.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Freiburger(m): 12:33am On Jan 10, 2010
Definetly the African man.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by SEFAGO(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2010
U must be kidding? grin, Africa should be the wealthiest country now. Maybe you mean when they are outside their country doing menial jobs. LOL
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Freiburger(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2010
The African man works harder whether in Africa or in the west, what makes their effort not easily seen in Africa is the issue of monkey dey work bambo dey chop. as u rightly said
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by SEFAGO(m): 12:44am On Jan 10, 2010
Hmm OK, then African women are the most hardworking in the West of in Africa since their efforts are not easily seen in Africa.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Freiburger(m): 12:48am On Jan 10, 2010
I dont konw thats why i'm asking grin if i do that wouldn't be a topic.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Freiburger(m): 12:52am On Jan 10, 2010
But i dont think the African woman is willing to work hard so she can share a reasonable part of the family responsibilities with her husband unlike the western woman as one poster earlier said.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 10, 2010
Goodness, it depends on the individual, wherever they're from.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by SEFAGO(m): 12:54am On Jan 10, 2010
But i dont think the African woman is willing to work hard so she can share a reasonable part of the family responsibilities with her husband unlike the western woman as one poster earlier said.

Hmm, in a way I agree. Just like the African man is too lazy to develop his country and keeps running to oyibo land nad enjoying the hardwork of oyibo. The African an and African woman must share the same traits of laziness of depending on others.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Freiburger(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2010
@SAFAGO
So u mean both the African man and women are not ready to share each other's responsibilites. by saying they must share the trait.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Kunbee: 1:21am On Jan 10, 2010
All women cool
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by THEAMAKA(f): 1:31am On Jan 10, 2010
why do people look for every opportunity to compare something and try to say one is "more" than the other.
i believe women all around the world are hardworking. so women in general are hardworking.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by SEFAGO(m): 1:44am On Jan 10, 2010
^generalization too grin
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Freiburger(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2010
I don't understand why the Afro women are so how hostile to the topic. why not simply say your opinion rather than turning down the whole topic or taking it personaly. As the poster of this topic i'm only asking not comparing. if i do know i wouldn't ask.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Okijajuju1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2010
If western women think they are more hard-working, they should try caring for a family of 10 while tilling the groung to plant the foood they will eat, go to the market everyday from 9 to 5, come home cook soup and pound yam, then get ready for sex before the man gets home.

African women are way more hard working jare, just less productive.

HIDES BEHIND SEUN cool
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Freiburger(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2010
Nice point from Okija juju.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2010
Guy that was in those days
hardwork is now more in careers and western civilizations and no more in tilling grounds and washing loads of clothes by the stream
no lady has to do those primitive things nomore

or can IBKAYE pound yam??
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Okijajuju1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2010
adolfe bad:

or can IBKAYE pound yam??

LOL. When yam flour dey?!! I doubt. grin
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by freecocoa(f): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2010
@ toba,bros na wa to u oo.ok 4 my house i dey pound akpu wey 10 people go chop,pluck bitter leaf,wash am den use am cook soup.i guess u know who i am now.
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Okijajuju1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2010
freecocoa:

i guess u know who i am now.

African woman.

She wakes up by 6.00am, baths the kids and preps them for school, drops the kids off and heads to work, pick the kids and noon and drops them off with the babysitter then goes off to another job, returns at 6 with dinner from a fast food, tidies up and preps for the following day. I guess you know who she is. tongue
Re: Who Is More Hard Working? African Or Western Women by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2010
freecocoa:

@ toba,bros na wa to u oo.ok 4 my house i dey pound akpu wey 10 people go chop,pluck bitter leaf,wash am den use am cook soup.i guess u know who i am now.
My sister nothing do u ja re.Se na ur photo be that for ur profile?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Populous Language In Nigeria apart from pigin and english / 10 Reasons Why Homosexual “marriage” Is Harmful And Must Be Opposed / What Is The Meaning Of The Name ‘Iyunloye’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.