Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post (102015 Views)

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Onnoghen Was Forced To Resign - Daily Independent / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Adebowale89(m): 5:29am On May 10, 2017
pipe dream
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Basic123: 5:37am On May 10, 2017
Mogidi:

Have you seen any evidence Dr Jonathan is corrupt?
have you seen any evidence that fashola and tinubu are correct.

by the way,who approved the dasuki 2.5billion dollars.

just confess,you are a PDP.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Acetyl(m): 6:04am On May 10, 2017
If this news is something to go by, then I will give Mr. president a benefit of doubt...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by JegaQuin: 6:05am On May 10, 2017
Source - 'DailyLie'
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by BeardedMeat(m): 6:11am On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hahahahaha.... Kids everywhere.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by TijaniAbu: 6:27am On May 10, 2017
Daily Post should be called Daily Fake Pastor Fake Professor Osinbajo Rant. Fake Pastor Alpha Beta Odinbajo himself should resign. Thieves.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by riczy(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2017
Dis zoo is annoying me,I swear
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by bcbones: 6:58am On May 10, 2017
Wich one be allegedly, e happen abi he no happun...?yeye
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by tola268: 7:00am On May 10, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/09/buhari-allegedly-orders-amaechi-fashola-abba-kyari-resign-corruption-allegations/

I am very sure no hiding place for thieves in President Buari's administration. Any thief can go to source of water to seek asylum Buari is less concerned. The dancing drinkard satanic messenger will know his faith very soon
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by DexteryJoe(m): 7:03am On May 10, 2017
Ahnahn, this is a lie, Amaechi is the only politician that I can beat my chest for that is not corrupt in Nigeria, somebody dah has Neva collected bribe!!! ,hope y'all bought that? grin
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by bizzibodi(m): 7:24am On May 10, 2017
Mogidi:
Buhari would be my hero if he jails Amaechi, Fashola and Tinubu
How Tinubu still walk the corridors of power a free man is testament of how ingrained corruption is in Nigeria.

just like jonathan is still walking free beats me.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Bimpe29: 7:27am On May 10, 2017
Is a welcome development but I doubt it.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by bizzibodi(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2017
Mogidi:

Have you seen any evidence Dr Jonathan is corrupt?
dasuki,metuh,fkk & others indicted him on dasuki gate,malabo,fortunato oil scam.Pej was caught at d airport with hard currency just b4 obj made gej a vp.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Smeago007(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2017
If there's anyone who needs to resign
Here are the following names
1:Buhari
2:Buhari
3:Buhari
4:Buhari
5:Buhari

The Grand father of corruption grin

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nature8(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2017
Jajayi:
It's probably the gateman at the presidential villa that's their 'source' cool grin

grin
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2017
Which Buhari? If and if this news is credible, then whoever that is pulling the strings is in for trouble. Did it say Amaechi spent $140 million to put Buhari in power? And you want him to resign?
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by maridrug(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2017
Mogidi:
How Tinubu still walk the corridors of power a free man is testament of how ingrained corruption is in Nigeria.

report saraki also.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Splashme: 8:40am On May 10, 2017
Mogidi:

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by somehow: 9:55am On May 10, 2017
ovadozes:

A panel of inquiry is a step in the right direction. If it is not, why did Amaech fight tooth and nail to nullify the panel of inquiry??
Go and check the meaning if panel of inquiry before you start spewing gibberish

You still didnt answer my question. Those governors arrested so far, how many of the States put up any panel?
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by somehow: 9:56am On May 10, 2017
You know this because you have seen one? Let's have a link to one.
ndcide:

Go to Efcc and see the petitions, stamped received..

The Las petitions were sent to Efcc and buhari himself.

Now answer your question as it relates to the SGF.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:07am On May 10, 2017
somehow:

You still didnt answer my question. Those governors arrested so far, how many of the States put up any panel?
Has any of those governors been convicted??
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by joinnow: 10:14am On May 10, 2017
Yansh must always dey back
Until Yansh dey front I go believe OP
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by somehow: 10:41am On May 10, 2017
What are you saying?

ovadozes:

Has any of those governors been convicted??
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:46am On May 10, 2017
somehow:
What are you saying?

Quit my mentions
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by somehow: 10:56am On May 10, 2017
I over estimated you.
Enjoy.

ovadozes:

Quit my mentions
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:56am On May 10, 2017
Jajayi:
It's probably the gateman at the presidential villa that's their 'source' cool grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by ndcide(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2017
somehow:

You know this because you have seen one? Let's have a link to one.
You do the search.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by somehow: 10:59am On May 10, 2017
Pathetic

ndcide:

You do the search.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.